Well it would be good if AJ would be just a little bit faster, Deborah, Eric, Tiffany little bit stronger, and Vanessa and Buggy a little bit better in repairing.

But hey what for do we have the perks to improve it a little?, but I only don't understand is why is the light foot perk useless on Deborah and Tiffany?, and ok so the repair perk should be use on Buggzy and Vanessa there are more there actually to distract Jason and keep him busy same with Chad.

Oh and about him, make him a little bit stronger as this will compensate his high luck that he got.

4 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Imo they should make Tiffany’s stats 

10 stamina 

6 speed 

luck 5 

stealth 9 

2 repair

1 strength 

2  composure 

I’d prefer if Tiffany had 

Stealth - 9

Speed - 6

Luck - 5

Repair - 2 

Strength - 1

Composure - 3 

Stamina - 9 

On 12.2.2018 at 11:55 PM, TiffanyIsBae said:

It doesn’t make sense that Jenny has a bulky or muscular body compared to Tiffany, but somehow has 1 strength. I wouldn’t mind having 4 1 strength counselors, the stat sucks. 

Yeah that´s really weird that Jenny strength is 1/10 and Tiffanys 2/10.

On 23.12.2017 at 8:01 PM, RichWalk9891 said:

A.J. being described as 'tough-as-nails Rocker Chick' seems weird given when her statistics implies that she'd be hiding under a bed when things goes south, and is a worse fighter than a quiet girl who spends her time reading books.

I mean, we already got a female Stealth and Repair Counselor, and that's Deborah. A.J. just feels redundant with Deborah around, and I think A.J. would stand out more if her statistics were adjusted to better fit her archetype.

hmm ok and I always thought that AJ is a kind of Emo chick.

On 2/13/2018 at 7:12 PM, jetlee2777 said:

hmm ok and I always thought that AJ is a kind of Emo chick.

She is an emo chick, but her trope the “Rocker Chick” doesn’t compliment her as her stats.

Emo didn't exist in the eighties, AJ is a rocker chick, punk, or goth is how people would have described her. As for her stats, well those could use some work.

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Emo didn't exist in the eighties, AJ is a rocker chick, punk, or goth is how people would have described her. As for her stats, well those could use some work.

I was thinking that myself, I didn't think the Emo generation was around during the 70s/80s.

And as for A.J.'s current stats, I honestly think that they fit Shelly more than they fit A.J., though I don't think swapping their statistics around would work either.

As for changing A.J.'s stats to better represent her character, I still think these stats I've arranged for her earlier on this topic would suit her better:

Composure: 5/10 (Her voice clips makes her seem more upset than others when she sees a corpse, or when she calls for help, hence why her Composure is slightly lower)

Luck: 3/10 (She doesn't strike me as someone who would be miserably unlucky in life, especially if A.J. was able to find a date with Adam.)

Repair: 7/10 (If A.J. is meant to be smart as opposed to brawny, then I suppose keeping her Repair as it is makes sense for her character.)

Speed: 4/10 (A.J. attire doesn't really make her seem like a fast runner, hence why her speed is left as it is.)

Stamina: 6/10 (A.J. appears more in shape than Shelly, Deborah, and Eric, hence why I think she would have a higher Stamina rank.)

Stealth: 6/10 (A.J. just doesn't strike me as someone who would rather hide under a bed when in danger, but I do think she's more likely to play smart and hide in the shadows when necessary.)

Strength: 4/10 (2/10 seems far too weak for someone who is meant to be 'tough-as-nails', but I don't want her Strength to be too high so that she's basically overriding Fox's role as a fighter/repairer. 4/10 seems just about right to me.)

I don't know to me I feel like these stats would make AJ a more desirable counselor while still maintaining her stealth queen tendencies.

10/10 stealth

5/10 composure

4/10 speed

4/10 stamina

4/10 luck

7/10 repair

1/10 strength

These stats would make her far more valuable. Remember she is smart so why wouldn't she want to be sneaky when it comes to repairing items and staying out of Jason's way.

