Sign in to follow this  
Lex

It's not possible to have all the DLC

On the xbox one or the xbox one x, it's not possible to have all the DLC  installed for the game. I have all the DLC, bloody skins, Savini Jason, everything. But it's not possible to have it all installed at the same time, I always have to have one in "ready to install" and the number of DLCs I won't be able to use will increase as more are released. I don't know why this is happening, can you please look into this? It seems pretty unfair since I paid for something I can't use.

UPDATE: It is the part 7 kill pack that is apparently causing this problem. You can reinstall the disc DLC but you will have to keep the disc in the drive before starting up the game and will need to keep it in the drive. Otherwise, the disc DLC will delete itself again. If you keep the disc in at all times then you can have all the Xbox DLC installed and usable.

The Part 7 Machete Kills keeps deleting the disc clothing pack and disc bloody skins don't show up in game and for whatever reason the Halloween clothing pack is listed as retail disc clothing. As long as you keep the disc in the drive and reinstall the deleted disc DLC you should be able to keep everything in game.

However, if you remove the disc and load up the game (digital) then the disc DLC will auto-delete and your character outfits will reset to the default original outfit if you were waring any of the disc DLC. The only solution right now to play without the disc in the drive is to uninstall the Part 7 Machete kills. I just keep the disc in but right now I am dealing with the 100% Achievement game crashing bug so I cannot even play anymore anyway.

Previously you could keep the disc DLC in the same Manage Game folder on the same drive as the digital copy of the game without the disc needing to be in the drive.

I am on Xbox One and that's what I've figured out so far.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

The Part 7 Machete Kills keeps deleting the disc clothing pack and disc bloody skins don't show up in game and for whatever reason the Halloween clothing pack is listed as retail disc clothing. As long as you keep the disc in the drive and reinstall the deleted disc DLC you should be able to keep everything in game.

However, if you remove the disc and load up the game (digital) then the disc DLC will auto-delete and your character outfits will reset to the default original outfit if you were waring any of the disc DLC. The only solution right now to play without the disc in the drive is to uninstall the Part 7 Machete kills. I just keep the disc in but right now I am dealing with the 100% Achievement game crashing bug so I cannot even play anymore anyway.

Previously you could keep the disc DLC in the same Manage Game folder on the same drive as the digital copy of the game without the disc needing to be in the drive.

I am on Xbox One and that's what I've figured out so far.

Thanks man this is really helpful

Xbox users getting screwed over again, I'm really sorry about that bug you have man, that sucks. Thanks for telling about it though.

@Ralph Voorhees

I won't buy the part 7 Jason kill pack. Weakest Jason in the game and I never use him.

100% achievement bug has been identified and will be fixed in the next patch.

Playing offline mode until they add dedicated servers and fix the bugs.

Hosts quitting and watching trolls drag out a match for 20 minutes gets old fast.

On December 23, 2017 at 10:57 PM, martindaly16 said:

if savin jason came out as a buyable dlc id buy it 100 percent

He will get a kill pack, pitchfork kills for Savini were filmed in the mocap studio.