Treymaker

Running List of All Unlockables Levels 1-150

1 minute ago, Treymaker said:

There are 3 types of bloody skins: light and heavy, both of which you can get on digital, and then medium, which is exclusive to the physical copy. 

Hmm... I'll have to check and see if I installed them correctly then...

I don't like the big gap between 44 and 103.

Mainly because I'm in it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm torn between supporting them raising the level cap again, and having them keep it at 150.  On the one hand, it'll show me who really plays the game, but on the other hand, it'll really just be another excuse to level-lock pointless upgrades (what, another floral shirt for Mitch unlocks at 174?  That's too true to be good!)

• Like 1

Any updates to the list after the new patch? I know of one new kill at least. Rugby, unlocks at 108.

7 minutes ago, Yobo1987 said:

Any updates to the list after the new patch? I know of one new kill at least. Rugby, unlocks at 108.

I believe Part 5 Jason and “Rugby” are the only editions to the list as of now.

8 hours ago, Treymaker said:

I believe Part 5 Jason and “Rugby” are the only editions to the list as of now.

Roy's mild bloody skin unlocks at 130.

8 hours ago, wildthing73 said:

Roy's mild bloody skin unlocks at 130.

Thank you, will add to the list and please let me know what level the heavy skin unlocks at for Part 5 Jason as well.

2 hours ago, Treymaker said:

Thank you, will add to the list and please let me know what level the heavy skin unlocks at for Part 5 Jason as well.

Will do as soon as I unlock them :)

They could have filled some of these levels with colors for the DLC outfits IMO.

The bloody skins all look really rad though. Fox's tiger outfit is legit the best recolor of any counselor outfit to currently exist IMO :D

On 1/31/2018 at 10:19 AM, Treymaker said:

Also, I don't believe there are any other bloody skins for Savini Jason, since I just hit level 133 and there is still no Mild Bloody skin for him unlocked.  So, I guess they only made the medium bloody skin for him that is available on the physical copy of the game and that's it... seems there is no Mild or Heavy Bloody skins for him.

9 hours ago, wildthing73 said:

Also, I don't believe there are any other bloody skins for Savini Jason, since I just hit level 33 and there is still no Mild Bloody skin for him unlocked.  So, I guess they only made the medium bloody skin for him that is available on the physical copy of the game and that's it... seems there is no Mild or Heavy Bloody skins for him.

I can confirm that that is correct.

You should add the unlock able outfits and levels they unlock for all other counselors as well.

On 2/1/2018 at 7:36 PM, TiffanyxAJ said:

You should add the unlock able outfits and levels they unlock for all other counselors as well.

If someone can provide all of that information to me, I would be happy to add it to the list.

1 hour ago, Treymaker said:

If someone can provide all of that information to me, I would be happy to add it to the list.

Seems Roy has bloody skins too. Unfortunately I've already unlocked the light skin. I'll keep an eye out when I have the heavy.

Vanessa Outfits - Unlocks at level 12, 22, 33, 42, 52, 62, 72, 82, and 90

Chad Outfits - Unlocks at level 23, 33, 43, 53, 63, 73, 83, and 91

Jenny Outfits - Unlocks at level 21, 41, 51, 61, 71, 81, 93, 96, and 100

Kenny Outfits - Unlocks at level 2, 30, 40, 60, 70, 80, 92, and 97

A.J. Outfits - Unlocks at level 5, 24, 34, 44, 54, 64, 74, 84, and 94

Deborah Outfits - Unlocks at level 16, 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 75, 85, and 99

I'm not 100% sure on the other counselors. I've already unlocked everything and just signed in as a guest to find out these unlockables but since the others are locked, idk what their clothing unlock level is. I'll play some offline bots to try and unlock some of them. @Treymaker

On 2/3/2018 at 5:58 AM, Treymaker said:

Can you update the list with the information I provided above? All I still need to get is the clothing level unlocks for Buggzy, LaChappa, Adam, and Tiffany and then this list should be 100% complete.

1 hour ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Can you update the list with the information I provided above? All I still need to get is the clothing level unlocks for Buggzy, LaChappa, Adam, and Tiffany and then this list should be 100% complete.

Yep, I’m going to start my update to the original post.  I’ll also use this opportunity to beg a mod for the 10th time to please sticky this post to the top. Thanks TiffanyxAJ!

2 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

Yep, I’m going to start my update to the original post.  I’ll also use this opportunity to beg a mod for the 10th time to please sticky this post to the top. Thanks TiffanyxAJ!

No problem! I'll help you beg too. Because honestly this list is very helpful!

On 1/31/2018 at 6:19 AM, Treymaker said:

I was 147 when Roy dropped and his heavy bloody skin was available right away.

26 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

No problem! I'll help you beg too. Because honestly this list is very helpful!

Is Kenny’s first clothing update supposed to be level 2 like you have it in your post, or was that supposed to be 20?

Just now, Treymaker said:

Is Kenny’s first clothing update supposed to be level 2 like you have it in your post, or was that supposed to be 20?

2 is correct. I know I was pretty shocked, but it is 2

Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

2 is correct. I know I was pretty shocked, but it is 2

Cool thanks.

What I don't understand is every character has 10 default outfits. Not including any dlc. So each character should have 9 unlockable outfits but some on there, I only have 8, I'm scratching my head rn.

38 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

Cool thanks.

EDIT: Chad's first outfit unlocks at level 13, followed by 23

And Kenny has an outfit unlocked at level 50. Problem solved!

7 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

What I don't understand is every character has 10 default outfits. Not including any dlc. So each character should have 9 unlockable outfits but some on there, I only have 8, I'm scratching my head rn.

Yeah I was wondering about the 8 for some 9 for others as well. Who knows?  But I did get all those ones from your post added. Now we just need the last 4 counselors, the level for the heavy bloody skin for Part 5, and if we want to be really complete, didn’t some of the earlier grab and weapons kills for the Jason not open until later levels? Or am I imagining that?

2 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

Yeah I was wondering about the 8 for some 9 for others as well. Who knows?  But I did get all those ones from your post added. Now we just need the last 4 counselors, the level for the heavy bloody skin for Part 5, and if we want to be really complete, didn’t some of the earlier grab and weapons kills for the Jason not open until later levels? Or am I imagining that?

Nope, only those 3 kills were ever given any sort of unlock level so we're good. Also, in case you disn't see my other comment. I screwed up when editing their clothing levels. Chads first outfit is at level 13. And Kenny has an outfit at level 50. Everyone should have 9 now. Sorry about that mix up