TiffanyIsBae

Which counselor do you do best with?

Deborah Kim. I use the double use med spray, start with fire crackers, and start with a baseball bat. I normally fix the battery, pour in the gas, and then get killed soon after lol 

Vanessa - what's really amusing is putting a blue Speed Demon perk with -25% repair speed on her, then never missing a single QTE check while repairing.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Deborah Kim. I use the double use med spray, start with fire crackers, and start with a baseball bat. I normally fix the battery, pour in the gas, and then get killed soon after lol 

Average day for a Deborah main. Fixing everything, but no one helps you with Jason.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Vanessa - what's really amusing is putting a blue Speed Demon perk with -25% repair speed on her, then never missing a single QTE check while repairing.

I had speed demom for Tiffany, didn't like it though.

Fox.... because she is a Foxy lady !!!

”is this your rubber?”

“You mean may I please have the wallet ma’am..” very well mannered!

lol

Deborah with three sense decreasing perks (the general one, the one for being indoors, and the one paired with fast crouch).

But lately I've been playing on random counselor to get better at the different styles.

Probably Vanessa, I use medic/swift attacker/sucker punch. I like Deb as well but I always end up a martyr when playing her <_< 

LaChappa or Mitch.

Thick Skin

My Dad's a Cop

*whatever seems appropriate to the type of lobby. Usually Psychic to coordinate with the team early.

Jenny Build A Private games or large parties - Medic (rare), Swift Attacker (epic), Marathon (epic)

Jenny build B Public lobbies - Home Body (epic), Level Headed (epic), Thick Skin (rare)

Chad - Restful (epic), Swift Attacker (epic), Thick Skin (rare)

Jenny: Restful, Marathon, Thick Skin

A.J.: Restful, Marathon, Man at Arms

Brandon: Restful, Heavy Hitter, Thrasher

Vanessa: Restful, Medic, Hypochondriac 

Tiffany: Restful, Heavy Hitter, Sucker Punch

Fox: Marathon, Restful, Slugger

Those are my favorites. Please commence with telling me how wrong I am for not using the META.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I had speed demom for Tiffany, didn't like it though.

Yeah, ultimately I think that perk slot is better devoted to something else; even without the 25% repair speed reduction I'm pretty good at not missing QTEs.

As between epic Marathon and epic Restful, I'm torn which one I should run on Vanessa. Doing both makes her an excellent looper, but I usually prefer to pick just one, use Medic or Tough Skin, and run an epic Swift Attacker, relying on stuns for refilling the stamina pool.

Deb, Chad and Tiffany are the counselors I use the most. I use Marathon (Epic), Restful (Epic) and Thick Skin (Epic) on all of them. 

40 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Jenny Build A Private games or large parties - Medic (rare), Swift Attacker (epic), Marathon (epic)

Jenny build B Public lobbies - Home Body (epic), Level Headed (epic), Thick Skin (rare)

Chad - Restful (epic), Swift Attacker (epic), Thick Skin (rare)

I'd replace the marathon with a sucker punch, the wrench has become my favorite weapon because of it.

26 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Jenny: Restful, Marathon, Thick Skin

A.J.: Restful, Marathon, Man at Arms

Brandon: Restful, Heavy Hitter, Thrasher

Vanessa: Restful, Medic, Hypochondriac 

Tiffany: Restful, Heavy Hitter, Sucker Punch

Fox: Marathon, Restful, Slugger

Those are my favorites. Please commence with telling me how wrong I am for not using the META.

Never said you were wrong for using them. Clearly you seem to always comment on my threads using a snarky attitude. Please feel free to not comment on them. 

Tiffany, nice view, great stamina and speed, nice view, and can be decent at being a distraction. I usually run her with Marathon, Restful, and Sucker Punch. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Daminus said:

Tiffany, nice view, great stamina and speed, nice view, and can be decent at being a distraction. I usually run her with Marathon, Restful, and Sucker Punch. 

I've always played a girl, and for some reason the hoe or slut is usually my favorite character. Plus she's pretty, and my best counselor. I use medic, thicc skin, marathon. Allows me to distract or kite Jasons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Vanessa: epic sucker punch, epic hypochondriac, epic medic

Chad: epic swift attacker, epic sucker punch, epic marathon

Fox: epic sucker punch, epic medic, epic marathon.

To my own surprise, I’ve survived more as Deborah than any counselor. Notice I said survived. 9/10 times I’m the last counselor and I’ve survived running and fixing things myself as Deborah while others do next to nothing. It’s ‘ironic’ because I spend most of the game running for my life but Deb has shitty stamina and speed. I use epic thick skin, epic marathon, but also epic sneaky. I never have to jump through windows because Jason thinks it’s going to take too long to get in Windows but epic Sneaky is 25% decrease in window/hiding spot speed. Sometimes I switch out epic med with epic marathon. Debbie is kind of the shit because she can sneak away for just long enough to repair something and then run for her life and come back. Deb is THAT chick. I’m the annoying loan wolf speed raiding and repairing, but I always bring the car around and pick people up, we still in it together. I also am very aggressive with attacks. Debbie with the frying pan stunning Jason trying to snatch the girls from the car. I also usually give up my seat as driver if there are more than 4 survivors and I’ll try to repair another car or the fuse if it’s not done. Deb is the people’s counselor. 

• Like 1