Jump to content
Kayleb98

Should have tiffany been a blonde

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, justice4all said:

I think she looks fine with brown hair. Would you be more attracted to her if she had blonde hair lol?

 

Well because we need a mean girl and tiffany i would think would be the perfect person to be the mean girl but there most of the times blondes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone, Jenny should have been blonde. The final Friday girls usually were. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Kayleb98 said:

Yes or no

Tiffany was based on Terry from part 2 and Tina from part 4, so she should have their hair color.

9 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

If anyone, Jenny should have been blonde. The final Friday girls usually were. 

And Jenny is based on Chris Higgins from part 3, so no she definitely shouldn't be blonde.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

If anyone, Jenny should have been blonde. The final Friday girls usually were. 

Yeah but most of the time blonds are the first ones to die i horror movies not the final girls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's based off of Terry from part 2 and Tina from part 4 and they were both brunette so no, she is perfectly fine the way she is. Both of those girls were never mean girls, they were flirty and sweet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, wildthing73 said:

And Jenny is based on Chris Higgins from part 3, so no she definitely shouldn't be blonde.

She’s based on Chris, but she isn’t Chris. She’s an original character and she could have been blonde.

And @Kayleb98 it’s true that blondes usually die in horror movies, but not in this franchise, where they’re usually the final girl. Durr. 🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BFizzle said:

She’s based on Chris, but she isn’t Chris. She’s an original character and she could have been blonde.

And @Kayleb98 it’s true that blondes usually die in horror movies, but not in this franchise, where they’re usually the final girl. Durr. 🤪

Yes but you cant just consider this seris when talking about blonde heads in horror movies i know it friday the 13th but you got to consider other blonde horror movie girls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because Tiffany was based on Tina/Terry and Jenny was based on Chris doesn't mean that they couldn't be different.  Deborah was based on Maddie, but she's asian. 

And, yeah, a lot of the Friday Final Girls were blonde (Ginny, Trish, Pam, Megan, Tina).  But the rest weren't.  Alice was a redhead.  And Chris, Rennie, Jessica, and Rowan were brunettes.  It's pretty good mix.  For hair color, at least.  It would be nice to see a black Final Girl.

And there were only two mean girls, right?  Melissa and Tamara?  And one was blonde and the other brunette?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kayleb98 said:

Yes but you cant just consider this seris when talking about blonde heads in horror movies i know it friday the 13th but you got to consider other blonde horror movie girls

Don’t consider this series in a game based on the series? 🧐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BFizzle said:

Don’t consider this series in a game based on the series? 🧐

Yes but you also got to consider that not all the final girls we blonde alice wanst chris wasnt and also we dont have any blone girls in the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kayleb98 said:

Yes but you also got to consider that not all the final girls we blonde alice wanst chris wasnt and also we dont have any blone girls in the game

Exactly, so Jenny should’ve been. 😜 jk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BFizzle said:

Exactly, so Jenny should’ve been. 😜 jk

Well not all people are exactly the same at there film conterpart for instanse deb is based of mady and shes asian but deb aint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, daveliam said:

Just because Tiffany was based on Tina/Terry and Jenny was based on Chris doesn't mean that they couldn't be different.  Deborah was based on Maddie, but she's asian. 

Deborah isn't actually based on Maddie in as direct a way as much as the other two are, seriously if this game allowed you to rename the characters you could literally rename Jenny Myers to Chris Higgins and Tiffany Cox to Tina Moore and they would actually feel like they are really those characters. The same goes for Mitch becoming Chuck, he looks just like him already.  If they had released the game with the game's version of Chris and/or Tina with blonde hair, they would have gotten some major negative feedback from a majority of the films' fan base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She has Maddy’s exact hairstyle and outfit, down to the glasses, just like Jenny with Chris lol...

And Tiffany’s equally based on Terry, hence the shorts and the Muffin sweatshirt. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

She has Maddy’s exact hairstyle and outfit, down to the glasses, just like Jenny with Chris lol...

And Tiffany’s equally based on Terry, hence the shorts and the Muffin sweatshirt. 

No maddy dosent have they same shirt shoes deb dosent have earrings neclses witch maddy had

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kayleb98 said:

No maddy dosent have they same shirt shoes deb dosent have earrings neclses witch maddy had

Exactly :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Theiceman105 said:

She shouldn't be in the game. Annoying and useless, like every other whore.

Well those people are most of the time blonds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×