Havince

omg something needs to be done for those that ruin this game

had a guy last night take a car and proceed to just drive up the escape road then reverse down it constantly and as I head to get in the car he ran me over intentionally

even more annoying he decided to have the second battery in his hand while doing all this to stop anyone using the other car.

from his gamertag saying 2005 at the end I can only assume that was the D.O.B meaning he was 12

7 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

When people pull troll shit like that, I just quit and find another lobby.

Me too. Honestly you don't run into this kind of thing as much as you used to.

13 minutes ago, i-cold said:

Kids cant play online game

tenor.gifThat joke was hilarious!!

Just now, Rexfellis said:

tenor.gifEssa piada foi hilária !!

Russians too:sadchappa:

8 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Me too. Honestly you don't run into this kind of thing as much as you used to.

The last week I played, it happened to me 3 times.

As a counselor, some kid blocked me in a bathroom and kept closing the door on me and not letting me leave. I quit right there.

Then as Jason, someone climbed a tall rock where I couldn't reach them. I didn't care enough to even throw a knife, I was out.

Then someone pulled the same shit, blocking me in a room and closing the door. It was in an upstairs Higgins room. I almost quit but decided to jump out the window. I healed myself, went and finished fixing the 4 seater by myself as Tiffany. I was hoping to run him over but ended up driving the 4 seater out by myself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

What we really need is an ignore list (speaking from PC here) that will allow us to put players on that we no longer care to have games with. I've met a lot of great peeps in quick match, but I have met some real douche nozzles too. It would be great if we had a way to filter those out.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I had a guy last week trap the four seater with a Counselor trap. As soon as I seen that I was out.

Nothing wrong with that. Stops Jason trapping the car.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Nothing wrong with that. Stops Jason trapping the car.

That argument only works if that person said "hey, I put a trap by the car so Jason can trap the battery (or whatever)"

I played a match on Packanack where someone locked all the parts for the car in the cabin that you can lock from the inside but only has one window you can't use to enter.  The other objective was the boat.

Reading this thread makes me love Singleplayer even more. Thankfully the trolling doesn’t seem as prevalent as it used to, but still very annoying.

• Like 1

shit like this has made me stop playing a lot. I was excited for the new patch for the Ps4, but was quickly cancelled out by squeakers, idiotic Tommy players and trolls. I just play the offline bots mode for now and if I see friends playing, I try to get a private match.. otherwise.. I move on.

It's helpful if you die early in the first match (or escape) and you're then able to observe the players. You should be able to determine if their worth playing with or trolling. Gives you an idea of how to approach the second match.

Playing a match correctly with good players is rewarding, but punishing a lobby full of idiots is equally as rewarding. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I honestly don't understand how trolling in this game can be fun for someone... It truly baffles me.  

Most people are stupid as shit. There's much more fat on the steak of humanity than good meat.

When I hear conspiracy theories about the government engaging in population control, sometimes I think it's not that bad of an idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

My friends and I troll them back and make them quit lol. It’s usually just two friends who think they’re terrorizing a lobby of randoms who aren’t communicating. When 5/6 people decide to coordinate and team up against them in the next round, they never seem to be able to take their own medicine.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, i-cold said:

Kids cant play online game

So true 

That's why I lone wolf it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Most people are stupid as shit.

This is the main problem right here. People, in general, are so dumb it's scary. To the point that engaging in simple conversation is difficult...

5 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Most people are stupid as shit. There's much more fat on the steak of humanity than good meat.

When I hear conspiracy theories about the government engaging in population control, sometimes I think it's not that bad of an idea.

Until you and your family are "controled"