NScarlato

Would you pay $10K today to be an in-game counsleor?

I would.  I really wish they'd re-open this campaign.

If they did I'd want to be the chivalrous doomed guy who almost survives trope.  I've died so many times attacking Jason so AJ or Jenny could run away.  

Tiffany: "OMG the power went out?  Can you go repair it?"

Me:  While Bill and Alice waited for Steve the power went out, necessitating Bill to go check on the generator. Telling Alice to stay behind, Bill headed for the generator shed and...

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Mmmm if I had that kind of money heck yeah! I would pay to be in the game 

What type of counselor would you want to be? 

6 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

What type of counselor would you want to be? 

Well in real life I'm fat so I guess the fat dumb guy lol But if I had to make one I guess I would put mine more towards fixing and hitting. 

• Haha 1

I’d make myself the flamboyant-gay-totally-not-80s-trope-guy and cause a bunch of controversy. 😫

1/10 repair, because I’m dumb lowkey.

17 minutes ago, TiffanyIsOP said:

I’d make myself the flamboyant-gay-totally-not-80s-trope-guy and cause a bunch of controversy. 😫

1/10 repair, because I’m dumb lowkey.

That would be mine too. If only a gay guy could be tech savvy.  

If I had the cash to burn, hell yeah. I would be the punk rock guy who stops by the lake looking for this guy named Adam, who's been scheming on my girl AJ. Then Jason appears and kills poor Rob, as everyone scatters.

For me, if I had the money, sure.

I wouldn't want my actual self portrayed though, so I guess the developers could use pacific islander stereotypes like some tan skinned dude covered in tattoos with long dark dreadlocks running around.

As for stats...that's something I have to think about.

The people who paid to be an in-game counselor didn't choose their trope or even stats. Their face was all that was used, then the development team created a trope.

27 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

The people who paid to be an in-game counselor didn't choose their trope or even stats. Their face was all that was used, then the development team created a trope.

I wouldn’t dare spend 10k for someone else to choose my character. I’d at least have a say.

I wonder how Kenny’s backer feels about his pink latex cop suit?

Just now, TiffanyIsOP said:

I wouldn’t dare spend 10k for someone else to choose my character. I’d at least have a say.

I wonder how Kenny’s backer feels about his pink latex cop suit?

He probably just thinks it's funny, as did most of the community.

• Haha 1

Hell to the yeah I would be the very dumb, athletic girl that’s not a slut but wears showing clothes. 

My stats would be:

composure:2 

luck:5 

speed: 10

stamina: 10 

stealth: 5

strength: 1 

repair: 2 

14 hours ago, NScarlato said:

I would.  I really wish they'd re-open this campaign.

If they did I'd want to be the chivalrous doomed guy who almost survives trope.  I've died so many times attacking Jason so AJ or Jenny could run away.  

Tiffany: "OMG the power went out?  Can you go repair it?"

Me:  While Bill and Alice waited for Steve the power went out, necessitating Bill to go check on the generator. Telling Alice to stay behind, Bill headed for the generator shed and...

I would tbh. I'd be the male version of Tiffany. Stealthy, but I get scared easily. Quick, and durable. Not very lucky, or strong. I'm stupid as shit too. I'd be the Preppy boy, Chad can get the rich boy title.

• Like 1

YES.

Almost did when the backing was open.  Only thing stopping me was my wife from divorcing me.  Ha!  Seriously!

I had the throwaway dosh but I could have never sold it to my wife.  All for the better, I guess.  My marriage is worth more than that.

You would've had an AWESOME counselor to play.  One with a bad-ass '80's mullet and a Tom Selleck moustache.  Can't beat that.

For what it's worth, I'm E.G. Cooper in the Virtual Cabin.

Come find me.

1982 will live on forever.  As will I.

"I know when to go out.  When to stay in.  Get things done."

;)

• Haha 1

Sure I'd do it.

I'd have 10 repair, 9 speed, 8 luck, 1 stamina, 7 strength, 10 stealth, 5 composure.

I'd want it to look just like me too.

I'd wear a halfway zipped up black hoodie, red tee-shirt, green and black camouflage pajama bottoms with black Nike Roshes or black Nike slippers with black socks.

18 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Sure I'd do it.

I'd have 10 repair, 9 speed, 8 luck, 1 stamina, 7 strength, 10 stealth, 5 composure.

i'd be 1/10 Repair, 6/10 Speed, 7/10 Luck, 4/10 Stamina, 5/10 Strength, 8/10 Stealth, 9/10 Composure.  That'd be me. In real life.  And my counselor.

57 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Sure I'd do it.

I'd wear a halfway zipped up black hoodie, red tee-shirt, green and black camouflage pajama bottoms with black Nike Roshes or black Nike slippers with black socks.

6 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

I would do it if I had the money. 

Stats- 

Repair- 5

Speed- 5

Luck- 2

Stamina- 6

Strength- 5

Stealth- 9

Composure- 3

Pretty sure you couldn't choose your stats.

21 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Pretty sure you couldn't choose your stats.

Well, they damn sure couldn't choose those stats. @WashingtonJones has 50 points in stats and @LuckyDrunkTed had 40. The pool is 35. ;)

@IronKnight55 Picked a viable set of stats.

As for me personally? No, I wouldn't drop 10k to be in a video game.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Hell to the yeah I would be the very dumb, athletic girl that’s not a slut but wears showing clothes. 

My stats would be 10/10 in stamina and speed, 5/10 on luck , repair 1/10 , composure 1/10 ,strength 1/10 and 7/10 on stealth or my luck would be 6/10 and stealth on 6/10

Stats only add up to 35 on each character. You're at 49 there.

47 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Where exactly did you get 49 from?

5 hours ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Ok well thanks letting me know