I did some practicing with a friend and we realized that their 2 strength stat is pretty useless, the stat doesn't actually do much with the mask and hardly increases the damage of any weapon, that and don't actually benefit their playstyle. Then I realized that what if they made both their strength a one, and gave Tiffany higher luck, and AJ higher composure. With Tiffany, It'd almost make her a protector with teams, while actually competing to Vanessa. With AJ, higher composure doesn't hurt the character, and makes her more stealthy late game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I did some practicing with a friend and we realized that their 2 strength stat is pretty useless, the stat doesn't actually do much with the mask and hardly increases the damage of any weapon, that and don't actually benefit their playstyle. Then I realized that what if they made both their strength a one, and gave Tiffany higher luck, and AJ higher composure. With Tiffany, It'd almost make her a protector with teams, while actually competing to Vanessa. With AJ, higher composure doesn't hurt the character, and makes her more stealthy late game.

Good idea or make Tiffany have speed but I like luck more and maybe take 1 away from her composure to have 6 luck and maybe take 1 away from stealth and put it to stamina to make her have a unique stat 

• Like 2

I think that Tiffany is well balanced and doesn't need changes in her statistics, except perhaps by taking a point off of her Stealth to increase her Luck or Repair instead.

I do feel that A.J. needs more of an overhaul instead considering that her current statistics doesn't really reflect her 'tough-as-nails' character, and Deborah already fulfills the female Stealth/Repair character and performs much better overall, even in combat with her atrocious Strength thanks to her superior Luck.

I'd be more inclined to give her the following statistics that I feel suits A.J. more:

Composure: 6/10

Luck: 2/10

Repair: 6/10

Speed: 6/10

Stamina: 6/10

Stealth: 5/10

Strength: 4/10

24 minutes ago, RichWalk9891 said:

I think that Tiffany is well balanced and doesn't need changes in her statistics, except perhaps by taking a point off of her Stealth to increase her Luck or Repair instead.

I do feel that A.J. needs more of an overhaul instead considering that her current statistics doesn't really reflect her 'tough-as-nails' character, and Deborah already fulfills the female Stealth/Repair character and performs much better overall, even in combat with her atrocious Strength thanks to her superior Luck.

I'd be more inclined to give her the following statistics that I feel suits A.J. more:

How is AJ having 5/10 stealth her character type?

I respectfully disagree

Higher Speed & stamina isn't her playstyle. Many people like AJ because of her stealth & repair stat.

Adding another point to her 1 luck isn't going to do anything.

Y'all just want a repair character with higher speed.

17 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

How is AJ having 5/10 stealth her character type?

I respectfully disagree

Higher Speed & stamina isn't her playstyle. Many people like AJ because of her stealth & repair stat.

Adding another point to her 1 luck isn't going to do anything.

Y'all just want a repair character with higher speed.

A.J. being described as 'tough-as-nails Rocker Chick' seems weird given when her statistics implies that she'd be hiding under a bed when things goes south, and is a worse fighter than a quiet girl who spends her time reading books.

I mean, we already got a female Stealth and Repair Counselor, and that's Deborah. A.J. just feels redundant with Deborah around, and I think A.J. would stand out more if her statistics were adjusted to better fit her archetype.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RichWalk9891 said:

A.J. being described as 'tough-as-nails Rocker Chick' seems weird given when her statistics implies that she'd be hiding under a bed when things goes south, and is a worse fighter than a quiet girl who spends her time reading books.

I mean, we already got a female Stealth and Repair Counselor, and that's Deborah. A.J. just feels redundant with Deborah around, and I think A.J. would stand out more if her statistics were adjusted to better fit her archetype.

Deborah has 9 stealth

AJ has 10 stealth. AJ with light foot can be silent moving around. Deborah can't.

If you want a repair character with slightly higher speed, maybe the Devs will can create one from scratch.

1 minute ago, Armani👑 said:

Deborah has 9 stealth

AJ has 10 stealth. AJ with light foot can be silent moving around. Deborah can't.

