Kayleb98

Whos the least used character or underrated

Just now, LadySansaLannister said:

Eric.

Now I will quietly pray that this thread won’t turn into a 10 page flame war within the next twenty minutes.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah no thats over

1 minute ago, Kayleb98 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah no thats over

Flame war threads on here is like the Hydra. You kill one off, and another one pops up immediately.

15 minutes ago, LadySansaLannister said:

Eric.

Now I will quietly pray that this thread won’t turn into a 10 page flame war within the next twenty minutes.

Nah. We'll let little Kayleb have his threads since he doesn't know how to use forums.

Doesn't matter if there's several pre-existing threads on every topic he's created...

2 hours ago, LadySansaLannister said:

Flame war threads on here is like the Hydra. You kill one off, and another one pops up immediately.

i have to agree this community is one of the most toxic ever.

i would say eric i seee the least of running around. and also underrated too he is great in the andre the giant outfit

1 hour ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Least used character? Hmm...Eric.

Most underrated? Hmm...Eric.

I swear if we gave Tiffany these stats, she'd easily be the best counselor. 

3 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Nah. We'll let little Kayleb have his threads since he doesn't know how to use forums.

Doesn't matter if there's several pre-existing threads on every topic he's created...

Maybe he does know how to use the forums and is purposely using topics he knows were recently discussed.  

Most of these are common topics with almost no effort put into the OP to start any sort of real discussion. 

52 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I swear if we gave Tiffany these stats, she'd easily be the best counselor. 

How do you figure?

Just now, AldermachXI said:

How do you figure?

She's a favorite to the community, her stats are lackluster, Vanessa is better. Ask anyone why they don't play Eric, majority would say he's ugly. If we switch their stats, Tiffany would be more use, and Eric would he useless. We'd see a rise of objectives being fixed, since there's always 3 Tiffanys in a lobby.

2 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

She's a favorite to the community, her stats are lackluster, Vanessa is better. Ask anyone why they don't play Eric, majority would say he's ugly. If we switch their stats, Tiffany would be more use, and Eric would he useless. We'd see a rise of objectives being fixed, since there's always 3 Tiffanys in a lobby.

Ask anyone?

You mean ask 12-year-olds? Who the fuck is basing their counselor choice on looks?

If you switch their stats, you lose all the appeal of using Tiffany...

Stats and play style should dictate counselor choice. Not ass.

Jenny: high luck and composure makes her almost never stumble; rarely gets scared; decent weapon durability, doesn't get hurt that much from windows. Advanced players can repair with her when Jason isn't nearby. The real problem with her is her speed. 

Definitely Eric or Jenny. I almost never see them online. And if I see Jenny, it's typically a low level who only has the first few counselors unlocked. Sometimes I play bots now just to see them lol