This is why some of the smartest counselors are indeed sneaky.

Except for Tiffany, she is the true odd ball.

Edited by Gummybish
Forgot Composure

8 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

I don't know to me I feel like these stats would make AJ a more desirable counselor while still maintaining her stealth queen tendencies.

10/10 stealth

4/10 speed

4/10 stamina

4/10 luck

7/10 repair

1/10 strength

These stats would make her far more valuable. Remember she is smart so why wouldn't she want to be sneaky when it comes to repairing items and staying out of Jason's way.

You’re missing composure.

10 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

10/10 stealth

5/10 Composure

4/10 speed

4/10 stamina

4/10 luck

7/10 repair

1/10 strength

3 hours ago, Gummybish said:

I like it! But I’d prefer a new character rather than changing her. 

Well Tiffany honestly looks like a cheerleader/softball type character so her strength should be like a 4 maybe, she doesn’t look like a weakling. But strength isn’t as useful as it should be. Honestly strengh should effective how long Jason is stunned and how much stamina you burn while carrying a car/boat part. Battery and gas tanks are heavy and the counselors are carrying it one handed. Deborah should burn more stamina then Fox/Buggzy do while carrying a huge car battery. AJ’s stats are fine as it is, give or take a few points on composure and stamina. Tiffany could maybe use some rearranging on her luck or strength if strength was more useful but I doubt that that is one of the devs top priorities at the moment

3 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Well Tiffany honestly looks like a cheerleader/softball type character so her strength should be like a 4 maybe, she doesn’t look like a weakling. But strength isn’t as useful as it should be. Honestly strengh should effective how long Jason is stunned and how much stamina you burn while carrying a car/boat part. Battery and gas tanks are heavy and the counselors are carrying it one handed. Deborah should burn more stamina then Fox/Buggzy do while carrying a huge car battery. AJ’s stats are fine as it is, give or take a few points on composure and stamina. Tiffany could maybe use some rearranging on her luck or strength if strength was more useful but I doubt that that is one of the devs top priorities at the moment

Her strength should be atleast a one. Making her luck or repair better would help the counselor massively. Strength is trash stat, no reason to invest more into it.

12 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Her strength should be atleast a one. Making her luck or repair better would help the counselor massively. Strength is trash stat, no reason to invest more into it.

Let’s be honestly on her character model though, she looks way more athletic then she does smart. She SHOULD have better strength then repair, but as you did state strength is not the best stats so there is no point in giving anybody more points in a stat that doesn’t do much. If anything give her more luck rather then more repair, Tiffany doesn’t look like she is going to know how to install a phone fuse or a car battery. Then again in the movies the flirty girl doesn’t have that much luck either.

1 hour ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Let’s be honestly on her character model though, she looks way more athletic then she does smart. She SHOULD have better strength then repair, but as you did state strength is not the best stats so there is no point in giving anybody more points in a stat that doesn’t do much. If anything give her more luck rather then more repair, Tiffany doesn’t look like she is going to know how to install a phone fuse or a car battery. Then again in the movies the flirty girl doesn’t have that much luck either.

If we’re talking about models then Jenny should have higher strength because she’s bulky. The flirty girl in any movie isn’t stealthy or fast, pretty sure we can be flexible on her stats. 

26 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

If we’re talking about models then Jenny should have higher strength because she’s bulky. The flirty girl in any movie isn’t stealthy or fast, pretty sure we can be flexible on her stats. 