If you want a repair character with slightly higher speed, maybe the Devs will can create one from scratch.

Not sure why you're bringing this up when I only stated that I just don't see A.J. as a Stealth focused Counselor.

Fine, Deborah cannot sprint even with a Lightfoot perk while A.J. can (thought Tiffany supposedly cannot for some reason), but she can still jog silently and that's generally enough.

If my idea of giving A.J. more speed bothers you,  I'd be happy to change my mind and place them in either Composure, Luck, or Strength. They're just ideas on the suggestions board.

5 hours ago, RichWalk9891 said:

The issue is that both AJ and Tiffany have 1 stat point that could help them. AJs luck will still be shit, she really can't have higher speed or stamina, strength is useless, she could just have higher composure making her more stealthy. Tiffany really needs higher luck to make her more of a protector/distraction giving her use.

Fuck Tiffany. Don't buff her, she's annpying always making sex sounds 24/7.

When she stumbles - sex sound

When she goes through a window - Sex sound

When she gets hit - sex sound

Do not make her used, she's annoying.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Good idea or make Tiffany have speed but I like luck more and maybe take 1 away from her composure to have 6 luck and maybe take 1 away from stealth and put it to stamina to make her have a unique stat 

Her speed is already good. Having higher luck will easily make her better. No reason why the "Flirty Girl" has 2 strength, look at Jenny, she's more muscular than Tiff but somehow has 1 strength. Higher luck > Strength 

2 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

You rather have AJ have sexual screams when hitting Jason, than Tiffany tripping? Or how stupid Jenny sounds when she hits Jason. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

You rather have AJ have sexual screams when hitting Jason, than Tiffany tripping? Or how stupid Jenny sounds when she hits Jason. 

They overdid all the female voices tbh.

AJ atleast makes a reasonable grunt when going through a window.

1 hour ago, Theiceman105 said:

They overdid all the female voices tbh.

AJ atleast makes a reasonable grunt when going through a window.

Deborah has the best voice actor. Literally non-sexual and badass when you hit him.

7 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

When she stumbles she goes ahhu if I fell I would to but going throw a window ( I have a story I once jumped throw a second story window in rl and my noise was what Tiffany makes and i wasn’t annpying to make a sex sound)  I’d be silent , when she gets hit she goes da haha. Oh and did they add Tiffany and new voice line when you hit Jason because I hit him and she started screaming 

4 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

When she stumbles she goes ahhu if I fell I would to but going throw a window ( I have a story I once jumped throw a second story window in rl and my noise was what Tiffany makes and i wasn’t annpying to make a sex sound)  I’d be silent , when she gets hit she goes da haha. Oh and did they add Tiffany and new voice line when you hit Jason because I hit him and she started screaming 

The "Ahhhhhhhhh" scream? It's been there for a while now.

21 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

The "Ahhhhhhhhh" scream? It's been there for a while now.

Ik 

14 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

It's hard to run around the lake with a boner.

Rearranging A.J.'s stats is harder than it looks, that's for sure. We have a stealth-fighter in the form of Shelly, and we have a fighter-fixer in the form of both Adam and Fox, and Deborah and Eric are both stealth-fixers, whereas Deborah can actually jog silently while Eric is better in emergency combat.

The only archetype we haven't got so far is a fixer-runner, but that combination is dangerous to have unless that Counselor is average at running and fixing to balance things out right now. Kenny does fill in that role technically, but he's meant to be a true jack-of-all-stats.

Anyways, here's my revision that I made out of boredom:

Luck: 3/10

Speed: 5/10

Stamina: 5/10

Stealth: 6/10

On 12/24/2017 at 5:53 AM, RichWalk9891 said:

Rearranging A.J.'s stats is harder than it looks, that's for sure. We have a stealth-fighter in the form of Shelly, and we have a fighter-fixer in the form of both Adam and Fox, and Deborah and Eric are both stealth-fixers, whereas Deborah can actually jog silently while Eric is better in emergency combat.

