Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As title says, Jason right now is a freaking joke, and my question is, dear devs is that hard put the game like it was on launch but with some minor changes. I think devs are into some deep Call Of Duty shit for put so many shotguns and pocket knifes, I didn't know summer camps where war zones. Seriously, if you are in a lobby with people with mic, you are in some small map and you are Jason, quit or you will suffer. @GunMedia_Ben We need serious changes or being Jason will be the last thing you will want to be.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

As title says, Jason right now is a freaking joke, and my question is, dear devs is that hard put the game like it was on launch but with some minor changes. I think devs are into some deep Call Of Duty shit for put so many shotguns and pocket knifes, I didn't know summer camps where war zones. Seriously, if you are in a lobby with people with mic, you are in some small map and you are Jason, quit or you will suffer. @GunMedia_Ben We need serious changes or being Jason will be the last thing you will want to be.

The game was far from prefect at launch.  If a counselor was killed with an item,  you couldn't pick it up.  Jason had a Jedi grab,  people glitched into unreachable places.  I don't know what game you were playing. 

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

The game was far from prefect at launch.  If a counselor was killed with an item,  you couldn't pick it up.  Jason had a Jedi grab,  people glitched into unreachable places.  I don't know what game you were playing. 

Im talking about balance, not glitches or bugs, in launch was perfect, grab was balanced, just think counselors are faster than you and now they can run in circles and you can't grab them, now there are tons of shotguns and pocket knifes, in launch it was very lucky find one of them and was another chance for live, same as shotguns.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, besides Tommy, a shotgun was a gold strike. While playing, I used to be amazed if I saw a non-Tommy running around with a shotgun.

Now, Crystal Lake looks like a scene out of Red Dawn.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theres been a problem with Jason ever since the senseless grab nerf.  And its the communities fault IMO.

Constantly complaining about Jasons grab being too long.. Like Jason had a grab range of a football field.  Which was just over dramatic bullshit.  Now Jason is stuck with a grab range of kitty cat.  Pretty much a 1 foot range.  Prior to the nerf it was a realistic grab range.. About 5 feet. 

 

But all the bitching and moaning got Jason nerfed.  Nothing like getting stunned over and over and over because of missing simple grabs.. Oooh you finally grabbed them.. say hello to Pocket Knife.   (which is also another issue.. to many pocket knives)  If the devs want Jason to have a grab range of an infant better nerf the amount of pocket knives and chance to stun Jason too.

It can be beyond frustrating playing as Jason against a good group of Campers.  Its why im having more fun playing with bots nowadays.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Theres been a problem with Jason ever since the senseless grab nerf.  And its the communities fault IMO.

Constantly complaining about Jasons grab being too long.. Like Jason had a grab range of a football field.  Which was just over dramatic bullshit.  Now Jason is stuck with a grab range of kitty cat.  Pretty much a 1 foot range.  Prior to the nerf it was a realistic grab range.. About 5 feet. 

 

But all the bitching and moaning got Jason nerfed.  Nothing like getting stunned over and over and over because of missing simple grabs.. Oooh you finally grabbed them.. say hello to Pocket Knife.   (which is also another issue.. to many pocket knives)  If the devs want Jason to have a grab range of an infant better nerf the amount of pocket knives and chance to stun Jason too.

It can be beyond frustrating playing as Jason against a good group of Campers.  Its why im having more fun playing with bots nowadays.

It's both sides fault, fault of the cry babies who don't like die and it's fault of devs and listen them. In their Kickstarter they wanted to create a horror survival experience where you need have a good team to survive. Right now you can survive alone because if another counselor die, it will show where the special item is and like I said before, there are tons of pocket knifes and shotguns. 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got killed as Jason last night for the first time. I killed 5 of them and only Tommy and Vanessa left. I knew it was coming but was chain stunned when the mask fell off.  Couldn’t shift or port away.  

Its very difficult against a group of experienced counselors.  

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Im talking about balance, not glitches or bugs, in launch was perfect, grab was balanced, just think counselors are faster than you and now they can run in circles and you can't grab them, now there are tons of shotguns and pocket knifes, in launch it was very lucky find one of them and was another chance for live, same as shotguns.

I'll have to disagree there, in no way at the start was the grab range balanced.

Jason was able too Mr Fantastic counselor's from nearly 10ft away and to you that was fine?

The range of the grab(Before Jason got amputated) was always to long, the width of the cone was fine. But the range the cone extended out to was way too long.

I'm not agreeing that nerfing Jason's grab range significantly to make it easier for counselor's was the right choice, but at the same time his grab range needed a slight decrease in how far you could actually grab the counselor.

