Dunno how many people know. But played Jarvis house with bots. Boat does not spawn at all. These bots need some serious work. Sure you can grind some xp out but it's not worth. Also I'm hoping at some point they make Jason an AI too. I remember that being on the stretch goal. Course lord only knows what AI Jason would be like. 

I will say that getting in some xp grinding before work is nice. I don't have a ton of time to play so getting in a few practice matches without the host leaving for xp is nice. 

• Like 2

Yea the bots need a ton of work, but I’m thrilled the option is there. I’m having a blast killing these fools. Getting to practice certain things that I need work on and using Jason’s I don’t normally use. Love the fact u get XP too. So great. 

• Like 3

Played 4 matches online today. All resulted in disconnection. Played about 10 matches offline. All games completed and gain XP.

I will be staying offline for good until dedicated servers comes in 2020. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I noticed this on the Jarvis House map also. Has anyone seen a boat on any map using offline bots?

Never saw them even trying a boat on any map. but there was a boat on jarvis once i think.

On 22.12.2017 at 3:06 PM, Archgamer said:

Played 4 matches online today. All resulted in disconnection. Played about 10 matches offline. All games completed and gain XP.

this get´s boring as soon as you know the pattern of the bots on each map. they aren´t even slightly challenging unless you just started to play. it´s a good way to get used to jason controls, learn morph locations and practicing long distance kniving, that´s about it. And for PhD in murder ofc.

5 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Never saw them even trying a boat on any map. but there was a boat on jarvis once i think.

this get´s boring as soon as you know the pattern of the bots on each map. they aren´t even slightly challenging unless you just started to play. it´s a good way to get used to jason controls, learn morph locations and practicing long distance kniving, that´s about it. And for PhD in murder ofc.

Can you get the PhD in murder achievement this way? I’m on Xbox one and it keeps going up to about 76% then drops back down to 71% every time I start a new match. I’m guessing it’s an Xbox issue and you can unlock this for PS4 and steam his way? I’m only missing that one, 500/1000 matches for Jason and 1000 for counselor.

There is never a boat on any map.  My guess is they weren't programmed for that yet considering the current swimming issue with them.  The bots are great though!   It is a good way to relax.  I'm not sure on Xbox or PS4 about the PhD trophy because I already had it, but the Jason goes to hell trophy unlocked for me on ps4.  I'll let you know about the 1313 kills.  From what I understand, the 500 and 1000 matches as Jason will NOT unlock offline.  

I don't think boats spawn for bots regardless of the map. I haven't seen one. My guess is that the AI is completely broken for it, to the point where they excluded it. They should at least spawn a second car though on the Jarvis map, but it's whatever.

But even in their current state the bots are more of a challenge (depending on your playing style) than the average player base right now, on Xbox at least.

Of the functional lobbies that I've been in, players barely connect with melee attacks, have extremely predictable juking styles (if they even attempt to juke at all) and can barely get an objective done.

49 minutes ago, Thad Kerrington said:

Can you get the PhD in murder achievement this way? I’m on Xbox one and it keeps going up to about 76% then drops back down to 71% every time I start a new match. I’m guessing it’s an Xbox issue and you can unlock this for PS4 and steam his way? I’m only missing that one, 500/1000 matches for Jason and 1000 for counselor.

i went from 52/56 to 55/56 only with offline. on PC. I still have not the slightest clue what i miss tough. :/

4 minutes ago, Chad face said:

Offline bots honestly seems like it was released unfinished 

It was released knowing they need work, but they wanted to get it out.  Probably due to the road map, pressure, and knowing people are tired of the disconnects.  I'm excited to see the bots in action with more tweaking and improvements.  They will get better.  

4 minutes ago, Chad face said:

Offline bots honestly seems like it was released unfinished 

Have we already forgotten how unplayable the multiplayer part of the game can be with all the host players rage quitting when killed and connection issues.... Thank god this mode has been introduced and its to bad it couldn’t have come any sooner!!!

i would rather have a “ unfinished” or offline mode that the developers have said they have updates for any day then deal with that crap again!!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I don't think boats spawn for bots regardless of the map. I haven't seen one. My guess is that the AI is completely broken for it, to the point where they excluded it. They should at least spawn a second car though on the Jarvis map, but it's whatever.

But even in their current state the bots are more of a challenge (depending on your playing style) than the average player base right now, on Xbox at least.

Of the functional lobbies that I've been in, players barely connect with melee attacks, have extremely predictable juking styles (if they even attempt to juke at all) and can barely get an objective done.

If the Bots can get all the car parts together and get it working and drive it around the map,  I am sure the boat won’t be to hard to get going also.

There is probably a programming issue with them doing circles in the boat in the water just like when they decide to go swimming with Jason lol.

I wont be surprised if boats are incorporated into the next offline bot patch.

Ya they need to fix online first then bots and then make a true  no bullshit AI Jason. I think that would make a good game epic if done right. 

7 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

i went from 52/56 to 55/56 only with offline. on PC. I still have not the slightest clue what i miss tough. :/

Might be the environmental kill in the graveyard. It’s one of the ones I know I’m missing cause nobody goes there, and only way I see myself getting it is to ask for help in private match....or drag a easy bot Chad all the way to it.

10 hours ago, Thad Kerrington said:

Might be the environmental kill in the graveyard. It’s one of the ones I know I’m missing cause nobody goes there, and only way I see myself getting it is to ask for help in private match....or drag a easy bot Chad all the way to it.

I have that one already. Was one of the first in offline i did :D with vanessa. i think it´s the corner one. you know those you can do on walls inside and outside. i just can´t find a corner to throw them in and step on their back. and i am sure i have seen this already in MP. i think in the  inside corner of a cabin. can´t find the spot tough..

4 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

I have that one already. Was one of the first in offline i did :D with vanessa. i think it´s the corner one. you know those you can do on walls inside and outside. i just can´t find a corner to throw them in and step on their back. and i am sure i have seen this already in MP. i think in the  inside corner of a cabin. can´t find the spot tough..

On Packanack right beside the steps of the big house, in front of the car.

10 minutes ago, cwlunatic said:

On Packanack right beside the steps of the big house, in front of the car.

that´s the normal one. i need the corner one. or is it different on the big map? tbh i abused packanack small with bots only so far.

There is no corner kill where jason stomps on the back the end. Inside the packanack house you can push their heads into nearly every corner. 

I'am not entirely sure which kill you mean, maybe you can be  little more precise.

19 minutes ago, cwlunatic said:

There is no corner kill where jason stomps on the back the end. Inside the packanack house you can push their heads into nearly every corner. 

I'am not entirely sure which kill you mean, maybe you can be  little more precise.

well ok, than it´s something else, if that one doesn´t exist. man, i thougt i just need to find the right spot. :P  i already have the pushing in the corners. just thaught there is also a back stepper in the corner.

On 12/31/2017 at 7:24 AM, Chad face said:

Offline bots The whole game honestly seems like it was released unfinished 

Fixed that for you.

On 12/22/2017 at 6:06 AM, Archgamer said:

hey who lied to you and gave you an early release date?