So, I’ve completed virtual cabin 2.0. Spoilers if you haven’t completed it. Seriously stop reading if you don’t want it spoiled..........and I saw that at the end of virtual cabin was Jason X. Now I noticed that in one of the puzzles, you have to remove the part v mask. Roy’s mask. Since you have to remove the mask does that mean that Roy won’t be added to the game? I hope he does get added cause he would be a really cool killer to have in the game. What do you guys think?

He will be added to the game, but he will (probably) only be playable in the Paranoia game mode.

Gun will release more information... *Cough* "Soon".

• Thanks 1

They wouldn't go through all the trouble of modeling the mask and putting it in the game if it was just a prop on the wall. I feel like that would be a lot of trouble to go through. 

Roy will most likely be involved with paranoia. Hopefully he’ll be playable in quick play as well though. Like someone mentioned, seems like a lot of work to make a mask to be just a prop. I also noticed that Roy’s mask is missing from my cabin after completing it hmmmmmmm

I Honestly don't care if he's added I don't even want him in tbh. I'd much prefer Pamela and Jason x pre uber. Atleast they look interesting and stand out. Part five is just wearing Grey work outfit and a blue mask wow how exciting

58 minutes ago, Blackbird68 said:

I Honestly don't care if he's added I don't even want him in tbh. I'd much prefer Pamela and Jason x pre uber. Atleast they look interesting and stand out. Part five is just wearing Grey work outfit and a blue mask wow how exciting

It shouldn’t have to be an either/or. I’m assuming it’s going to be a both/and. I wasn’t excited for Uber Jason nor anything past part 8 but would rather have the options than not have them. Roy offers a potential for a different style of play and also a different way to kill him. If he was just a skin to another Jason I’d agree with you, meh. 

15 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Re-watch the movie, his outfit is blue, not grey. I want Roy and Pamela added.

Me too.  I don't see why some people don't want stuff added.  Everything that's added is a win, even if you don't care or don't like it.

16 minutes ago, He's Killing Me said:

Me too.  I don't see why some people don't want stuff added.  Everything that's added is a win, even if you don't care or don't like it.

They probably think it’s at the expense of other Jasons or content. “I’d rather have ______ than Roy.” In this case though they already said the most time consuming aspect of making a Jason is the mask which they’ve already done the work on. I want Roy (more than just in paranoia) and I’m interested how they have him play. Strengths, weaknesses etc. 

something like this:

strengths

traps

Destruction 

sense or stalk

weakness: 

Defense

shift or morph

Water speed

A walking part 2 in a way.

what's with the major hard on for having Roy in the game? he was just a regular dude wearing a mask.. boring honestly. didn't care for that movie at all back in the day and still to this day.

4 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

what's with the major hard on for having Roy in the game? he was just a regular dude wearing a mask.. boring honestly. didn't care for that movie at all back in the day and still to this day.

Are you kidding?  He's the main villain in Part 5.  As a kid we didn't give a shit if it was Roy or not.  It's a Jason movie.  He deserves to be in the game.  All this Roy hate makes absolutely no sense.  

2 minutes ago, johnnyfoodstamp said:

Are you kidding?  He's the main villain in Part 5.  As a kid we didn't give a shit if it was Roy or not.  It's a Jason movie.  He deserves to be in the game.  All this Roy hate makes absolutely no sense.  

but he really WASN'T Jason, just a guy mimicking Jason.

2 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

but he really WASN'T Jason, but a guy mimicking Jason.

Nobody said he was Jason.  But it's one of the best in the series, an important part of the Jarvis trilogy, and a great movie too.  Some great kills and visuals.  No reason to not have Roy in the game.  

edit:  And Reggie the Reckless is one of the only non-annoying children in cinema history.  I only hope if they do a single player mode we get an homage to Part 5 with a screaming Reggie coming to the rescue  on a tractor.  hahaha

4 minutes ago, johnnyfoodstamp said:

edit:  And Reggie the Reckless is one of the only non-annoying children in cinema history.  I only hope if they do a single player mode we get an homage to Part 5 with a screaming Reggie coming to the rescue  on a tractor.  hahaha

okay, this i will agree with.

Roy does all the traits Jason does. Busting through solid doors and taking hits as if he was undead. He even morph in the movie.

So in my book, he IS Jason all the way till his death.