TiffanyIsBae

Can the Reggie topic die now?

2 minutes ago, RoyBurns said:

No, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Any logical person can tell we're different. I'm not even as big a fan for Reggie as they are. 

Isn’t it past your bedtime?   

3 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Goodnight Shavar...I mean RoyBurns

Isn't Shavar happily married and has a life?

I hope for the amount of iconic delusion in this thread tonight, that's a joke.

Well I've just joined back to see a big cat fight going on! Sadly Reggie's ace up his sleeve *cough* old tractor, can't be of any use on the interweb, nor can biased polls that I think none of us actually knew existed or got a chance to vote on, nor this spate of rage quitting for bedtime. Oh dear, oh dear. I know lets have the Chuckle brothers as the next two characters! No slacking devs!

nintchdbpict000002316090.jpg?strip=all&w

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, RoyBurns said:

Isn't Shavar happily married and has a life?

I hope for the amount of iconic delusion in this thread tonight, that's a joke.

A bunch of people here are happily married and have a life.

Can i ask u....how old are you?

5 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

A bunch of people here are happily married and have a life.

Can i ask u....how old are you?

Old enough

@JPops @Kodiak

This thread needs to be locked. Nothing but flamebait. It doesnt need to be bumped. The disussion is over now.

2 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I'm glad I made it. Bashing Reggie? Umm yes! Showing @Barbara Ann well done creation of Melissa. Showing people why we need a bitch in the game. This also isn't off topic rambling, unlike @Armani👑 mentioning Reggie in every thread. 

Lol, so this was the whole reason and ploy behind you making this thread? Cease and desist a counselor idea, as an excuse to promote yet another mean girl request. The same mean girl request that has comments flooded almost on every fucking counselor thread. I also like how earlier you mentioned that it bothered you because you claimed it kept "discrediting them" here:

5 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Stop pushing others idea of a new counselor or discrediting them to mention him. 

Yet, you clearly made this thread with the sole purpose of pushing and discrediting a counselor idea. Lmao, unbelievable. You're a perfect example on the kind of mean girl fans I was explaining before. To make this clear, this is not a generalization and no, the counselor idea is not stupid, but when it comes to fans like you, you're intentions and the majority of reasons for wanting that counselor are. I'm annoyed with repeated topics as much as the next person and can understand why one would think it's unnecessary, but the Reggie comments at least I can tolerate with a bit more because so far the possible ideas are fresh and possibly not just some future regular counselor.

7 minutes ago, RoyBurns said:

Old enough

@JPops @Kodiak

This thread needs to be locked. Nothing but flamebait. It doesnt need to be bumped. The disussion is over now.

Also @JPops and @Kodiak keep an eye on these Reggie guys cause they like to go into other threads and start to post on-topic, but then slowly work Reggie into it until the thread unravels. It seems very suspicious. 

Sorry to bust ur balls over this on this day of our lord

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, RoyBurns said:

Old enough

@JPops @Kodiak

You might want to check on @Armani👑@TyroneKing, and @RoyBurns. They seem to have eerily similar tastes, arguments, bad grammar, and an unnatural love for an underage boy character. Also, they all joined on the same day. There is a theory that they all might be the same person. But, that's just a theory.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

The same mean girl request that has comments flooded almost on every fucking counselor thread

Wuo-hoooo, hold on. I get it, you're on a personal crusade against @TiffanyIsBae, she's your nemesis. But for the record, since you're also refering to my post, it was clearly meant to be taken humorously and it is far away from reality. I wouldn't take pride on it otherwise... And in the face of staff members.

Before this whole mess there wasn't a single complaint about us, and our posts were mainly directed to official announcements to get the devs attention. I am fairly certain that I've never visited someone elses topic to spoil their ideas and creativity by needlessly sharing mine, when they were not related in the slightest.