Hell.. After the patch where Jason was nerfed, I whined on the forums for the rest of the month, but I eventually just excepted that Jason's grab was now useless and the only way to win match's as Jason is too slash.

PS: this is my opinion, If you don't agree with it. At least use some big boy words when you post hateful replies... Thanks.😊😊😊😊

OH! I almost forgot, Merry Christmas.🎄🎄🎄🎄

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

I got killed as Jason last night for the first time. I killed 5 of them and only Tommy and Vanessa left. I knew it was coming but was chain stunned when the mask fell off.  Couldn’t shift or port away.  

Its very difficult against a group of experienced counselors.  

How do they chain stun you anyway? Do you not get i-frames from a demasking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's got nothing to do with grab-range yadda yadda yadda . . . .

Number 1 - JASON SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SHIFT / MORPH !!!!!!

Number 2 - JASON SHOULD HAVE TO TRACK COUNSELORS ON FOOT.

Number 3 - JASON SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRASH A ROOM'S FURNITURE; NOBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN AROUND AN IMPENETRABLE SOFA OR TABLE WITH JASON RUNNING AFTER THEM . . IT'S A RIDICULOUS SPECTACLE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my nephew the game for Christmas on Xbox. I played a few rounds as Jason and the bots were more difficult!  What time of day do good players normally play? I was hoping to surprise the lobby by kicking some ass, and at least killing most people as a Lvl 5 player, but it didn't seem to make a difference in their reactions. I guess they were all brand new, being that it's Christmas. I didn't think to check their levels either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MichaelMemers said:

How do they chain stun you anyway? Do you not get i-frames from a demasking?

If there were iframes between having the mask kicked off and the sweater stun I didn’t notice them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rev_Bartholomew said:

PS: this is my opinion, If you don't agree with it. At least use some big boy words when you post hateful replies... Thanks.😊😊😊😊

Hateful reply? Where is the hate? I don't agree and I told you why, just that. I didn't insult you or anything, you don't know the dark part of the internet, where kids and haters hide in their dark caves....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Reduce the number of pocket knives and shotguns, and fix Jason's grab.

I think his grab is mostly fine. The problem is the get out of jail free cards scattered across the map, the way windows work now as opposed to how they worked at release, and perks like Medic rendering med sprays effectively infinite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i still haven't bothered playing MP since the update. i've been playing against the bots here and there because, even though the level cap had been raised, i needed to hit 101. i hopped on last night and figured i had two rounds against the bots to go. played them both and was a hair away from hitting it - literally one or two kills away. i was so bored that the thought of playing one more round felt like WORK. i set the match to 3 bots just so i could get it over with. the second the match was over, i moved on to something else. 

sad. i remember thinking about this game 24/7. couldn't wait to play it. now, it feels like a chore to play. i have barely even been on the boards recently. what a bummer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, against a coordinated team you don't have business in the match, better thing you can do is stay the shack, put some traps and that's it, if they want to kill you the only thing you can do is smile like a retard, Part 3 and 4? Sure, maybe you can kill one but that's it, if you see 2 Chads with speedos then don't even try, don't give them the satisfaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Poormetheus said:

It's got nothing to do with grab-range yadda yadda yadda . . . .

Number 1 - JASON SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SHIFT / MORPH !!!!!!

Number 2 - JASON SHOULD HAVE TO TRACK COUNSELORS ON FOOT.

Number 3 - JASON SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRASH A ROOM'S FURNITURE; NOBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN AROUND AN IMPENETRABLE SOFA OR TABLE WITH JASON RUNNING AFTER THEM . . IT'S A RIDICULOUS SPECTACLE!

Number 1 - Have you not seen Jason Takes Manhattan?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree Jason is fucked but it's Christmas- the folks at Gun are not at their office. Save calling them out for when they're here. :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol at all the whining in this thread. Jason sas nerfed and they went too far with it yes, absolutely, but the way people are talking in this thread... "Stay in the shack, don't even try" etc and we want jedi grab back waaah

Noone thinks Jason is perfect. He needs work, but its not SO bad that he needs force grab back, or that players shouldnt even try...

Again, I agree that Jason needs a buff to get some of his mojo back, but lets be reasonable about it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Lol at all the whining in this thread. Jason sas nerfed and they went too far with it yes, absolutely, but the way people are talking in this thread... "Stay in the shack, don't even try" etc and we want jedi grab back waaah

Noone thinks Jason is perfect. He needs work, but its not SO bad that he needs force grab back, or that players shouldnt even try...

Again, I agree that Jason needs a buff to get some of his mojo back, but lets be reasonable about it.

Who even misses force grab? Oh right! Jason mains. He does need a buff, but don't forget how useless combat was because Jasons range was so long that he grabbed you mid dash. Messing with the car was unnecessary.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×