I know some people might not like the idea but if Twitch did allow their logo to go on some shirts or something in game for the counselors would you want a shirt or even a Jason wearing a Twitch shirt? I mean NES Jason is already purple, you could put the Twitch logo right on his back lol I honestly would like to know what you all think. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZRBoyICeLc4VIuqFYK52

• Confused 1

I don't know much about Twitch. What would be the benefit of their logo showing up in game? Sorry if this is a really dumb question.

1 minute ago, A.J. Mason said:

I don't know much about Twitch. What would be the benefit of their logo showing up in game? Sorry if this is a really dumb question.

There's no benefit.

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

Why would anyone want that crap?

No doubt!

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

"Nooooooooooo" - Darth Vader

Lol

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

I could tolerate that on counselors, I suppose. But no way in hell should Jason get "branded" in any way.

Yes, counselors wouldn't be too stupid in appearance. But.....

2 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Reminds me of branding cows. Lol.

Thank you

I could tolerate that on counselors, I suppose. But no way in hell should Jason get "branded" in any way.

Well I don't want Jason branded but I was making a joke about NES Jason being purple, I'm more on the campers getting maybe a shirt or a hat. It's something I've seen a lot of the twitch streamers get in other games, just wondering what people would think if Twitch did a thing with Gun 

1 hour ago, A.J. Mason said:

Twitch is a huge platform for games and exposure. The game wouldn't necessarily benefit, but it could be a badge of sorts for streamers...Which can be both good and bad. People see the badge, get curious, check out said streamers channel, maybe more channels...just more exposure for the game. But it can be equally bad to wear it because then people may target you, knowing you're a streaming (in an attempt to troll you while on stream)

Twitch streamers were the main form of advertisement for the game when it first came out. The beta footage and launch both reached #1 in viewers on twitch, which is no small feat when you're up against games like League of Legends, CS:GO, PUBG...etc

Hope that answers your question a bit. Twitch isn't for everyone. But there's really no denying what it can accomplish. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Twitch is a huge platform for games and exposure. The game wouldn't necessarily benefit, but it could be a badge of sorts for streamers...Which can be both good and bad. People see the badge, get curious, check out said streamers channel, maybe more channels...just more exposure for the game. But it can be equally bad to wear it because then people may target you, knowing you're a streaming (in an attempt to troll you while on stream)

Twitch streamers were the main form of advertisement for the game when it first came out. The beta footage and launch both reached #1 in viewers on twitch, which is no small feat when you're up against games like League of Legends, CS:GO, PUBG...etc

Hope that answers your question a bit. Twitch isn't for everyone. But there's really no denying what it can accomplish. 

This does answer my question. Thank you for taking the time to explain it.

I have no interest in this, but I can understand that it would be a nice nod towards streamers. 

Also I belive Twitch throws the developers money for the in game advertising. And more money means more development. 

But no do not BRAND JASON. Counslers that is fine it don't matter.