Sign in to follow this  
TiffanyIsBae

How do you play stealthy counselors

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

That's what I've heard as well. I'm not sure what percentage you need to get the truly silent sprinting. I've got 12%, is that enough?

Yeah, I had an epic for it (15%.) It's only good for AJ.

On 24.12.2017 at 11:27 AM, Aaron said:

i think lightfoot is only effective on AJ

Oh that sucks...would be great with her stamina. I've also read about people saying that Jenny's stealth is better than Chad's, although both have a 6. I guess it really is influenced by fear/composure. 

On 24.12.2017 at 11:27 AM, Aaron said:

i think lightfoot is only effective on AJ

Oh that sucks...would be great with her stamina. I've also read about people saying that Jenny's stealth is better than Chad's, although both have a 6. I guess it really is influenced by fear/composure. 

On 12/25/2017 at 6:15 AM, final_gal said:

jenny's "real" stealth is an 8.5 i think

So it must have been in another thread but someone had written something about opening a cabin to hide. 

I've been using Eric LaMonsta for a few weeks now. I've got an epic Level Headed, epic Home Body, and epic Low Profile. They stack sense avoidance to 58% I think. 

Anyways I've tried this tactic with surprisingly great success. Large cabins are much more preferable but basically the idea is go in to a cabin to do your looting and open all the doors, none of the windows. I've done this with a Jason nearby and when he enters I duck under a bed. He almost always walks through and out the other door. 

I've even had a Jason chasing me and I sprinted in, locked the door, ran straight to the back door and opened it, then ducked under a bed. In came Jason and he walked right out the back door and ended up setting his sights on a nearby Chad.

I think it works because it's kind of counterintuitive. Who the he'll would hide in a cabin with the doors open? 

Overall though I usually stay away from everyone and repair one or two objectives and bail. 

I've got more epic stealth/fear perks, debating on trying some alternate combos but unsure of what.

problem now is with all these newbies im finding 3/4 of games play out with people either not picking up repair items or if they do just leaving them and nobody getting them

iv ended up playing more as chad, bugsy now due to this