Yes, if you aren’t lone wolfing it in quickplay.

I escape all the time in the first few minutes of a match by quickly ferrying parts to my repair character friends. 

I see this topic every week...

Tiffany is aw-right in my opinion. I main her and I usually play her as a distraction. With her low composure, she can be found easily by Jason, with her stealth... just start jogging with Level-Headed and I'm instantly(exaggeration) gone.

She's like Shelly. Has too many stats that doesn't make sense. High stealth, but low composure. Stealthy, but low intelligence. Good players can easily so much value from her, I see her as the Final Girl tbh, since majority of Tiffanys are always the last person.

1 minute ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

She's like Shelly. Has too many stats that doesn't make sense. High stealth, but low composure. Stealthy, but low intelligence. Good players can easily so much value from her, I see her as the Final Girl tbh, since majority of Tiffanys are always the last person.

Good point

3 minutes ago, Kayleb98 said:

THEN JUST STOP BEING A DICK AND DONT LOOK AT THEM IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM EASY AS THAT BOOM SOLVED

No. That's not how it works.

This isn't your personal blog. Use the search function and add to the existing discussions. That's how you use a forum.

Stop creating threads for every little thought that crosses your mind. It's all been said before, over and over again.

Just now, AldermachXI said:

No. That's not how it works.

This isn't your personal blog. Use the search function and add to the existing discussions. That's how you use a forum.

Stop creating threads for every little thought that crosses your mind. It's all been said before, over and over again.

That whole mommy and dady thing you said about buying me this game guess what you piece of garbage my parents died in a car crash when i was 4 you dick face watch what you say to people

35 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Sigh...

This will never be true. Jenny is. 

Not that Tiffany can't, but her trope isn't

Tiffany's stats make sense. She's not supposed to be smart and she's not the final girl so her composure will be lower. She's just a attractive odd ball.

Shelly's strength doesn't make sense. He should have 10 stealth and 7 composure. And 4 strength. It fits his character better.

^ This is why these threads are dumb. People get into arguments even though the devs have made it pretty clear who characters were based on.

Plus, these discussions were beaten to death months ago. Use search and read.

Just now, AldermachXI said:

^ This is why these threads are dumb. People get into arguments even though the devs have made it pretty clear who characters were based on.

Plus, these discussions were beaten to death months ago. Use search and read.

You had the fuckin nerve to talk about my parent guess what dick there dead they died when i was 4

Just now, Kayleb98 said:

You had the fuckin nerve to talk about my parent guess what dick there dead they died when i was 4

Ok. I apologized for that. It was out of line.

But again, just because you're new to the game doesn't mean you can spam the forums with topics that have been discussed and beat into the ground months ago.

There's even been threads like this as recent as last week.

Add to discussions. Don't create threads for every little thing.

9 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Sigh...

This will never be true. Jenny is. 

Not that Tiffany can't, but her trope isn't

Tiffany's stats make sense. She's not supposed to be smart and she's not the final girl so her composure will be lower. She's just a attractive odd ball.

Shelly's strength doesn't make sense. He should have 10 stealth and 7 composure. And 4 strength. It fits his character better.

Never see her as the final girl, unless I'm using her. Tropes don't matter unless you're making a counselor. Shelly was a disappointment, nothing about him makes sense. 

Just now, TiffanyIsBae said:

Never see her as the final girl, unless I'm using her. Tropes don't matter unless you're making a counselor. Shelly was a disappointment, nothing about him makes sense. 

Doesn't matter what you see her as.

The Girl Next Door is The Final Girl. Nothing to debate about.

As for Shelly, hopefully they update his stats, because he doesn't add anything to the game but nostalgia.

47 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

How many of these discord kids are gonna drop into the forums with these silly (repeat and useless) topics?

Not everyone comes to the forums to know what is a repeat topic.  Also after patches things could change. 

Also only so many topics to talk about.  

I don’t play enough Tiffany to answer but her costumes are all top notch and she seems fun for others.  

• Like 1

She isn't nearly as good as Jenny Myers...

Just teasing! I have a good forum connection with most of you Tiff fans, so  I couldn't resist.

Of course Tiff is good. She has a solid speed/stamina combo. So many people like to split up each counsellor into good and bad categories, but it's more important how we use those counsellors.

8 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Doesn't matter what you see her as.

The Girl Next Door is The Final Girl. Nothing to debate about.

As for Shelly, hopefully they update his stats, because he doesn't add anything to the game but nostalgia.

Difference between title and actual gameplay, Jenny is good, and does well with fighting perks. But are you gonna call the Final girl when she's the first to die? 

10 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Difference between title and actual gameplay, Jenny is good, and does well with fighting perks. But are you gonna call the Final girl when she's the first to die

Funny you say that, in my first game today the last two survivors in a 8 person lobby were both Jenny's (I was one of them). We both outlived the timer.

:)

Just now, Armani👑 said:

Funny you say that, when my first game today the last two survivors in a 8 person lobby were both Jenny's (I was one of them). We both outlived the timer.

:)

Really? 80% of my matches were me surviving as the unlikely final girl, the 2 Jenny's I've seen in the last week died before rage. Tragic.

@Kayleb98 This is another duplicate thread. As other users have suggested, use the search function before you make new ones.

Also, stop saying 'my parents are <this>' and using it as an excuse to insult Aldermach over and over. He apologized once for it so that is enough. If you keep bringing it up again and again then you're going to have some problems with us; you cannot use it as a shield to start an argument.

Finally, stop multi posting. I've already told you once.

• Thanks 5