Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jawbone

Ingame Moderation

Recommended Posts

Currently there is a streamer broadcasting to 300+ people how to do the sliding exploit,car surfing exploit, and tking every single person who isn't in their party with the car. No wonder cheating is so wildly rampant when no steps are done to prevent the spread of it. Copyright striking datamined assets is much more important. >.>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jawbone said:

Its the only guy with 300+ viewers who likes to pretend he is a universal monster.

Never heard of him. His room is filled with brotards like him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Never heard of him. His room is filled with brotards like him.

You can't argue with people like that because its essentially a cult which makes the streamer think they are invincible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I get a link to this guys stream too, or PM me his name.

I like to keep tabs on the exploiters I run into so I can sound the alarm so to speak if I ever see them in the same Lobby as me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<Omitted name - Please message a staff member>

I just got out of another set of games and these two guys were screaming lots of random toxicity and of course they are both 100+ levels. I got Jason 3 and wiped them all out and learned these two people had the meta loadout. Next game I get Jason 6 again and wipe them all again but made sure to melee kill the meta loadout players. I get called a cheater and a teamer etc. First counselor game and these two are still counselors. Fix the two seater along with some other random and these two guys come down and sandwich the car between them so I either have to get out or run one of them over to leave.  I kill them both and one of them ends up getting Jarvis and proceeds to drag the ever loving shit out of the game since its a low level J7 while accusing him of teaming and cheating.

We really need people with moderating power who play the game and can ban people like that with video evidence in case of an appeal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jawbone said:

I just got out of another set of games and these two guys were screaming lots of random toxicity and of course they are both 100+ levels. I got Jason 3 and wiped them all out and learned these two people had the meta loadout. Next game I get Jason 6 again and wipe them all again but made sure to melee kill the meta loadout players. I get called a cheater and a teamer etc. First counselor game and these two are still counselors. Fix the two seater along with some other random and these two guys come down and sandwich the car between them so I either have to get out or run one of them over to leave.  I kill them both and one of them ends up getting Jarvis and proceeds to drag the ever loving shit out of the game since its a low level J7 while accusing him of teaming and cheating.

We really need people with moderating power who play the game and can ban people like that with video evidence in case of an appeal.

So glad I rarely come across players like this. Usually it's just useless people who don't repair anything...they just run around looking for pocket knives and attempt to kite Jason.

When I do come across trolls, though, I do feed it right back to them. Steal their car, run them over, etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this streamer has a VoD of the stream or if you happened to save it report it to twitch or link it to me and I will do it. I've assisted in the banning of many Dayz/Warz cheaters back in the day when they were stupid enough to stream it.

Twitch tends to have a 0 tolerance policy when it comes to cheating, at the very least he will probably get a temp ban but I feel like exploiting in a multiplayer game puts these people on the same level as the hackers and they should be perma-banned in-game and on twitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve learned to just leave lobbies like this.   Life is too short to spend energy on people like this. 

I had one game last night where it was a Jason teamer whose boyfriend was Jason. She ran over 5 players on the car and I was the only one left.  She drove to the big house where I was and honked.  Yeah like I hadn’t figured out that she was going to run me over.  Jason came and she ran into the house and opened the doors and then blocked windows to try to prevent me from leaving.  Anyway I juked them both for about 6 minutes and with 10 seconds left on the timer Jason just left.  If they hadn’t I would have left that lobby. 

Today I had one guy run me over with the car.  He was host.  He sent me a voice message on PS4 about how skilled he was for running me over.  Anyway I just pit him on block and left the lobby.  The old me would have stayed to get revenge. 

The last game I played tonight had more Jason teamers.  Jason found me by the car at the north end of Packanack.  I shoot him with the gun and make my way south.  I stun him with the bat and go one more cabin south.  I barricade the door.   Shelley opens it, and with a car part, steps aside so Jason can chase me.  

I make it all the way to the most south map and this time a Deborah opens a door for Jason who walks past her.  I’m out of stamina and he starts slashing. Before he got the kill I left the game.  5 minutes later he messages some long rant about how I don’t know how to play and that I’m a Fag.  I just put him on block and moved on. 

Im assuming the holidays are going to have a ton of annoying people like this.  Sad most of them are men seemingly in their 40s.    Grow the fuck up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More of the “no ethics, me me me, I must win at all costs even cheating and don’t care if it ruins the fun for everyone else, gutless hero” youth crowd.

First giveaway this is usually the case is if they are a streamer. What streamer isn’t a migraine-inducing blathering chatterbox with the social graces of toxic sludge?

Should drop a few of them off in North Korea and the NK leadership would commit suicide within hours.

@NScarlato If you think most of these ridiculous players are in their 40’s, you aren’t properly understanding the demographics of who does the things you’ve listed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

I still don't understand why we need to protect the "good name" of known cheaters and cannot directly call one out.

