AldermachXI

"Only Dicks Slash!" - Having Fun Again

I've been having a lot of fun with the game again over the last few days. I've given up on trying to Grab as Jason. It's just not worth fighting the game mechanics anymore. Until the devs fix the grab, I'm just gonna resort to slashing everyone to (near) death. I'm doing this even more since the new patch, which added a gun store to every camp site in the game.

Thing is, slashing is also creating more fear and tension in the match than before. People really freak out when you use Stalk + Shift slash. It just hits them out of nowhere and creates jump scares.

Anyways...I had this round last night that is a PERFECT example of why I slash as opposed to grab. I hope you enjoy watching...This round has it all: Broken grabs, pocket knives in abundance, how to deal with it, and a pretty great ending :D Hope you guys enjoy!

and here's a video from Randy's last twitch stream, where I was Jason for the final round of the night (feat. @Tattooey). This was a pretty intense round too.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/211816719?t=138m33s

Hope you enjoy these clips and everyone is enjoying the holidays!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 15

LOL!  That Tiffany douche who had internet tough guy balls but sounded like Neil Goldman from Family Guy.  ‘Wah!  Don’t slash me because only dicks slash since I’m loaded up on pocketknives and guns!’  

• Like 2

Yeah, slashing really makes the matches fun again.

Why? Because you won't see pocket knives being used all the time or bats stunning you everytime you grab.

I've saw a match yesterday where a guy (AceBoogz Gaming) only slashed as J4 and it was fun as hell! It felt like a J2 match!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It's so funny to see people get so upset! If you keep telling Jason you have a knife, do you really expect him to not slash you?

• Like 2

That's what I got on my mic and said at the end.

I said "Only a noob would bother grabbing at this point in the game. Devs gave everyone a pocket knife".

It was definitely a pleasure to kill that cocky Scott Malkinson sounding kid though. "This is my play style. I fuck with Jason to no end".

Hehe...you sure do.

The best part is how close they BOTH were to escaping. I just couldn't let that happen though. I was literally on the edge of my seat hunting them in that last stretch.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 8

That was SO satisfying, i laughed when he was like " you better don't slash me to" and he got slashed to death, he ended up against the wrong Jason, kudos for the match ^_^

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shaild said:

That was SO satisfying, i laughed when he was like " you better don't slash me to" and he got slashed to death, he ended up against the wrong Jason, kudos for the match ^_^

Haha...I know, right? Cut him off perfectly.

I was just smiling and shaking my head as he was taunting me before that. I thought he might get away too. Luckily for me he didn't take advantage of the couple chances I gave him.

I'm really lucky I managed to limp Deb at the end too. Was really close to stunning me and asshole would have limped to safety. That would have been embarrassing lol.

Spend money on Kane to come and perform kills. Create an atmosphere where nobody wants use said kills.

Way to go Gun/Illfonic.

• Like 9

I find it more fun to perform cool grab kills, but if counselors are close to escaping or they're trying to gang up on me, I'll slash until their dicks fall off.

I had a match a few days ago in which all the players were ganging up on me and really giving me grief.  One of them had the sweater too. I really thought I might get killed for the first time.  I started slashing like my life depended on it, which it did.  About 45 seconds later,  all of them were dead.  They were all whining so much about the slashing.  It was wonderful.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hal Bailman said:

You're doing the Lord's work, @AldermachXI.

You might wanna change that, he's doing the Devils work. The Lord wouldn't approve of this 

• Haha 2

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

You might wanna change that, he's doing the Devils work. The Lord wouldn't approve of this 

Let's split the difference and go with MOMMA'S WORK, bwahaha :JasonPt8:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hal Bailman said:

Let's split the difference and go with MOMMA'S WORK, bwahaha :JasonPt8:

I can agree with that, I mean after all it is his mom saying "Kill for mother!" 

2 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

I don't consider it giving a "Free pass". I consider it personal morals

Cool; keep them to yourself.

Nicely done, OP 

• Thanks 1

"Slashers piss me off to no end"
and how should we feel about getting 7 pocketknives jammed into our "fat necks". Lmao this video was gold. Keep on slashing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Can't we all just agree that we're ALL dicks?

Not me! I give all my love to everyone, except the guys, I'll leave them behind and get the hot girls in my car. 

1 minute ago, CxVEN said:

"Slashers piss me off to no end"
and how should we feel about getting 7 pocketknives jammed into our "fat necks". Lmao this video was gold. Keep on slashing.

And then after falling to the ground getting tea bagged to no end by players, I mean I've done it to Jason's who thing they are the greatest players and this was before the patch that ruined Jason. 

2 hours ago, Tiffany said:

People will always be rude and make fun of people, I have dyslexia and when playing games that force me to read out loud (I stream games like that) I get made fun of when I miss say a word, if you let people get to you then you'll never move forwards, it's best to let them have their laugh while you the person being made fun of just ignore them and move on with your life, there are block options and mute buttons for a reason, people tend to forget this things. Is it fun making fun of someone who has a disability? No, it's not right but these people find that humor to their likes, it's like dark humor, people like/hate it. It's a hard road to take but the best thing to do is to move forwards don't give them attention and just remember that no matter what people say you can rub the words off and don't let it bother you, words only hurt if you choose to let them hurt you.

On a side note I'm also fat so I get called all kind of fat names and I just laugh it off and go "Yeah I do love my food!" I always try and look for good in life even if there are some people who there wanting to hurt someone for their own goals. If you show them weakness they will go for the kill. 

a-lion-hunting-a-giraffe-235352.gif

• Like 4

@Ghostboy20   this one comment just struck too close to home for me. The speech issues, as I said, I have them, I was born deaf, Had my hearing fixed through surgeory, but it messed up my speech by not hearing for so long.  And over time, I have started losing my hearing again and my speech issues have gotten worse.  You saying turn the other cheek, I have done that, a lot but have you ever heard of "the straw that broke the camels back", or if not how about a balloon, Every comment is a drop of water that goes into said balloon, that balloon can only hold so much until it pops, just think about that. Sure you may have the patience, but not everyone does, I know I don't, but I do hear what you are saying...so to speak.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

I've been having a lot of fun with the game again over the last few days. I've given up on trying to Grab as Jason. It's just not worth fighting the game mechanics anymore. Until the devs fix the grab, I'm just gonna resort to slashing everyone to (near) death. I'm doing this even more since the new patch, which added a gun store to every camp site in the game.

Thing is, slashing is also creating more fear and tension in the match than before. People really freak out when you use Stalk + Shift slash. It just hits them out of nowhere and creates jump scares.

Anyways...I had this round last night that is a PERFECT example of why I slash as opposed to grab. I hope you enjoy watching...This round has it all: Broken grabs, pocket knives in abundance, how to deal with it, and a pretty great ending :D Hope you guys enjoy!

and here's a video from Randy's last twitch stream, where I was Jason for the final round of the night (feat. @Tattooey). This was a pretty intense round too.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/211816719?t=138m33s

Hope you enjoy these clips and everyone is enjoying the holidays!

Didn't know this community could be so damn funny xd. I wish PS4 players use more mic, the experience is double better when you hear people screaming xd.

• Like 2