Jenny isn’t fast, she is the slowest character along with Lachappa. But she should have good stamina because the final girl chase (especially Chris Higgins) kept Jason running for a long amount of time. Maybe her stealth could be like a 4 and her stamina a 7. Tiffany on the other hand would really not have a use if her stamina, stealth, AND speed went downhill. Look at her model...she’s athletic, she’s gonna be able to run for a long time. Flirty girls in the movies don’t exactly attract Jason to there location like let’s say Fox and her gang from Part 3. And obviously their composure/luck isn’t very great either, but I don’t think that a flirty girl has even gone face to face with Jason in the movies without dying right away. Tiffany’s stats are pretty accurate based on the movies but if they were tweaked for gameplay purposes it would make her a lot more playable. Imagining if Tiffany had higher repair it would make her probably the best all round character in the game.

18 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Jenny isn’t fast, she is the slowest character along with Lachappa. But she should have good stamina because the final girl chase (especially Chris Higgins) kept Jason running for a long amount of time. Maybe her stealth could be like a 4 and her stamina a 7. Tiffany on the other hand would really not have a use if her stamina, stealth, AND speed went downhill. Look at her model...she’s athletic, she’s gonna be able to run for a long time. Flirty girls in the movies don’t exactly attract Jason to there location like let’s say Fox and her gang from Part 3. And obviously their composure/luck isn’t very great either, but I don’t think that a flirty girl has even gone face to face with Jason in the movies without dying right away. Tiffany’s stats are pretty accurate based on the movies but if they were tweaked for gameplay purposes it would make her a lot more playable. Imagining if Tiffany had higher repair it would make her probably the best all round character in the game.

I’m talking about Jenny bulky body, she looks like a strong character. Tiffany looks athletic, that’s why her stamina is high. Jenny looks stronger than Tiffany, but has a lower strength stat. Look at Vanessa, she has everything. High speed, stamina, and luck. She can repair when Jason is distracted. She can easily demask him. Why can’t Tiffany or Buggzy be able to repair faster? His 2 stealth stat isn’t doing anything, neither is Tiffany’s 2 strength. Vanessa is still gonna be superior if they don’t atleast help then both.

40 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I’m talking about Jenny bulky body, she looks like a strong character. Tiffany looks athletic, that’s why her stamina is high. Jenny looks stronger than Tiffany, but has a lower strength stat. Look at Vanessa, she has everything. High speed, stamina, and luck. She can repair when Jason is distracted. She can easily demask him. Why can’t Tiffany or Buggzy be able to repair faster? His 2 stealth stat isn’t doing anything, neither is Tiffany’s 2 strength. Vanessa is still gonna be superior if they don’t atleast help then both.

The only female character that can easily demask Jason in 2-3 machete hits is Fox. Vanessa is stronger then the other four but Fox pretty much beats Vanessa when it comes to being a protector/fixer character. Fox is very well balanced as she does excel or suck in any one stat. None of stats are below 3 and none are above 7. I wish strength would play more of a factor in gameplay such as stamina when carrying a car/boat part and how long Jason is stunned for and maybe even how easily Jason is stunned with a weaker weapon such as a firepoker. While it would be nice to have Tiffany above a 1 in repair do you really think that her character trope is going to be a fixer? She was meant to be a part runner/distraction character. If they were going to add a slightly stronger/luckier and maybe even slightly better repair counselor it would be Trish Jarvis. She would be a better in pretty much even stat except speed/stamina (which would still be very high)

38 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

The only female character that can easily demask Jason in 2-3 machete hits is Fox. Vanessa is stronger then the other four but Fox pretty much beats Vanessa when it comes to being a protector/fixer character. Fox is very well balanced as she does excel or suck in any one stat. None of stats are below 3 and none are above 7. I wish strength would play more of a factor in gameplay such as stamina when carrying a car/boat part and how long Jason is stunned for and maybe even how easily Jason is stunned with a weaker weapon such as a firepoker. While it would be nice to have Tiffany above a 1 in repair do you really think that her character trope is going to be a fixer? She was meant to be a part runner/distraction character. If they were going to add a slightly stronger/luckier and maybe even slightly better repair counselor it would be Trish Jarvis. She would be a better in pretty much even stat except speed/stamina (which would still be very high)

Vanessa is a better protector. She has higher luck, allowing her to save others with the bat. Fox is more overall better. Vanessa still can demask Jason with ease. If we’re going by trope it doesn’t make sense that the nerd or bookish girl are better with cars than FOX and ADAM. Tiffany still isn’t going to be a fixer, but will be much more independent, that’s like saying everyone with 2 or above are fixers. She can’t fix in Jason’s face. Trisha is hero, rather than a counselor.

