On 12/23/2017 at 9:02 PM, TheReaper666 said:

1. The ability to pick if it is storming or not. (I play on PS4 & so far the weather is always clear)

I can swear they said they were removing rain from the Xbox for a second, yet most of my bot rounds have rain. Maybe they meant PS4.

On 12/24/2017 at 3:25 AM, bewareofbears said:

Harder difficulty

The difficulty right now is intermittent. Most rounds are relatively calm, but I've been getting some rounds where I question if I accidentally went into a multiplayer match. They'll be tanking traps on two objectives at the same time and actually getting shit done. 

It's also hard to tell what the difference is between the current 3 difficulties so I don't know if we need a harder difficulty as opposed to fixing the difficulty levels we have now.

Besides fixing the obvious, my one suggestion is to have them respond to Stalk when they hide. Have it so they think I left if I hit Stalk. Not immediately, but within an amount of time that makes sense. That would be fun. I wouldn't mind them hiding so much if I could lure them out like that.

On 12/25/2017 at 4:07 PM, Poormetheus said:

Anybody who shift-grabs a bot is a f**, just saying . . .

Do those "**" represent "ag"? 

On 12/26/2017 at 9:09 AM, TheReaper666 said:

I never knew how to shift grab til I played offline

They're great practice for that. They're harder to shift-grab than humans.

Jason modifiers.

The ability to choose the cool down time on Jason's abilities. Lower cool downs for chaotic fun, or longer cool downs for a stiffer challenge. 

Choice to start match with all abilities available, or choose the order your abilities unlock.

Choice of strengths/weaknesses for Jason. We all have our individual favorite Jason models, as well as our favorite strengths for Jason. Since balance isn't an issue, let us choose what +/- stats can be equipped on our favorite Jason. (People will rejoice at being able to use Savini stats on their preferred Jason).

Jason weapon choice. I know you guys have heard this one a million times (because it's a good idea). The ability to choose what weapon Jason equips, and the kills that go along with that weapon. This would be great in multiplayer as well. 

Bot modifiers.

Bots wear whatever outfit you have selected for multiplayer.

Choice of bots. If I want to get better at chasing Vanessa, let me play against 7 of them. 

Choice of bot playstyle. I know this one would be a huge undertaking, but I thought I'd include it anyway. Passive bots - evading Jason is their primary focus. Objective bots - teaming up in small groups to push objectives. Combative bots - bots that are looking to pick a fight.

Game modifiers.

Adjustable time limit. Let me set the match time to an hour if I decide I want to stalk and really toy with my prey. 

Choice of escape options for bots. 

i will do an irish jig and dance in my under wear and video it the day that Gun and Illfonic put offline Pamela Voorhees as an option killer.