Sign in to follow this  
DannyHarold

Why does part 4 jason have high destruction?

7 minutes ago, DannyHarold said:

So you're telling me a PIG SPLITTER can chop a door down faster than an AXE?! (part 3 specifically)

It’s less to do with the weapon and more to do with Part 4 Jason, as portrayed by Ted White in the Final Chapter,  is among the most brutal and vicious Jason in all the films. That’s what the high destruction is referencing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I know what you mean if you use Jason part 7 it takes almost 5 hits to knock a door down which seems a little stupid. I believe Jason 7 was probably the most aggressive Jason that we've ever had in a movie Other than maybe Jason X .

But how come Part 4 can Hammer down a barred door faster than part 9.

They need to adjust the destruction bonus.

4 minutes ago, Frighteningicon said:

I know what you mean if you use Jason part 7 it takes almost 5 hits to knock a door down which seems a little stupid. I believe Jason 7 was probably the most aggressive Jason that we've ever had in a movie Other than maybe Jason X .

The 7th movie is the only 1 I havnt seen but its my fav jason design lol

Man I wish there was a Jason movie I  hadn't seen yet.  most fans have mixed reactions to part 7 but it's probably my second or third favorite Jason movie and I actually think it was the last movie that was Made that  stayed within the Cannon.

3 hours ago, Vortex said:

But how come Part 4 can Hammer down a barred door faster than part 9.

They need to adjust the destruction bonus.

They already did: 4 used  to be able to drop a barred door in two hits.

its the speed in which the jason attacks  part 7 attacks the fastest when destroying a door vs part 2 being so damn slow