Rev_Bartholomew

I think part 4 needs a slight stat adjustment.

OK... Here me out, I think part 4 Is one of the best Jason's in the game. But one of his stats doesn't make sense to me.

His -Water speed, I see why they have this as one of his weaknesses(Because of his +Can run and destruction), but in the final chapter he killed Samantha by swimming underwater and stabbing here through the chest. Yet he has a -water speed stat? I just can't get my head around it.

Here's the kill(Skip to 5:28).

I think if they swapped the -Water speed for -Grip strength(Seeing as though he had a giant cut on his left hand) would make a lot more sense.

s-l1000.jpg

Do you agree? Or disagree?

I think we should replace his -Shift for -Grip Strength and he'll be fine.

I know how you feel, but Part 4 Jason is already deadly on land. Also, the devs aren't imitating the movies since Part 3 Jason has -Stalk.

• Like 1

I main Pt 4 and would love to see him have -Grip in place of -Shift...but he's already relentless with +Run and +Destruction. Even switching -Water out for -Grip would make him significantly more mobile on maps like Jarvis, Higgins, and Crystal Lake.

• Like 1

Part 4 is the best Jason to use out of the human Jasons, I wouldn't change him at all. Only Jasons I would like to see them fix is 6 and 7. I never use them online. 

22 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Part 4 is the best Jason to use out of the human Jasons, I wouldn't change him at all. Only Jasons I would like to see them fix is 6 and 7. I never use them online. 

Pre-rage, I agree. Pt 3 is an overall better choice due to superior shift, water speed, and traps, while his lack of +destruction is negated once rage kicks in.

7 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

I disagree on part6 he great the way he is

Maybe I just suck at using him. I can go 8/8 almost every time using Parts 2, 8, and 9 (my favorite Jasons to use) but every time I use Part 6 I do awful and get insanely pissed. 

44 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

I main Pt 4 and would love to see him have -Grip in place of -Shift...but he's already relentless with +Run and +Destruction. Even switching -Water out for -Grip would make him significantly more mobile on maps like Jarvis, Higgins, and Crystal Lake.

Yeah I guess it would make him a bit overpowered if he had no -Water speed when he already can run and bust a door down in three hits, but +Destruction(In my opinion) is not a very useful stat to have. I mean.. Yeah it's cool being able to break down door's in 3 hits, but once rage is in effect. The +destruction is pretty much useless.

Why would you go through an animation to break down a door in 3 hits, when you can just walk through it with rage.

That's why I barely play as part 4 or 8 because they have +destruction(which to me, is not as useful as people make it out to be).

29 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

I think part 3 is the best of the human Jason's because he has both + weapon strength and grip strength, making him good at dealing with more than one counselor.

2 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

I disagree on part6 he great the way he is

I think he's G.O.A.T in gameplay lol

5 hours ago, disco romance said:

If ANY Jason needs a stat adjustment, it's Part 7.

Yep Defenently agree.

They said they would be adjusting his stats like 4 month's ago?(I think) and he's still yet to receive a buff.

I'm starting to think that "Coming Soon" should be replaced to "Coming Never".

Because every time they say something's " Coming Soon", ends up coming a couple of months later.

Which last time I looked in a dictionary, Soon means "Coming in or after a short period of time".

And I don't think it coming several months later is at all " Soon".