I created this thread to get the PS4 community that plays Friday the 13th, and who are looking for team mates or friends to add and play with, together.

Anyone with mic's are much appreciated, but not necessary. As long as you can hear the person with a mic then you're good! 

My PS4 Gamertag is      Kryptonian_Dunn         I have Savini's Hell Jason and I am ready to find you hiding under a bed ;)   Just shoot me a friend request with a message saying, "Friday Forum" so i know who is adding me from where. ( i stream sometimes and get requests a lot)

• Like 1

I did and found nothing. I searched sooo  many thread pages and found nothing lol so i took it upon myself to make one.

Now that I have made this one with my tags, when i search for PS4 Friends this thread comes right up first so people having troubles finding the right thread with any activity wont have a problem any longer :)

All of those are too obscure of a search. I literally searched everything i could think of and saw no thread that has PS4 Gamertags. So i made this in the instance anyone like i looking for a group could easily type ANYTHING to do with ps4 friends and find mine top of the list. It is 100% looking to make friends and team up without any of the other obscure gobbledygoup searching to try and find a thread. Please stop directing me to these threads or wierd search query's to get to people. This one will do the trick 100% the last one i was directed to had two responses and no replies since June. The one you just posted says error. Those are waay too hard to find where here you can access so easily. Add me Fam!! :)

Learn 2 forum.

The link I posted works just fine and directs you to a thread dedicated to exactly what you're trying to accomplish here - and it's 31 pages deep. Pretty sure the PS4 chapter of the club has over 100 members.

Or, don't visit the thread, and @NthnButAGoodTime can still get in touch with you and get you connected to all the other PS4 members we have.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Learn 2 forum.

The link I posted works just fine and directs you to a thread dedicated to exactly what you're trying to accomplish here - and it's 31 pages deep. Pretty sure the PS4 chapter of the club has over 100 members.

Or, don't visit the thread, and @NthnButAGoodTime can still get in touch with you and get you connected to all the other PS4 members we have.

Why are you so rude.. Learn some manners!    And your link isn't a link, its broken. Maybe you should learn to forum. Also with all of the targeted searching i've done, your link or that thread does not appear. So in fact it is not targeted towards people looking to squad up quick and easily. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Just leave my thread and enjoy your day and have fun in your other threads.  This thread was made specifically to be easily accessible which yours apparently needs you to drop in and link me to it.

Please be gone and stop posting in my thread when clearly you aren't looking for a PSN friend.

Thats awesome, you seem to have gone back and fixed it after making a mistake. Also its an xbox exclusive thread with ps4 ppl commenting on it. This is a HUB FOR PS4 PLAYERS!!!!!! My thread is better in the sense of what i created it for. It's better for PS4 players and more easily accessible.. which iss the point of this thread. Have a nice day, BYE

7 minutes ago, Kryptonian_Dunn said:

Thats awesome, you seem to have gone back and fixed it after making a mistake. Mines better and more easily accessible.. which iss the point of this thread. Have a nice day, BYE

lol...if you say so.

These threads pop up on a weekly basis and go nowhere.

Just now, AldermachXI said:

lol...if you say so.

These threads pop up on a weekly basis and go nowhere.

Well if you would just leave instead of polluting it literally 50 mins after i made it, maybe some people would like to comment and add others in here. Why are you still here if all you want to do is bash me? Please leave me and this thread alone! How many times do i have to ask you?

Already threads existing on this.