ToneEnthrall

Females all have the same voice lines on PC bug?

Hey there,

I've noticed it a lot this week especially that all the females share a lot of AJ's voice lines, especially when being killed, find a dead body or randomly during a match.

Is this a known issue to the devs? Has anyone else noticed this error on PC? It's quite annoying when you're Fox or Vanessa for example.

Would be great if this bug can be fixed in due course. :) 

20 hours ago, ToneEnthrall said:

Hey there,

I've noticed it a lot this week especially that all the females share a lot of AJ's voice lines, especially when being killed, find a dead body or randomly during a match.

Is this a known issue to the devs? Has anyone else noticed this error on PC? It's quite annoying when you're Fox or Vanessa for example.

Would be great if this bug can be fixed in due course. :) 

This was a bug for the males now the females? Wow we’re did they fuck up this time jk

22 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

I also hear females making male breathing noises when they run out of stamina.

I wonder what's causing it? For me the screams, yelps and noises all seem to be AJ's, even when playing as Fox or Vanessa. Window groans are unique...

On 12/24/2017 at 4:27 PM, ToneEnthrall said:

I wonder what's causing it? For me the screams, yelps and noises all seem to be AJ's, even when playing as Fox or Vanessa. Window groans are unique...

It's weird that every female counselor except for Vanessa, Fox, and Tiff have screams. Maybe Jenny, Deb and A.J. are more played. Idk. Also, the kill sounds have been like that since the beta. Again, every single female has a kill noise while Vanessa and Fox don't have kill sounds. I came up with a reason that the reason why Vanessa doesn't have a kill noise is bc she's too nice ;) xD And Fox, well she's new. When Fox get's murdered or falls in a trap, she has Tiff's noises. ok, that's enough typing. My fingers hurt.