Agreed. Name and shame would like be more efficient than most anti-cheat software.

Plus, this game doesn't necessarily suffer from hacks, but suffers more from glitch exploiters and griefers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

I still don't understand why we need to protect the "good name" of known cheaters and cannot directly call one out.

Because there's the danger that the person you're calling out might've actually been ok. Think of it this way: let's say there's a guy who's been jumping out windows on the HIggin's Haven lodge, and as a result they're not spotted by Jason's Sense due to a glitch. How do you know for sure said person is aware of the glitch? They could just be trying to juke Jason using windows, and therefore aren't trying to cheat.

Now, you might be thinking "sure, I can definitely see that." But not everyone will. Some people are just salty, get pissed quickly, and will report this immediately as abusing a glitch. And if the standards to getting someone banned were very easy...there would be several cases of people being unjustifiably banned from the game. There are far too many cases out there, and the context of the situation is important to consider as well.

In America, our civilian justice court systems work on the following basis: you are innocent until proven guilty. Because if you were presumed guilty from the start, the person who actually committed the crime will possibly still escape punishment, but the innocent would be needlessly harmed. You need to have evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt that who you're convicting of abusing a glitch/exploit is indeed the real deal, otherwise you simply cause more harm than good. I've definitely stumbled accidently into my fair share of accidental glitch/exploits, not knowing what the fuck was going on. If someone saw that, and decided to report me, and I was banned, that would be unjust.

Edited by Trident77
Fixed some spelling errors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

More of the “no ethics, me me me, I must win at all costs even cheating and don’t care if it ruins the fun for everyone else, gutless hero” youth crowd.

First giveaway this is usually the case is if they are a streamer. What streamer isn’t a migraine-inducing blathering chatterbox with the social graces of toxic sludge?

Should drop a few of them off in North Korea and the NK leadership would commit suicide within hours.

@NScarlato If you think most of these ridiculous players are in their 40’s, you aren’t properly understanding the demographics of who does the things you’ve listed.

AMEN,

   I AM a forty year old + player,

It's infuriating when I get in lobbies with these Moron,

I usually result in muting of a couple people as soon as I can,

And from the influx of Pre-Pubescent players, Who cannot STFU....

Gives me such a headache. I enjoy playing IN Multiplayer lobbies,

but sometimes its a bit much BETWEEN the two sets.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2017 at 3:34 PM, thatdudescott said:

I still don't understand why we need to protect the "good name" of known cheaters and cannot directly call one out.

I agree. These idiots do this on a public server they should have no expectation of privacy. If your going to say it or do it at least have convictions to stand by it. This rule only protects the Offenders that do not deserve to be outed so others can be aware. But hey gotta protect the offenders and punish the victims. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2017 at 8:54 AM, LuckyDrunkTed said:

First giveaway this is usually the case is if they are a streamer. What streamer isn’t a migraine-inducing blathering chatterbox with the social graces of toxic sludge?

I play a lot with streamers, I don't see what you see.  All the streamers i watch/ play with are people that are just there to entertain you, and try to make your day better.  But also I lean towards the small time streamers ones with usually 20 or less people in their channel at any given time, saying all Streamers are blathering chatterbox with social graces of sludge, is like saying all Chads are dicks, just because a lot of Chads are dicks, doesn't mean there aren't good ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to Necro an old thread, but the Jason Teamers are a big issue.  It's almost to the point where I don't think groups should be allowed to enter Quick Play.  It's always groups of 2-4, and they call out your position, unbarracade doors, skip hand-in-hand to the objectives with Jason, or do everything possible to troll people not in their group.

Either bring friendly fire back to QP, or ban groups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Not to Necro an old thread, but the Jason Teamers are a big issue.  It's almost to the point where I don't think groups should be allowed to enter Quick Play.  It's always groups of 2-4, and they call out your position, unbarracade doors, skip hand-in-hand to the objectives with Jason, or do everything possible to troll people not in their group.

Either bring friendly fire back to QP, or ban groups.

Friendly Fire would honestly make it worse, let's be realistic,  that is like a perfect breeding ground for trolling that I would never want to ever experience again lol.  

I'm having PTSD flashbacks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

Friendly Fire would honestly make it worse, let's be realistic,  that is like a perfect breeding ground for trolling that I would never want to ever experience again lol.  

I'm having PTSD flashbacks. 

I'm saying it needs to be either/or.  Bring back FF OR ban groups from Quick Play.  I should not have to leave an otherwise decent lobby to get away from these clowns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes at this point the player base is an issue. And it's always the fucking issue. It dosen't matter which game you even play. Multiplayer gaming in general is a very toxic place. You can put up with it or ignore it. Sadly you can't ask people to be...........better people. People are the main issue and until people decide to behave better your going to experience bullshit. It sucks and it isn't fair. But unfortunately that is the way it is. Nothing can be done to fix it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...