Not against this

But there are other things that need attention.

But sure...it would be a cool addition.

2 hours ago, Michael_Jackson said:

And you can't understand that I might be from another country and do not fully understand your language?

I'm not happy with all the dancing in game. But if your going to dance you might as well dance like Michael Jackson. Understand?

3 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I'm not happy with all the dancing in game. But if your going to dance you might as well dance like Michael Jackson. Understand?

Oh Yes, I can dance like him,and I would like that they added in the game these dances

Anybody who thinks there should be dance emotes in the first place ought to stick to playing COD and should f** off from anything related to survival horror, period.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Poormetheus said:

Anybody who thinks there should be dance emotes in the first place ought to stick to playing COD and should f** off from anything related to survival horror, period.

This game is not scary in my opinion and will never be scary

3 minutes ago, Michael_Jackson said:

This game is not scary in my opinion and will never be scary

. . yeah, stick to COD or Battlefield. Did I mention DOTA? League of Legends is also popular.

3 minutes ago, Poormetheus said:

I'm pointing you in the direction of games that are the complete opposite of what F13 is / should be.

So please, go . . .

Go better yourself)

I like this game

5 minutes ago, Poormetheus said:

Anybody who thinks more emotes, nay emotes in general, are a good idea

is

a

cretin.

If you do not like this idea, then just write NO why insult people and argue?

2 hours ago, Michael_Jackson said:

If you do not like this idea, then just write NO why insult people and argue?

To be fair, you DID start the argument 

On 12/24/2017 at 11:54 AM, Michael_Jackson said:

If you don't like those emote no one is forcing you to use them.If the players want then why not.And by the way this game wasn't scary ever

Because it makes this game a freaking joke more that it already is due to pandering to all the whiners.

9 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Because it makes this game a freaking joke more that it already is due to pandering to all the whiners.

Couldn't agree more. Bunch of whining has gotten Jason to the point he is now. Hopefully with some balance fixes to Jason, Pamela and Roy this game can regain some glory. No thanks to the increased number of dance moves either. Wanna see the moonwalk, go watch Back to the Future 3.

Well I did notice in shelly reveal trailer there was emotes we havent seen yet. So I could see more emotes coming in the future.

Seriously, can't developers spend valuable time on something other than stupid emotes? The game is riddled with issues even still, and here we are talking about emotes ?!

On 12/24/2017 at 7:03 AM, TheButtonMasher said:

Did you read a word I posted? I agreed its not scary, which is why I WANT to make it scary. This is F13. Not Micheal Jackson the video game.

Okay and you clearly didn't read what I wrote. The game was never scary to begin with and if you don't like the dance emotes then don't use them. Other players who like the dance emotes will use them rather if you like it or not. It's a video game. 

Why stop there?? Let's give Jason the ability to dance!!! LOL

He should also have an extended wardrobe, lol . .  bunny ears are fun.  Maybe a big clown costume? ^^

(Cretins . . . cretins everywhere . . .)

1 hour ago, Poormetheus said:

Why stop there?? Let's give Jason the ability to dance!!! LOL

He should also have an extended wardrobe, lol . .  bunny ears are fun.  Maybe a big clown costume? ^^

(Cretins . . . cretins everywhere . . .)

*Pretends to be even more shocked*