AldermachXI

"Only Dicks Slash!" - Having Fun Again

55 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

it wont make illfonic chanbe anything tough. and if they do you can be sure it will be a pro counselor thing that makes slashing harder. did everyone forget what happens if the cyrybabies get too loud?

also if you enjoy people beeing salty your are an asshole. simple.

Yep. I’m the asshole; not the salty person shouting obscenities at the Jason player because they got slashed in a video game. Okay, buddy. Thanks for yet another laugh. Lmao. For the record, I am an asshole because listening to people get angry over dying will always be hilarious as fuck. :lol:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

it wont make illfonic chanbe anything tough. and if they do you can be sure it will be a pro counselor thing that makes slashing harder. did everyone forget what happens if the cyrybabies get too loud?

also if you enjoy people beeing salty your are an asshole. simple.

Who said any of this was to force Illfonic into changes? It's simply adapting to the current state of the game. They can leave it like this for all I care.

The point of the video is to show people that despite the nerfed (broken) grab, you can still overcome by using ALL of Jason's abilities (which yes, includes slashing).

It's also a way of dealing with the fact that most experienced counselors are now packing 2-3 pocket knives on a regular basis.

There's no better feeling than slashing someone down and watching them drop 2 pocket knives they never got to use. Slashing is the best way to teach cocky counselors not to fuck around and attempt to fight Jason. I'm finally seeing counselors RUN AWAY again.

The game's meta has already shifted several times since launch. I'm just making sure counselors don't feel comfortable ganging up on me. Got another video for you guys today. I'll post it here later.

• Like 2

Wow... It is quite satisfying slashing everyone and listening to them cry.  Did this last night.

I felt bad at 1st.. Until i heard them talking shit and running their mouths.  Then it felt goood... Reeaaaaally good.

Thank you OP..  You have given me a new incentive to play with.

I was also a slasher last night. Couldn’t help it. Literally half the councilors were vanessas and I’m sure they all had knives. If I bothered with grabs they would be halfway across the camp before I was unstunned. 

SLASH SLASH SLASH SLASH!

Slash them ALL! JASON!  Make them rain pocket knives!!!!

On 12/24/2017 at 11:22 AM, AldermachXI said:

I've been having a lot of fun with the game again over the last few days. I've given up on trying to Grab as Jason. It's just not worth fighting the game mechanics anymore. Until the devs fix the grab, I'm just gonna resort to slashing everyone to (near) death. I'm doing this even more since the new patch, which added a gun store to every camp site in the game.

Thing is, slashing is also creating more fear and tension in the match than before. People really freak out when you use Stalk + Shift slash. It just hits them out of nowhere and creates jump scares.

Anyways...I had this round last night that is a PERFECT example of why I slash as opposed to grab. I hope you enjoy watching...This round has it all: Broken grabs, pocket knives in abundance, how to deal with it, and a pretty great ending :D Hope you guys enjoy!

Well played, sir. Well played. So rarely have I seen shitbags so deliciously owned as the day you dealt out swift and slashing justice.

As for their whining bitching as you were killing them ("grab me, I have a pocket knife...hey! Stop slashing me, I can't use my pocket knife!"), I probably wouldn't have even said anything....or, at most, I would have just laughed. And laughed. And laughed.

This video is prime evidence of how easy all the casuals want this game to be. They run into an issue, they start crying. I don't blame Jason players for hacking me these days. It's just being smart.

• Like 1

slash on! i hope everyone slashes the F outta every mother that has a knife until these devs understand there's to many knifes in this game

On 12/24/2017 at 2:50 PM, lazerus_86 said:

@Ghostboy20   this one comment just struck too close to home for me. The speech issues, as I said, I have them, I was born deaf, Had my hearing fixed through surgeory, but it messed up my speech by not hearing for so long.  And over time, I have started losing my hearing again and my speech issues have gotten worse.  You saying turn the other cheek, I have done that, a lot but have you ever heard of "the straw that broke the camels back", or if not how about a balloon, Every comment is a drop of water that goes into said balloon, that balloon can only hold so much until it pops, just think about that. Sure you may have the patience, but not everyone does, I know I don't, but I do hear what you are saying...so to speak.

to this i say Fuck such people who make fun of other people those type of people make me sick i use to watch my friend in school get picked on he wouldn't do nothing about it so i did for him those bitches never messed with him after i hate people like that.

Before this last patch I had a match where I was using Part 4 Jason. I killed 8/8, 4 by way of environmental kills, 4 by way of slashing. 1 of the slashings I did because a car was starting and I didn't want to waste time on an animation, 2 of the slashings were battling 2 Vanessas in superhero costumes, and the last was Tommy. The thing is when it was me vs Tommy I had to pursue him for about 5+ minutes while everyone else was dead. I hit him with every throwing knife I'd acquired, I think 11. I'd slashed him a couple times. He went in and out of cabin after cabin and through numerous broken or closed windows and of course every door I broke through was met with an immediate stunning. I'd grabbed him once and gotten knifed. But between the slashes and throwing knives and broken windows that bastard just kept healing and healing and healing. I was ripping my hair out. Eventually I caught up and chopped him up. We all returned to the lobby and then barrage of shit slinging began. "What a pussy!" "You have no skill!" "Fuckin' slasher!" The redemption came in the next match though where the biggest shit-talker was then Jason and I was the one survivor. He'd boxed himself in by talking so much shit he himself would only look like an asshole if he slashed, and I survived, escaping when the police arrived, because the 2 times he had caught me, I had a pocket knife. He left the lobby after that.

