Havince

People picking the same jason executions

anyone else bored watching Jason use the quickest executions in every game

I understand why as gives more time to kill the other players or stops them driving off while the animation on a longer execution finishes, but only so many times I can see Jason punch someone's head off or lift choke them

Just now, Chad face said:

this is understandable for new players 

It's really not. I didn't pay 30 pounds for choke me daddy Jason simulator 2017.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

It's really not. I didn't pay 30 pounds for choke me daddy Jason simulator 2017.

🤔 good point 

• Thanks 1

I always keep a quick kill in my arsenal. It makes grabbing around a group easier. The last time a group tried to kill me I grabbed them one by one until they were dead. I would walk away and get a kill in before Tommy and the gang could hit me. I did do a throwing axe kill on Tommy to end things.

Blame the game.  There's no real reason to do the longer & more dramatic kills.  The game should award more XP for some of the more elaborate kills to entice players to use them.  

yeah, it's kinda boring to see the head punch over and over again, but really... are watching the other non-environmental kills that much less boring? at this point, i've seen pretty much all the kills a few hundred times each. 

the animations ARE pretty long for some of those kills and when a group of counselors are actually working together and fixing objectives, that time can matter. on multiple occasions, i've had counselors get the car started in the time it's taken a kill animation to play out. i think location plays in to it too. sometimes, there isn't room to do anything other than head punch.  

There's not much incentive to use anything else, really. I like taking counselors out with stylish kills, but more often than not you have to wrap things up quickly and move on to the next target.

That and I find myself slashing a lot these days. It's so fun to go full slash-happy on people that think they're safe with a pocket knife.

• Like 1

I totally agree with OP.  I equipped each Jason with their 3 unique kills, and 1 shortened kill that is NOT aphyxiated or decapitated.  Bodyslam and curbstomp for example, are not the quickest- but they are a decent second. I will only use them if im getting ganged up on and i need to pull a kill off in a hurry. Otherwise im using and enjoying Jason's lengthy kills, even if players are escaping. Its December- this game has been out for how long?? We all know what 8/8 feels like- what dominating a lobby as Jason feels like, so no need to take the game that serious any more.  If youre a competitive player, i get it.  But equip the 4 fastest kills and mix it up. Use quick environmental like the window if you can. Show some variety. 

49 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

I bodyslamally agree with OP.  I equipped each Jason with their 3 unique kills, and 1 shortened kill that is NOT aphyxiated or decapitated.  Bodyslam and curbstomp for example, are not the quickest- but they are a decent second. I will only use them if im getting ganged up on and i need to pull a kill off in a hurry. Otherwise im using and enjoying Jason's lengthy kills, even if players are escaping. Its December- this game has been out for how long?? We all know what 8/8 feels like- what dominating a lobby as Jason feels like, so no need to take the game that serious any more.  If youre a competitive player, i get it.  But equip the 4 fastest kills and mix it up. Use quick environmental like the window if you can. Show some variety. 

yesssssss I have bodyslam and backbreaker as my 2 choices

not only for the bodies going hectic but I like Jason as some psycho wrestler lol

• Haha 1

I keep one quick execution on every Jason, mainly due to mostly catching people in cabins (Where you don't have enough room for a good execute), and for when they are trying to chain stun me near a car for a quick kill.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Oh i bet you paid more for that (teasing). 

I have np with new players doing this. If a vet did it I'd be irritated though.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I have np with new players doing this. If a vet did it I'd be irritated though.

I used to do only environmental kills, but now I find myself using head punch more and more.

Jason isn't as fun as he used to be, I just want my Jason rounds over ASAP now. The sooner I get the 1000 matches as big J badge and can switch to councillor only, the better. 

Honestly, the worst ones to play with are the ones that only quick kills and weapon attacks so they don’t have to deal with pocket knives. These are usually the ones that brag about how good they are, then bail out of people start escaping. 

6 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

ok but if this existed I would have...

43 minutes ago, Kamuiknight said:

so they don’t have to deal with pocket knives.

What? Do you want Jason to eat 3 knives before he can finally finish someone off? Hell no.

58 minutes ago, Kamuiknight said:

Honestly, the worst ones to play with are the ones that only quick kills and weapon attacks so they don’t have to deal with pocket knives. These are usually the ones that brag about how good they are, then bail out of people start escaping. 

i just hit them until they are injured to not run so if they have a knife i can still get an easy kill.

1 hour ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Because they suck as Jason. That’s it. 

No, they want to kill everyone in a short amount of time.I don't see anything wrong with that.

Blame the devs for all the damn pocket knifes and guns they have to kill people in a quick fashion to get there kills and jason is a killing machine he kills you any way he can . i wish people would quit complaining about the quick kills and start focusing on the bigger problems a "Nerfed FKN jason voorhees" and all the counselor buffs tea bagging BS that's still going on..

I have a hard enough time catching anyone as it is.  I started equipping kills that lit up the most and were fast.  Especially when you’re dealing with a group that beats the snot out of you.  Most of the time my executions just don’t light up.  I would like to use a “cooler” kill but circumstances just don’t allow it.  And who really cares how you die...when you’re dead you’re dead 🤷‍♂️