Hi, I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson, I wish the developers of this game added a moonwalk emot because it is very unusual dance for this game, I hope the developers will add this dance,thank you for your attention

d909087e628dbe18a1d0f988193b399e.gif

I agree 100% Michael Jackson is indeed the greatest entertainer that has ever lived. Plus considering the fact that most of the maps take place in the 80s the moonwalk emote would be extremely suitable considering the undeniable fact that Mr. Jackson was the most loved respected and most famous artist of the 80s. Still is!

• Thanks 1

I love Micheal Jackson but we have enough dance emotes breaking the immersion already so I vote no.

• Like 1

Then why add those dance emotions?If they break the immersion in horror

The developers  these emotions moonwalk will get quite a lot of money and can make more great content for this game

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Michael_Jackson said:

Then why add those dance emotions?If they break the immersion in horror

The developers  these emotions moonwalk will get quite a lot of money and can make more great content for this game

It was a mistake to add those. There is no good reason to add to a mistake. And I don't think moonwalking would make the game much money. If you're just selling that on its own, it cant cost a lot, even then that is a rip-off. So only a few will buy it, making nowhere near enough to add anything amazing.

• Haha 1

Not nesessarily true. It's a game it's just for fun and a lot of people create private parties in the game just to mess around and have fun. It's really not even a scary game. I see your point but if you're going to add dance emotes to a game that mainly takes place in the 80s you might as well add the most popular 80s move.

43 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

It was a mistake to add those. There is no good reason to add to a mistake. And I don't think moonwalking would make the game much money. If you're just selling that on its own, it cant cost a lot, even then that is a rip-off. So only a few will buy it, making nowhere near enough to add anything amazing.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MichaelMyers said:

Not nesessarily true. It's a game it's just for fun and a lot of people create private parties in the game just to mess around and have fun. It's really not even a scary game. I see your point but if you're going to add dance emotes to a game that mainly takes place in the 80s you might as well add the most popular 80s move.

In my opinion, all the dance moves should be removed, except the ones people paid for, and never make any more dances.

I agree it's not scary, buts that's the point. It's not! It's the only official 3d f13 game, and it's not scary! The first step is removing all dance moves.

If you guys like dance moves, boy have I got a game for you.

5 minutes ago, MichaelMyers said:

Fully support you

4 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

In my opinion, all the dance moves should be removed, except the ones people paid for, and never make any more dances.

I agree it's not scary, buts that's the point. It's not! It's the only official 3d f13 game, and it's not scary! The first step is removing all dance moves.

If you guys like dance moves, boy have I got a game for you.

It's not scary to begin with even without the dances. Lmao unless you're 5. 

But if you want to believe that, I'll let you believe that. ?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MichaelMyers said:

It's not scary to begin with even without the dances. Lmao unless you're 5. 

But if you want to believe that, I'll let you believe that. ?

Did you read a word I posted? I agreed its not scary, which is why I WANT to make it scary. This is F13. Not Micheal Jackson the video game.

Players also want immersion. Why not add this as, well I don't know, it's a god damn HORROR GAME?

3 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Did you read a word I posted? I agreed its not scary, which is why I WANT to make it scary. This is F13. Not Micheal Jackson the video game.

I'm not asking to make the game completely about Michael Jackson I wish they released at least a moonwalk that the players were happy and remembered Michael Jackson as a great artist

I support this. And the dance from Thriller. We already have dancing breaking the game. If you're going to be dancing you might as well dance like the best.

Rest in the peace you never knew in life Michael.

23 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I support this. And the dance from Thriller. We already have dancing breaking the game. If you're going to be dancing you might as well dance like the best.

Rest in the peace you never knew in life Michael.

Sorry I don't quite understand you support this idea or not?

Yes, add more dance emotes to the game. I'm sure it's what everyone's been craving. /s

It's not even a matter of it being a scary experience anymore. It's just a matter of adding ridiculous things only a minority ever asked for, and which really don't belong in an F13 game. It's definitely not what was on every F13 fan's mind when they envisioned this game, I can tell you that much.

2 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Yes, add more dance emotes to the game. I'm sure it's what everyone's been craving. /s

It's not even a matter of it being a scary experience anymore. It's just a matter of adding ridiculous things only a minority ever asked for, and which really don't belong in an F13 game. It's definitely not what was on every F13 fan's mind when they envisioned this game, I can tell you that much.

Thank you! This guy gets it!

16 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

If you don't like those emote no one is forcing you to use them.If the players want then why not.And by the way this game wasn't scary ever

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael_Jackson said:

If the players want then why not.

What makes their opinion better than mine?

Am I the only one that thinks Fox looks a little like Michael Jackson? I think the moonwalk would be quite fitting for her.

20 hours ago, JasonWhorehees said:

I would love to see a middle finger emot, a laughing emot would be nice too.

Would be also nice to see Shelly juggling.

Shelly jiggling? I would have preferred to see Tiffany jiggling myself :lol: