Do the bots even try to escape? They'll fix things, phone an car, they'll call Tommy but do they actually try to escape? I was on pack small, for the ez/fast xp, they actually called the police but not 1 even went to them, ive never had them fix the car but im guessin they wont drive unless someone has had them do it

On 12/31/2017 at 12:24 PM, Chad face said:

Offline bots honestly seems like it was released unfinished 

So was the game itself.

:chadwut:

17 minutes ago, DeadlyD said:

Do the bots even try to escape? They'll fix things, phone an car, they'll call Tommy but do they actually try to escape? I was on pack small, for the ez/fast xp, they actually called the police but not 1 even went to them, ive never had them fix the car but im guessin they wont drive unless someone has had them do it

They're driving, but they are driving in circles. I guess the KI has no knowledge of escaping :P

Based on my experience, I think the bots aren't able to register the difference between land and water so I imagine them driving the boat would be a disaster.

I've been playing offline a lot over the last week or so and I've only had one bot successfully escape and it was via the police. Something tells me that it was a mistake as well, like they were just running along the rim of the map and ran into the police.

I also had one get in the car and start it but she didn't drive, just sat there in the same spot with the car running.

My nephew just started playing the game for the first time starting Xmas, and one of the times I decided not to coach him he got a 3/8 with 4 counselors escaping via the cops and 1 Tommy Jarvis escaping via the 2 seater.

I've seen a wide variety of behavior with the bots. All in all, I love em!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

My nephew just started playing the game for the first time starting Xmas, and one of the times I decided not to coach him he got a 3/8 with 4 counselors escaping via the cops and 1 Tommy Jarvis escaping via the 2 seater.

I've seen a wide variety of behavior with the bots. All in all, I love em!

I love playing them too.  No stress Jason.   If I want mounds of stress, I'll go back to my last job.  

honestly, they simply suck. it´s ok to have an easy mode where you can go trough in 5mins. every game needs this in SP. But we only have that. Replay value of bots is not really there for most people, they always do the same and get nothing done, unless you do nothing at start. once you hit 150, it´s basically a tutorial for new players. And if you look at the speed things get done in this game and see what´s still to come on the roadmap and what is still to fix, i don´t see that changing anytime soon.

i would have wished that they rather use the ressources for this to actually finish this game. and finally meet some standards.