TiffanyIsBae

Can the Reggie topic die now?

Literally every thread has Reggie. Especially when it's not relevant. We get it, you want him on the game, but stop mentioning him. Stop pushing others idea of a new counselor or discrediting them to mention him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

It's threads like this that make me wish both the bitchy girl trope and Reggie get added so both sides can be happy and STFU about it.

You do realize that making a topic like this is just gonna stoke the fires, right?

• Like 1

Just now, R.J MacReady said:

It's threads like this that make me wish both the bitchy girl trope and Reggie get added so both sides can be happy and STFU about it.

I want more counselors, but this needed to be said. Stop discrediting Melissa, or anyone else's idea of a new counselor just to mention Reggie. I'm tired of seeing his name in these forums when they're not relevant.

1 minute ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I want more counselors, but this needed to be said. Stop discrediting Melissa, or anyone else's idea of a new counselor just to mention Reggie. I'm tired of seeing his name in these forums when they're not relevant.

Who the fuck is Melissa?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Who the fuck is Melissa?

The mean girl in part 7. Majority of the community wants her in the game. 

There was a poll about tropes that we want in the game, the mean girl won, 2nd was stoner I believe. 

5 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

There was a poll about tropes that we want in the game, the mean girl won, 2nd was stoner I believe. 

Where is this poll that y'all keep talking about?

15 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Who the fuck is Melissa?

Anyone who spends as much time in these forums as you knows who Melissa is. 

1 minute ago, NScarlato said:

Anyone who spends as much time in these forums as you knows who Melissa is. 

I know who she is.

I just think arguing about this kind of stuff is ridiculous. Who is that invested in the counselors being added? Where are these discussions?

Maybe this is a question OP could have asked in the actual threads discussing additional counselors.

(Nevermind...just realized who the OP was.)

Honestly? I never even saw his name mentioned until this thread. I’d rather have his older brother, Demon. But now I hope Reggie is added just to piss you off. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Honestly? I never even saw his name mentioned until this thread. I’d rather have his older brother, Demon. But now I hope Reggie is added just to piss you off. 

Demon wouldn't add anything new even though he's cool. We need another high composure + high luck counsler. We only have Jenny. 

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

No we need The wheelchair guy in first before they add the mean girl 

Then I guess we'll be waiting forever to try to get the mechanics for that lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I know who she is.

I just think arguing about this kind of stuff is ridiculous. Who is that invested in the counselors being added? Where are these discussions?

Maybe this is a question OP could have asked in the actual threads discussing additional counselors.

(Nevermind...just realized who the OP was.)

the bitch is back! ????

2 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

the bitch is back! ????

You never went anywhere...What are you talking about?

5 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I don't care if he's added in the game ?. I do care that his name is mentioned in almost every topic, or how his fans take away the attention of the topic of a thread just to mention him. 

The irony is....you're promoting him and encouraging more discussion on his character

This thread is unnecessary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AldermachXI said:

You never went anywhere...What are you talking about?

You're right I didn't go anywhere, besides that thread where you made an orphan sad. 

12 minutes ago, DannyHarold said:

Who's reggie.? That one person  than ran jason over with a tractor, right?

Yes, the iconic scene

Reggie saved the movie

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TyroneKing said:

The irony is....you're promoting him and encouraging more discussion on his character

This thread is unnecessary.

Another thread about Reggie, I know you're happy. Now you can actually talk about him in a thread that's actually relevant. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, TiffanyIsBae said:

You're right I didn't go anywhere, besides that thread where you made an orphan sad. 

Fuck him. He's a troll.

I can all but guarantee that he's full of shit about that.