I feel like I've been a patient little boy, New year is coming yet the dedicated servers aren't here yet. Any official update on a real time frame?

Or you can just say it's not happen to stop giving me server blue balls.

13 minutes ago, Fasthandz said:

I feel like I've been a patient little boy, New year is coming yet the dedicated servers aren't here yet. Any official update on a real time frame?

Most likely it will be next year.

54 minutes ago, Fasthandz said:

I’ve been a patient girl for some humans to not be so mean is that happening not right now but maybe this will

It'll be never.

I've seen the same thing play out many times over many games. I never believed they'd have them.

Developers promise to have dedicated servers at launch. Apologise for a delay. Say it was more complicated than they expected. Give a date a few months away. Miss the date. Go silent. Eventually promise a date in another few months...

...then, about 9 months to a year post-release, just after the last DLC drops, play the "poor little indie studio" card, and cite declining players, the cost of servers, and internal focus on their new game as making it economically unviable, then abandon the game and go silent forever, leaving many large bugs unpatched in the process.

It's a long-established con at this point.

Promise the moon to get people to buy your game. Wait until most of the community quits because none of your promises materialise. Blame low retention of players as to why you shouldn't have to fulfil your promises.

• Like 5

It'd be nice to see a S.A server, and sure our EU comrades would love a RUS server.

I doubt it though. With the games population taking a slight dip, all more servers would do atm would be to reduce the average player pool on all servers. So until then, I guess we just learn to communicate through emotes, and flash light clicks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ZooMalfunction said:

It'll be never.

I've seen the same thing play out many times over many games. I never believed they'd have them.

Developers promise to have dedicated servers at launch. Apologise for a delay. Say it was more complicated than they expected. Give a date a few months away. Miss the date. Go silent. Eventually promise a date in another few months...

...then, about 9 months to a year post-release, just after the last DLC drops, play the "poor little indie studio" card, and cite declining players, the cost of servers, and internal focus on their new game as making it economically unviable, then abandon the game and go silent forever, leaving many large bugs unpatched in the process.

It's a long-established con at this point.

Promise the moon to get people to buy your game. Wait until most of the community quits because none of your promises materialise. Blame low retention of players as to why you shouldn't have to fulfil your promises.

That sucks, the main reason why I stopped playing was because of the frustration from time invested into a solid game for 14min only to have the host disconnect or some other issue

It's like a self fulfilling prophecy for them, they're shooting themselves in the foot by not doing it ASAP

This would be very disappointing if dedicated servers aren't coming.  I've come back to the online game after a break and it's been difficult to finish a game. 

I tried hosting a game yesterday and I found it to be laggy for myself really bad where usually when I'm connected to someone else hosting it runs fine. There seemed to be majority connecting from the US which I imagine contributes. 

I kept the game going for a few rounds but then as a round started right after jason had been picked, it crashed. What bothered me, is it looked like I'd raged quit at not being jason. It makes me think that not all perceived host quit, really isn't the case and more a bug. 

I'd like to choose to be able to play in euro servers, the game runs really nice when I manage to find a group non US. 

There are already threads on this. New information will be available when it's available, and yes the dedicated console servers are definitely coming.