Havince

omg something needs to be done for those that ruin this game

13 hours ago, Aaron said:

lmaooooo

that's hilarious

TF are you talking about 

There are still counselors that hold items hostage in quick play. Just had a Vanessa run around the whole map with the gas so we couldn't use it in the car. 

16 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

TF are you talking about 

what happened to op made me laugh

On 12/22/2017 at 11:06 AM, Ker Juice said:

I honestly don't understand how trolling in this game can be fun for someone... It truly baffles me.  

I have a few theories on that. I'll get back to you once I have a solid answer...

On 12/22/2017 at 11:47 AM, BFizzle said:

My friends and I troll them back and make them quit lol. It’s usually just two friends who think they’re terrorizing a lobby of randoms who aren’t communicating. When 5/6 people decide to coordinate and team up against them in the next round, they never seem to be able to take their own medicine.  

I love counter-trolling a troll. The satisfaction of making them rage quit is worth it.

On 12/23/2017 at 10:07 AM, AdrianBlackbear said:

There are still counselors that hold items hostage in quick play. Just had a Vanessa run around the whole map with the gas so we couldn't use it in the car. 

Wasn't there more than one gas can?

3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I have a few theories on that. I'll get back to you once I have a solid answer...

I love counter-trolling a troll. The satisfaction of making them rage quit is worth it.

Wasn't there more than one gas can?

Normally there would be, but the gas had already been used for the boat. We had everything else set for the car except the gas. 

Bots were the first step in doing something for at least half the problem.  The only thing that will solve trolling 100% is to get away from people.  Now if only they make it to where you can save offline, you won't need online at all except for updates unless you prefer counselors.

24 minutes ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

Normally there would be, but the gas had already been used for the boat. We had everything else set for the car except the gas. 

That sucks...

On 12/22/2017 at 12:11 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Me too. Honestly you don't run into this kind of thing as much as you used to.

I actually see this kind of crap quite a bit.  Usually if someone is honking for me it means they are going to mow me down.  I have seen multiple players work together to run me over so the other players can take my items. At this point I don’t trust anyone driving a car, which is sad.  

One guy the other day jumped in the boat and refused to start the boat after I installed the propeller so that I couldn’t leave (he was announcing out loud that this is what he was doing) and a bunch of other players surrounded me so I could not get in—none of them left either, just the one guy in the boat  

Another player last week was deliberately jumping through windows so they would break and injure other counselors if they try to use them while disarming traps people set for Jason. In Packanack sometimes people deliberately lock escape items in that inaccessible cabin so people cannot use them.

And then you have the morons who attack other counselors even though it doesn’t ultimately do anything.  

The mass amounts of f***tards playing the game is amazing and it really does ruin the experience much of the time. 

• Like 1