[IllFonic]Courier

Status of the "100% achievements" / "The Final Chapter" bug

51 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

Sorry if this has been answered couldn’t find it anywhere but will the content update include the patch or are they two separate entities (patch to release at a later date)?

27 minutes ago, Rabid Anteater said:

Can i play tuesday, Yes or NO!?:chadjunk::hearteyestiff::pocketknife:

@ShiftySamurai said we would have full patch notes on tuesday, so I'm assuming we will get both then. Their tweet with the trailer said it's coming out on 1/30 (tuesday) so yes @Rabid Anteater, you should be able to play it on tuesday.

I assumed when they said the patch is going through cert now that it would be end of next week. But if it should drop same day as the content update on Tuesday I’ll be a gitty little schoolgirl. 

3 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

I assumed when they said the patch is going through cert now that it would be end of next week. But if it should drop same day as the content update on Tuesday I’ll be a gitty little schoolgirl. 

They probably just got word about it today and that's why they made all these announcements. I doubt they would give us a date that could be missed. There would be hell to pay for that lol

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

They probably just got word about it today and that's why they made all these announcements. I doubt they would give us a date that could be missed. There would be hell to pay for that lol

It’s happened before but in either case I’m still excited. Dying to see what else is in the patch. Can’t wait to try out Roy. Can Run and + Stalk is gonna be fun. 

I'm level 131 and I still haven't gotten the "final chapter" trophy. Is there another update coming soon. I just want platinum for this game.