Sign in to follow this  
PonyDx

Virtual Cabin - I think we still missed something

On the Virtual Cabin, did we ever figure out what the 10 stones between Jasons Shack and the Graveyard were suppose to be used for?

It is a Stick dividing 8 rocks on the left and 2 rocks on the right. And a street sign pointing down at the stones...

Please let me know your thoughts or answers. Thank you

You match where the stick is with the turn knob on the radio ... it gives you the numbers in Morse code that unlock the refrigerator.....

• Like 1

Really? Oh... that sucks.

I was THE FIRST person to figure out the Morse Code and post it on the Forums and that the code went to the fridge. I didn't even have to use the rocks.

I just filtered through the radio heard the Morse Code. Bummer.

I was also the first to figure out the password for the computer was Mother, got that one less than 20 minutes after the Virtual Cabin went live. 

I hope they continue to update the virtual cabin for layer DLC 

10 minutes ago, PonyDx said:

Really? Oh... that sucks.

I was THE FIRST person to figure out the Morse Code and post it on the Forums and that the code went to the fridge. I didn't even have to use the rocks.

I just filtered through the radio heard the Morse Code. Bummer.

I was also the first to figure out the password for the computer was Mother, got that one less than 20 minutes after the Virtual Cabin went live. 

I hope they continue to update the virtual cabin for layer DLC 

Great job finding out the Morse code and mother code !!! I was stumped on the refrigerator lock for 3 hours...

i also really enjoyed the virtual cabin ! Hope for more updates too!

• Like 1

i have left to figure out

Backdoor (most likely DLC)

VC 1.8 and 1.9 (may not be in there but i am still looking.

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Great job finding out the Morse code and mother code !!! I was stumped on the refrigerator lock for 3 hours...

Yeah me too!!! Update this shit while Jason can't hit a player standing right in front of him. Makes perfect sense.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Yeah I'd love to see more too. I really enjoyed it. I'd like to see it expanded.

At this point I'm more interested in the cabin than the game. I think they did a really nice job with it and I'd definitely welcome more. Maybe later on they can expand and make models of Higgins Packanack and so on in a condensed little area as a sandbox/museum mode with more little puzzles and lore.

14 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Yeah me too!!! Update this shit while Jason can't hit a player standing right in front of him. Makes perfect sense.

You do know that it’s not one team that works on all aspects of the game one group on virtual cabin the other on multiplayer/ offline bots etc....