Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, DannyHarold said:

Eric is based off of some chubby kid that went to camp

Actually he’s based off a backer that paid 10k to be in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Unlucky, you missed all the ‘excitement’ including somebody insulting somebody else’s dead parents, somebody calling somebody else a dick, and me flipping my shit.

lol I never insulted his parents. I just made a comment about how "mommy and daddy bought him the game", then he ran with it.

I apologized as soon as he informed me that they had died.

Geeze..I'm not a monster :P

Anyways...I just think most of us are tired of seeing these types of threads. But in the future, I'll simply skim passed them and let them die naturally (and they will). Only reason this thread got any attention was due to the argument.

Merry Christmas to all. I'm gonna go choke on my dinner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Actually he’s based off a backer that paid 10k to be in the game.

Well, i feel bad for the guy, paid 10k to be a worse male Deborah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

lol I never insulted his parents. I just made a comment about how "mommy and daddy bought him the game", then he ran with it.

I apologized as soon as he informed me that they had died.

Geeze..I'm not a monster :P

Anyways...I just think most of us are tired of seeing these types of threads. But in the future, I'll simply skim passed them and let them die naturally (and they will). Only reason this thread got any attention was due to the argument.

Merry Christmas to all. I'm gonna go choke on my dinner.

I mean, I kinda gave no names for a reason but OKKKKAYYYYY then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DannyHarold said:

Well, i feel bad for the guy, paid 10k to be a worse male Deborah 

Feel worse for Kenny. He payed 10k to be a character nobody plays as.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheButtonMasher said:

Feel worse for Kenny. He payed 10k to be a character nobody plays as.

I like Kenny. His perfectly average stats help make him a good all around counselor, capable of just about anything. Same goes for Adam, Fox, Mitch, Shelly...Those counselors are good for players who can do everything.

Tiffany / Vanessa mains are usually useless players who depend on other people to fix things and open an escape for them. On their own, they're getting nothing done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I like Kenny. His perfectly average stats help make him a good all around counselor, capable of just about anything. Same goes for Adam, Fox, Mitch, Shelly...Those counselors are good for players who can do everything.

Tiffany / Vanessa mains are usually useless players who depend on other people to fix things and open an escape for them. On their own, they're getting nothing done.

Dude im sorry i got a bit out of hand have a merry chrismas and eve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheButtonMasher said:

OMG why is the fucking thread not locked yet.

How is not every thread discussed in the last hours not locked?

The mods are on Xmas break I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's 8:46am on Christmas morning and this is not the kind of stuff I want to be dealing with. This thread got way out of hand.

#1 - As I've said a countless amount of times, read the forum rules before you post and use the search function to see if there are any similar threads before you make a new one.

#2 - Everyone has to remember to post with intent and show courtesy to other users. I don't want to see flame wars and personal attacks from ANYONE. I don't show any favouritism when it comes to the forum rules so this applies to every single person in this thread.

Lastly, don't multi-post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×