final_gal

Counselor backstories/shipping/fanfic

I'm not quite sure in which subforum to write this because this isn't specifically about horror movies/games, nor is it about gameplay. I still hope this topic gains enough interest :)  

Unfortunately we barely have information about the counselors' personalities, backstories, relationships. Horror movies are already full of clichés, now imagine them being, say, in a high school movie, even more clichés! How can we define their personalities, who would hang out with whom (e.g. cliques), who has a crush on/is dating whom etc.? I am aware that this can often sound "cheesy" but hey, they are teenagers after all ;)

Here are some ideas that I've thought of, feel free to add yours and discuss! 

- The "cool/athletic kids" aka Chad, Bugzy, Vanessa, Tiffany

- The "new girl" aka Jenny, befriends Kenny, the "nice guy", friendzones him, OR he acts as a gay best friend

- Jenny falls in love with Chad, dates him, is possibly a virgin; Chad of course only wants to sleep with her so he can boast about it; she constantly refuses, which results in Chad cheating on her, similar to Trent in the remake

- The "class clown" aka Shelley, might hang out with Jenny and Kenny 

- Tiffany who is SAID TO BE the flirty girl/slut, only because she likes to dress in revealing clothes. She is actually a caring person and wants a loving boyfriend. Might be best friends/"frenemies" with Vanessa, is always in Vanessa' shadow. Might develop a true friendship with Jenny later on

- Deborah who spends time in the library, overachiever, coming from a very conservative family. She is struggling with her sexuality and has often admired Vanessa's body in physical education

- Vanessa might have feelings for Deborah, too, but is scared because she isn't "cool enough"

- LaChappa, who is shy and spends most of his free time sitting on trees and watching his female classmates 

- The mysterious/"rebel" guys aka A.J., Adam (who are actually kind people), possibly Fox. I can imagine Adam protecting nerds from being bullied...Fox might do this too, but in exchange for money. She often persuades A.J. and Adam into some shady businesses and might try to get between their relationships 

- Dunno about Bugzy...maybe he hates sports deep inside, but his parents force him, blah blah

- I don't consider the "cool kids" to be active bullies, only more popular than others. While at first they seem superficial on the outside, everyone can change for the better...except for Chad, who will always be a dick :D

Oh and I almost forgot Mitch, the stoned janitor who gives advice to the students :)

Edit: You can write your own ideas or "continue" their stories, maybe imagine how they all ended up in camp together? 

• Like 2

Imo Tiffany would be that girl that looks mean but is really pretty but once you get to know her she’s really kind. Tiffany has a crush Chad but doesn’t want to date him because his dating her best friend Jenny. 

@final_gal I did a backstory post way back in the day here. I was thinking about actually writing a short story behind it, but, I just haven't had the time.

I've always thought that the best ships were:

Deborah Kim and Tommy Jarvis 

Jenny and Chad

A.J. and Adam (Obviously)

and now after the Virtual Cabin, Tiffany and Kenny. 

@Rexfellis wow those sound great! And it also explains how everyone ended up at camp. Too bad that that topic was kind of left behind, I hope you will eventually have the time to continue those stories :D

@Moe9999633 Many girls have probably a crush on Chad, I just don't think he treats girls well. I can also imagine Tiffany ending up with Bugzy

23 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

@final_gal I did a backstory post way back in the day here. I was thinking about actually writing a short story behind it, but, I just haven't had the time.

Could you revive it it was great 

3 hours ago, final_gal said:@Moe9999633 Many girls have probably a crush on Chad, I just don't think he treats girls well. I can also imagine Tiffany ending up with Bugzy

Was gonna say Tiffany has a crush on Kenny or Bugzy but a lot more people ship Tiffany and chad 

1 hour ago, Moe9999633 said:

@Rexfellis I went to your backstory thread and all the backstories were white and I can’t see them 

I did it that way because most people seem to be using the default forum skin, Slasher. If you go down to the bottom middle of the page and click on Theme, you can change the skin to Slasher and read it. After that, if you prefer the lighter skin, you can change it back. Hope that helps, and Merry Christmas Moe.

23 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I did it that way because most people seem to be using the default forum skin, Slasher. If you go down to the bottom middle of the page and click on Theme, you can change the skin to Slasher and read it. After that, if you prefer the lighter skin, you can change it back. Hope that helps, and Merry Christmas Moe.

Oh ok and Merry Christmas Rex

• Thanks 1