Sign in to follow this  
Hudonj

Some tattoos enthusiast here?

Don't be shy, show us !

Mine is almost finished, 5th january will be my last appointement. After that i may have a idea for my left arm but will have to wait.

5a3e87a3cd4eb_Optimized-20171012_222257(1).thumb.jpg.00ee017098e77d0aecebfe9b674e1bd9.jpg

• Like 1

@Hudonj Nice tat. That is some great detail in there.

Here is my latest. The artist and I are working on the background for it. It will basically be a half-sleeve when it is finished. But I probably won't have time to get back in the chair until Feb.

9qtZhY1.jpg

• Like 2

Tattoos are awesome if they are well-done and mean something.

The '90's tribal tattoos, for example, are ridiculous.  My apologies to anyone on here who might have one or more of those.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

The '90's tribal tattoos, for example, are ridiculous.  My apologies to anyone on here who might have one or more of those.

Never got into the '90s tribal stuff. Mine has meaning, which will become more clear after the background is done on the rest of my arm. It's a deeply personal thing.

6 hours ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

I'm not sure why this posted twice. My apologies.

Edited by Rexfellis
For some reason it posted twice.

6 hours ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

I'm not into that tribal stuff either.... for that tatoo it took me like 2 years deciding what i really wanted and i to find the right guy to do the job. And since i am into nature and dark fantasy stuff, i alway thought that it would be awesome to have a crow in a eerie wood setting with a fullmoon and a jawless skull as a finishing touch.

47 minutes ago, Hudonj said:

I'm not into that tribal stuff either.... for that tatoo it took me like 2 years deciding what i really wanted and i to find the right guy to do the job. And since i am into nature and dark fantasy stuff, i alway thought that it would be awesome to have a crow in a eerie wood setting with a fullmoon and a jawless skull as a finishing touch.

I understand. I've had the basic idea for my entire piece for a while now, I am just not artistic enough to draw it out. But, my artist and I are working it out. Your idea sounds great, and a lot of work. Looking forward to seeing the final product.

As of Now:

Right Leg - Giger "Behemoth", "Samurai", "Indian Babies", [Two more Giger pieces], and Ghost in the Shell Piece.

Left Leg - Derek Hess "Captain America comic-book covers", Plus a Red Skull piece, a Pink Panther banger, and a Shark(inside left calf/knee)

Right Sleeve - Japanese Koi/Peony(Bicep/Shoulder cap), TIKI Head(inside forearm), SKULL w/Flowers(elbow/outside forearm), Japanese Dragonfly/Blowing Autumn leaves(lower forearm/wrist).

Left Sleeve - [WORK IN PROGRESS], Return of the Living Dead (Full Sleeve), So far, TARMAN piece.

In the future: Full back/butt piece, Chest, Feet, Thighs: Was thinking about Back/Butt - Namakubi with Snake/Flowers or Bonsai, Chest - Japanese inspired, Thighs - Left Samurai/Octopus, Right - Pan's Labyrinth Faun, Horror theme, Feet - Horror Themed.

• Like 1

I don't have any yet, but my plans are to get one on each wrist, one on each bicep, two on my chest, and 3 on each lower leg, so 12 all together. Here's a list of ideas. I'm 21 and I have thought long and hard about what I would get someday since I was 16.  Left wrist: Never stop praying Right wrist: I Am (reference to Exodus 3 and 4) Left bicep: Mandalorian symbol from Star Wars Right bicep: Half Spider-Man, half Deadpool logo Upper chest: Come As You Are Middle chest: Sacred heart of Christ Back of left calf: Enoch ascending into Heaven Back of right calf: Elijah riding a chariot of fire into Heaven Right side of left calf: Moses laying down ten commandments Right side of right calf: Jesus ascending into Heaven Left side of left calf: portrait of Saint Peter Left side of right calf: Portrait of King David playing a harp                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

• Like 1

@Hudonj That looks awesome bro! I know that skull piece around the elbow had to hurt. That is one part of the background I'm getting that I am not looking forward to. That, and the stuff that's going to be on the underside of my arm. It looks great man, kudos to your artist, and to you for sitting through it.

• Like 1

I wasn't too hot about the elbow either but it ain't THAT bad really. It all depend i guess on how much pain you can take and for me, there was nothing to scream about but yeah, it's not really fun either... :D

And this time around, there was some blood here and there like if my body had a hard time to endure the stress, nothing too alarming i guess but i kind of had too much drink the night before and i didn't have a good night of sleep and i only had one meal during the day before my appointment and i was kind of tired so yeah...

And indeed, the artist is awesome.

I have an art nouveau style mural of a mermaid sitting in a goldfish pond covering pretty much all of my back. Maybe someday I'll get all of it colored in lol 

• Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 10:59 PM, Hudonj said:

I wasn't too hot about the elbow either but it ain't THAT bad really. It all depend i guess on how much pain you can take and for me, there was nothing to scream about but yeah, it's not really fun either... :D

And this time around, there was some blood here and there like if my body had a hard time to endure the stress, nothing too alarming i guess but i kind of had too much drink the night before and i didn't have a good night of sleep and i only had one meal during the day before my appointment and i was kind of tired so yeah...

And indeed, the artist is awesome.

Yeah, "The Ditch" [inside of my right elbow] sucked, Both of my Shins and right Armpit, IMO.

I just went through a tattoo removal session on my left elbow, so I have to wait for a couple of months now to start back on my Left sleeve.