7 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I think some legal bullshit....? I think @Kodiak knows more. (I am sorry if I tagged you for Nothing.)

I am very sorry if I am just Talking bullshit Right now.

Kodiak just locks threads talking about content and then recited the "can't even add a tree or rock", but not answering if that applies to a tree or rock that is already there but invisible.

8 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Kodiak just locks threads talking about content and then recited the "can't even add a tree or rock", but not answering if that applies to a tree or rock that is already there but invisible. 

Hey , man , be careful what you say , I don´t want you to get banned. Especially when you are so near at the Rank-a-day challenge.

But there are actually some trees and tree stumbs that are invisble that can be used for an environmental kill , so I guess they should be able to make it visible.

They can´t add but can Change (anything that is there).

If I get banned for bringing up a viable and much wanted-to-be-clarified question that many others want to know, then you have the proof of this whole lockdown actually being a scramble for gun/illfonic wanting to just slam the door shut on the game and get the fans to disappear.

1 hour ago, Daneasaur said:

It's been addressed by Wes himself. Here's the thread:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/20227-questions-about-future-content/?tab=comments#comment-310104

Why do we have to have the discussion spread out over a bunch of different topics? Just talk there, in that thread. My job as a mod has never changed, and don't take it personally if a thread gets locked. You've got an open platform to discuss the issues there and that's the most relevant thread for all these new topics asking 'oh can you do this, why can't you do that, will they ever' etc etc.

Also, this thread is getting locked because it explicitly states in the EULA that mods aren't allowed. Until that changes (which it probably never will), there's no point in asking about it.

• Thanks 1