42 minutes ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

Lol, so this was the whole reason and ploy behind you making this thread? Cease and desist a counselor idea, as an excuse to promote yet another mean girl request. The same mean girl request that has comments flooded almost on every fucking counselor thread. I also like how earlier you mentioned that it bothered you because you claimed it kept "discrediting them" here:

Yet, you clearly made this thread with the sole purpose of pushing and discrediting a counselor idea. Lmao, unbelievable. You're a perfect example on the kind of mean girl fans I was explaining before. To make this clear, this is not a generalization and no, the counselor idea is not stupid, but when it comes to fans like you, you're intentions and the majority of reasons for wanting that counselor are. I'm annoyed with repeated topics as much as the next person and can understand why one would think it's unnecessary, but the Reggie comments at least I can tolerate with a bit more because so far the possible ideas are fresh and possibly not just some future regular counselor.

I think you are pushing things out of context too much. Of course this thread was poking a bit of fun at the upsurge in Reggie spam on the forum, but the floor is open to all counsellor ideas. The Melissa ideas is a solid one and deserves just as much of a push as any other, why not use this space to add to the creative debate by posting something a little more constructive. I know other more specific threads exist, but surely you have a personal idea of a councillor or character theme other than Reggie that you could share with us here?

What in the hell is this thread...like seriously? Or is this just trolling?

tenor.gif?itemid=5627685

5 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

You might want to check on @Armani👑@TyroneKing, and @RoyBurns. They seem to have eerily similar tastes, arguments, bad grammar, and an unnatural love for an underage boy character. Also, they all joined on the same day. There is a theory that they all might be the same person. But, that's just a theory.

False, I joined a month ago. 

Tyrone is my friend, and I invited him on the forum.

Roy is some random. 

Theory debunked. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5627685

14 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

What in the hell is this thread...like seriously. 

Roy is some random. 

Theory debunked. 

Its an iconic thread that happens to include the mention of beloved by all Reggie. Surely you are happy? I kind of feel sorry for Roy now, he might not agree with the mean girl crowd, but I wouldn't just call him some random - I thought he was your friend? Hang on, are you feeling alright - there's no mention of the small R anywhere in your post?

@TiffanyIsBae Success! The thread has had a positive result!

10 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

Its an iconic thread that happens to include the mention of beloved by all Reggie. Surely you are happy? I kind of feel sorry for Roy now, he might not agree with the mean girl crowd, but I wouldn't just call him some random - I thought he was your friend? Hang on, are you feeling alright - there's no mention of the small R anywhere in your post?

@TiffanyIsBae Success! The thread has had a positive result!

Well, I didn't know him before he joined this forum so lol

We just agree on Reggie being added to the game.

1 hour ago, Armani👑 said:

What in the hell is this thread...like seriously? Or is this just trolling?

tenor.gif?itemid=5627685

Roy is some random. 

Theory debunked. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5627685

Your imaginary friend perhaps?  Why would Roy know last night that you invited Tyrone to the forums the same day Roy himself joined if he was some random and not an alt account?

10 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Stop fighting:sadchappa:

SSSOOOOO Tired, of hearing them, I can't wait for today to be over with, No more Christmas/Beatles tunes.......

3 minutes ago, Erik13E said:

SSSOOOOO Tired, of hearing them, I can't wait for today to be over with, No more Christmas/Beatles tunes.......

:sadchappa:

I could never get tired of the Beatles

6 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

:sadchappa:

I could never get tired of the Beatles

I gotcha, that's your cup-o-tea, No problem. i don't mind them, but here at work its the same couple of songs repeated every hour/every day! It's enough for me.... IMO, I'll take Cream, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, etc, etc over the Beatles, any day. 

39 minutes ago, DirtyTigger said:

Don't worry, when mean girl Melissa gets in the game she can buy all the new stuff, and then let no one lese use it! :P

7 hours ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

You tolerate the Reggie spam on the forums? Congratulations, we didn't ask. At least @Barbara Ann doesn't go every thread mentioning Melissa, or says "That'll never happen, but Reggie might here's his stats...." I made this thread to tell the one Reggie fan and all his other accounts to stop with it, we're all annoyed of it. 

• Like 1