Here's the thing that needs to be considered,  if we were to bring that 2 strength to a 1 for Tiffany and put that in repair and bring it to a 2, she would be a little bit too OP. 

You can easily complete skill checks if you have at least a 2. Also add to the fact that she has top notch stealth and great stamina and decent speed as well as decent luck,  she will be even more of a pain for Jason because she would be a viable option when it comes to repairing. 

37 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

Here's the thing that needs to be considered,  if we were to bring that 2 strength to a 1 for Tiffany and put that in repair and bring it to a 2, she would be a little bit too OP. 

You can easily complete skill checks if you have at least a 2. Also add to the fact that she has top notch stealth and great stamina and decent speed as well as decent luck,  she will be even more of a pain for Jason because she would be a viable option when it comes to repairing. 

Give her more luck or composure. Give her a use for team play, or make her more stealthy. 

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Vanessa is a better protector. She has higher luck, allowing her to save others with the bat. Fox is more overall better. Vanessa still can demask Jason with ease. If we’re going by trope it doesn’t make sense that the nerd or bookish girl are better with cars than FOX and ADAM. Tiffany still isn’t going to be a fixer, but will be much more independent, that’s like saying everyone with 2 or above are fixers. She can’t fix in Jason’s face. Trisha is hero, rather than a counselor.

Oh yeah definitely don’t understand why Deb and Lachappa have 10/10 repair while Fox and Adam only have a 6/10. Fox and Adam should at LEAST be a 8/10 but if you do the re-roll trick you can still get 3 skills checks out of 6/10 repair, I haven’t tested it with 5/10 yet. But I know for a fact that 6/10 and above repair is basically the same aside from maybe the one less skill check of Deb/Lachappa/Mitch. I would LOVE for Trish to be added into the game although I’d hate for her to be a hero character like Tommy because I rarely play Tommy as is. Maybe if she could have 40 points to distribute around aside from the normal 35 she’d be more of a hero character but you could still play her normally.

26 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Oh yeah definitely don’t understand why Deb and Lachappa have 10/10 repair while Fox and Adam only have a 6/10. Fox and Adam should at LEAST be a 8/10 but if you do the re-roll trick you can still get 3 skills checks out of 6/10 repair, I haven’t tested it with 5/10 yet. But I know for a fact that 6/10 and above repair is basically the same aside from maybe the one less skill check of Deb/Lachappa/Mitch. I would LOVE for Trish to be added into the game although I’d hate for her to be a hero character like Tommy because I rarely play Tommy as is. Maybe if she could have 40 points to distribute around aside from the normal 35 she’d be more of a hero character but you could still play her normally.

She’d be too OP. Why play her over anyone else?

Ok, since the new girl is out, Tiffany and Buggzy should get changes to their weaker stats.

Tiffany

Composure 2

Strength 1

Repair 2

Luck 5

Stamina 9

Stealth 10

Speed 6

Buggzy

Stealth 1

Repair 2

Strength 10

Stamina 7

Speed 8

Luck 2

Composure 4

2 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Ok, since the new girl is out, Tiffany and Buggzy should get changes to their weaker stats.

Tiffany

Composure 2

Strength 1

Repair 2

Luck 5

Stamina 9

Stealth 10

Speed 6

Buggzy

Stealth 1

Repair 2

Strength 10

Stamina 7

Speed 8

Luck 2

Composure 4

We already have 3 counselors with a repair at 2, we don't need 5.