Chad face

How many tapes have you gotten during this increased tape event

I got 20 Pamela and 2 Tommy tapes before event. During event I can't find single one... -.-

I gotten a couple so far, the spawn rates have had a great increase. Just have to have some luck and hope the RNG gods smile upon you. And the obvious fact that everyone knows by now they have increased so you are gonna be racing people to drawers for sure.

None, but I have spent most of my post-patch time with the offline bots.

In the little online time I’ve played, the speed looters appear to have multiplied. As someone posted earlier, I think people are focusing on finding tapes.

Before the event I had 13 Pamela Tapes and 1 Tommy Tape. I didn't get my first Pamela Tape for 4 months, when I was already long max level.

This morning alone (playing for just over 2 hours) I got 3 Pamela Tapes and 1 Tommy Tape.

At that rate, I should have the Pamela ones at least completely finished over the event.

0. I've been having terrible luck. Between hosts quitting and connection time outs, I've only finished about 3 out of 10 matches. After 2 or 3 matches that I can't complete, I switch to bots, where I know my double xp is guaranteed. It's still fun and no douchebags. No tapes either, but they're not worth the hassle of fighting to even complete a match.

I have found Zero tapes and I have yet to roll any perks above commn. So I lost my will to even try over the last day

But hey I have been finding lots and lots of empty drawers.

I’m 112 and still don’t have 500 matches as Jason but I’m only hundred or so kills from 1313. I think I’ve found 4 or 5 tapes, mostly tommy tapes. Been playing everyday for hours and I might find one in a day lol. Feels worse than before in terms of RNG for me. 

My girlfriend’s account she can find up to 3 a day lol. 

19 hours ago, MyNameisJason said:

I’m 112 and still don’t have 500 matches as Jason but I’m only hundred or so kills from 1313. I think I’ve found 4 or 5 tapes, mostly tommy tapes. Been playing everyday for hours and I might find one in a day lol. Feels worse than before in terms of RNG for me. 

I agree I find less now than before the event

20 hours ago, MyNameisJason said:

i got like 15 tapes in 10 days not too long ago. now during the event: 0 

I have found none since the "increased" chance to find them hell before I use to find a Pamela tapes every other game even though I had all 20 

I ended up getting 2. About 2 matches apart also. To be fair though, only got to play on Tuesday for a bit so I didn't get to take full advantage of the event.

...I cannot live, I cannot die.

• Like 1

Only ONE tape here and I played several hours. Pamela, I still have not found even ONE Tommy tape.

...trapped in myself, body my holding cell 

• Like 1

I've found 4 Pamela and 1 Tommy during the event. I think yesterday was the last day so I hopped on for a quick game last night after the wife went to bed and found a tape, making a total of 3 tapes found just yesterday.

*blazing guitar solo*

• Like 2

I found the rest of the Pamela tapes and got those completed (I think I was only missing two prior to the event). Found only one Tommy tape during this stretch, I believe.