The only archetype we haven't got so far is a fixer-runner, but that combination is dangerous to have unless that Counselor is average at running and fixing to balance things out right now. Kenny does fill in that role technically, but he's meant to be a true jack-of-all-stats.

Anyways, here's my revision that I made out of boredom:

Speed: 5/10

Stamina: 5/10

Looks like Fox’s stats.

4 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Looks like Fox’s stats.

Yeah, that's another problem I've had with trying to change A.J.'s stats. It's not easy to try and change A.J.'s stats to better suit her image, when the Fox's 'Biker Girl' is already similar to AJ's 'Rocker Girl' image, so chances are they'll end up with similar stats in the end.

How about this?:

Composure: 5/10

Repair: 7/10

Speed: 4/10

I feel like if you really want to make A.J stats useful while still having the luxury to utilize perfect stealth you might want this. 

Composure: 6

Luck: 4

Repair: 6

Stealth: 10

Speed: 4

Stamina: 4

Strength: 1

She would become a bigger asset to the gameplay while still being true to her stealth queen role. 

As for Tiffany,  here's my idea of a revision. 

Stamina: 9

Speed: 6

Luck: 5

Stealth: 9

Repair: 2

If this were the case however she would be extremely OP. 

She would essentially be the stealthy equivalent of Vanessa even more. 

In fact I believe people choose to be her more than Vanessa because she would have the luxury of not making any noise while delivering parts and still be a decent protector. 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 7:08 AM, Gummybish said:

I feel like if you really want to make A.J stats useful while still having the luxury to utilize perfect stealth you might want this. 

Composure: 6

Luck: 4

Repair: 6

Stealth: 10

Speed: 4

Stamina: 4

She would become a bigger asset to the gameplay while still being true to her stealth queen role. 

If this were the case however she would be extremely OP. 

She would essentially be the stealthy equivalent of Vanessa even more. 

In fact I believe people choose to be her more than Vanessa because she would have the luxury of not making any noise while delivering parts and still be a decent protector. 

Umm, yes!! To be real, Buggzy and Tiffany’s repair shouldn’t be shitty and impossible. Give him a 1 stealth stat, and give him 2 repair. As for Tiffany, change her strength to a 1 and give her 2 repair. Vanessa will always be superior for her extra speed and repair, outshining both Bug and Tiff.

19 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Umm, yes!! To be real, Buggzy and Tiffany’s repair shouldn’t be shitty and impossible. Give him a 1 stealth stat, and give him 2 repair. As for Tiffany, change her strength to a 1 and give her 2 repair. Vanessa will always be superior for her extra speed and repair, outshining both Bug and Tiff.

Considering how easy it is for Vanessa to do repairs by herself if Jason is sufficiently distracted enough, I agree with the idea of having her Repair drop from a 2 to a 1/10, with the spare point being placed in either Composure, Stealth, or Strength.

The changes for Buggzy and Tiffany is nice too, though I'd preferably reduce her Stealth to a 9/10 instead of having another 1/10 Strength character, since we already have Deborah and Jenny. 

6 hours ago, RichWalk9891 said:

Considering how easy it is for Vanessa to do repairs by herself if Jason is sufficiently distracted enough, I agree with the idea of having her Repair drop from a 2 to a 1/10, with the spare point being placed in either Composure, Stealth, or Strength.

The changes for Buggzy and Tiffany is nice too, though I'd preferably reduce her Stealth to a 9/10 instead of having another 1/10 Strength character, since we already have Deborah and Jenny. 

It doesn’t make sense that Jenny has a bulky or muscular body compared to Tiffany, but somehow has 1 strength. I wouldn’t mind having 4 1 strength counselors, the stat sucks. 

On 31/01/2018 at 2:08 AM, Gummybish said:

Imo they should make Tiffany’s stats 

10 stamina 

6 speed 

luck 5 

stealth 9 

2 repair