Sign in to follow this  
Eldermark

We need Ralph

Ralph would be great as a playable char chanting your all doomed, his stats all would be low probably but his stamina high the old man rode his bike back and forth to crystal lake from town and back ?

9 hours ago, Eldermark said:

Ralph would be great as a playable char chanting your all doomed, his stats all would be low probably but his stamina high the old man rode his bike back and forth to crystal lake from town and back ?

No, he is not a counselor

He's not really marketable as a counsler. 

But he could be incorporated in the game to buff Jason sensing people as the crazy guy who boosts fear levels for the counslers. I saw a thread on this.

First off... please use the search function. I can't tell you how many Ralph threads already exist, but I assure you it is a plethora.

Second, an appearance would be great. Maybe not as a counselor though.

Enjoy this thread before the inevitable lock.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

First off... please use the search function. I can't tell you how many Ralph threads already exist, but I assure you it is a plethora.

Second, an appearance would be great. Maybe not as a counselor though.

Enjoy this thread before the inevitable lock.

RALPH Hauling ASS thru the level on his bike, Yelling, YOU'LL Never Come back Again - IT'S Got A Death Curse!,  Messenger of God - You're Doomed if You stay here. You're All Doomed.                          

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Erik13E said:

RALPH Hauling ASS thru the level on his bike, Yelling, YOU'LL Never Come back Again - IT'S Got A Death Curse!,  Messenger of God - You're Doomed if You stay here. You're All Doomed.                          

This is something I could get by. Even an appearance in the level intro. Counselors pull up, Ralph gets in the way and warns about impending doom only to get stabbed from behind or his throat slit. Maybe he rides down the main road at the beginning and cries out how we are all going to die.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

This is something I could get by. Even an appearance in the level intro. Counselors pull up, Ralph gets in the way and warns about impending doom only to get stabbed from behind or his throat slit. Maybe he rides down the main road at the beginning and cries out how we are all going to die.

I'M Down with it, That would be funny i think.

• Thanks 1