12 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

if you enjoy people beeing salty your are an asshole. simple.

If they're getting salty because I'm not playing the way they want me to play so the game is easy and they can just dick around and troll the whole time, then yeah, I'm an asshole. Proud of it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, camp_voorhees said:

to this i say Fuck such people who make fun of other people those type of people make me sick i use to watch my friend in school get picked on he wouldn't do nothing about it so i did for him those bitches never messed with him after i hate people like that.

White knights are just fine on a chess board. Not so much being internet tough guys.

4 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Well played, sir. Well played. So rarely have I seen shitbags so deliciously owned as the day you dealt out swift and slashing justice.

As for their whining bitching as you were killing them ("grab me, I have a pocket knife...hey! Stop slashing me, I can't use my pocket knife!"), I probably wouldn't have even said anything....or, at most, I would have just laughed. And laughed. And laughed.

This video is prime evidence of how easy all the casuals want this game to be. They run into an issue, they start crying. I don't blame Jason players for hacking me these days. It's just being smart.

Well said! Why deal with the knife when you know it's coming, then coming again? Nothing wrong with this at all, period! 

19 minutes ago, JasonSaves said:

Well said! Why deal with the knife when you know it's coming, then coming again? Nothing wrong with this at all, period! 

Exactly! Take the pocket knives off the board and not worry about getting hit several times a match.

I just played my 1st game in several days and managed to go 6/7 using the slashung method. Only reason it wasn't 7/7 is because an A.J. committed suicide before I could finish her off. Match went much quicker too doing that. It was so nice not getting knived to death either. Amazing how counselors don't try to fuck with you once they realize they're not gonna get to use their precious knife on you :lol:

• Haha 1

As promised earlier today, he's some more slashy goodness.

I give you "The Dancing Chads". This rounds consists of dealing with more cocky counselors, and the final kill was played pretty perfectly, if I may say so myself.

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

As promised earlier today, he's some more slashy goodness.

I give you "The Dancing Chads". This rounds consists of dealing with more cocky counselors, and the final kill was played pretty perfectly, if I may say so myself.

Enjoy!

And people say the emotes are ruining the game, this cracked me up. They tried to mock you with the dance only to get the axe. 

41 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

And people say the emotes are ruining the game, this cracked me up. They tried to mock you with the dance only to get the axe. 

lol yeah...I got a chuckle when they both started dancing. You can even tell I took a second and admired the framing of the shot...then I got to killing :D

30 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol yeah...I got a chuckle when they both started dancing. You can even tell I took a second and admired the framing of the shot...then I got to killing :D

That was perfect, the dancing Chads made that moment when they died more satisfying moment ever  

On 24.12.2017 at 5:22 PM, AldermachXI said:

I've been having a lot of fun with the game again over the last few days. I've given up on trying to Grab as Jason. It's just not worth fighting the game mechanics anymore. Until the devs fix the grab, I'm just gonna resort to slashing everyone to (near) death. I'm doing this even more since the new patch, which added a gun store to every camp site in the game.

Thing is, slashing is also creating more fear and tension in the match than before. People really freak out when you use Stalk + Shift slash. It just hits them out of nowhere and creates jump scares.

Anyways...I had this round last night that is a PERFECT example of why I slash as opposed to grab. I hope you enjoy watching...This round has it all: Broken grabs, pocket knives in abundance, how to deal with it, and a pretty great ending :D Hope you guys enjoy!

and here's a video from Randy's last twitch stream, where I was Jason for the final round of the night (feat. @Tattooey). This was a pretty intense round too.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/211816719?t=138m33s

Hope you enjoy these clips and everyone is enjoying the holidays!

17 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Who said any of this was to force Illfonic into changes? It's simply adapting to the current state of the game. They can leave it like this for all I care.

The point of the video is to show people that despite the nerfed (broken) grab, you can still overcome by using ALL of Jason's abilities (which yes, includes slashing).

It's also a way of dealing with the fact that most experienced counselors are now packing 2-3 pocket knives on a regular basis.

There's no better feeling than slashing someone down and watching them drop 2 pocket knives they never got to use. Slashing is the best way to teach cocky counselors not to fuck around and attempt to fight Jason. I'm finally seeing counselors RUN AWAY again.

The game's meta has already shifted several times since launch. I'm just making sure counselors don't feel comfortable ganging up on me. Got another video for you guys today. I'll post it here later.

Read your first post again maybe. The "Until the devs fix the grab i am gonna" part. sullen childs react like this.

also the jedi grab was unreal. we don´t need that back. we need a bt bigger cone and not grabbing trough the body like we still do.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

I give you "The Dancing Chads". This rounds consists of dealing with more cocky counselors

Excellent work as Jason!

But those counselors didn't seem cocky.

On 12/24/2017 at 11:42 AM, justice4all said:

It's so funny to see people get so upset! If you keep telling Jason you have a knife, do you really expect him to not slash you?

I only say that when I don't have a knife. :P