Vanessa, easy to lone wolf if people are being stupid. I'm good with the checks, and always restart until I have a 5 or 6 point check. Jason will almost always go after someone else especially early if you are Vanessa. She gets a ton of hits out of weapons, and I use a bunch of stam perks.

Tiffany. And being completely honest, it’s just because of her banging body, not for any real gameplay or strategy reasons. 

CHAD, ADAM, A.J., TIFF.

I Dig CHAD alot for some reason,

[I think its for his Red slacks, Black/Red

shirt combo.]

I Really enjoy hearing them all [Whoever I play as]

scream,

Cracks me TF uP!

Good Shit!

A.J.  I never run. Can't find me.

I either survive or am the last to die.

Once you go A.J., you don;t go back.

Hard to, once you realize Jason has immense problems locating you, especially with the right perks.

My main is that guy on the corner named Random, he's a nice guy but sometimes he makes me play as Tiffany.....

Random... I don't give a shit about which counselor I play as, they all play the same, they can all repair, they can all fight Jason, they can all run faster than Jason and they can all hide. No difference whatsoever (IMO).

I use to main Chad and still go back to him every now and again but I've switched to maining Shelly since he was added I think he's fun to play as and a good all around character 

I used to main Deborah, AJ, and LaChappa (with an honorable mention for Adam).  But now I roll random counselors.  I’ve also started to really like Mitch and Fox.  Although I’ve been getting Chad a lot and am starting to get used to him now.  

For Jason, I also roll random but strongly prefer Part 2 and Part 4.