Miss AJ

Do you get XP in offline bots modes??

I've tried offline bots a few time but I swear I haven't got any xp for it or moved the xp bar at all? 

If it was true, wouldn't more ppl be grinding offline bots? 

I only played a couple of times but i think you do but it a little bit

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Miss AJ said:

I've tried offline bots a few time but I swear I haven't got any xp for it or moved the xp bar at all? 

You do. I was wondering the same thing until I did finally level up. I'm on PS4 so if it is XBOX I don't know.

13 minutes ago, Miss AJ said:

I don't play with bots because its boring.  I'd rather just get XP the old fashioned way.

You get xp and cp from offline bots but you still have to be connected to the server for it to register to your account. Killing councelors offline also counts towards the trophies. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all the replies, I barely see the xp bar move so I wasn't sure. Leveling up seems slower with the new cap 150 because I'm trying to move up fast like everyone right now. 

I was getting fast xp when I was stuck at 101 & they introduced that cp bonus for leveling up but I know double xp is coming back soon b4 Xmas I guess. 

• Confused 1

You do get xp from bots but obviously it's not as much as playing a real game. I've noticed that they removed some of the bonus xp rewards such as "No Survivors" at the end. 

It is still faster to level up by playing bots even though you receive less xp. You can either spend 5 mins murdering retarded bots and average 1050 xp or play a real game and earn 500 -1850 depending on how the match goes, how long the match is and if you get to play as Jason or a counselor.

13 minutes ago, Psychosocial23 said:

You do get xp from bots but obviously it's not as much as playing a real game. I've noticed that they removed some of the bonus xp rewards such as "No Survivors" at the end. 

It is still faster to level up by playing bots even though you receive less xp. You can either spend 5 mins murdering retarded bots and average 1050 xp or play a real game and earn 500 -1850 depending on how the match goes, how long the match is and if you get to play as Jason or a counselor.

It’s faster because you don’t have to worry about the host rage quitting and costing you all that sweet xp.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Thad Kerrington said:

It’s faster because you don’t have to worry about the host rage quitting and costing you all that sweet xp.

He has got a point there.

20 minutes ago, Thad Kerrington said:

The xp earned during a match is not lost when rage quitters leave. What is lost is end of match bonus' like completed match and no survivors etc.

So if you're totally kicking ass it sucks so much when you miss out on that sweet bonus xp :(

• Like 1

They reallllllly need to make it so you can save offline too.  Maybe just get on the internet and sync your console to the server, save and get off, and have it save to your console and every time after that that you connect to the Internet, the server syncs to your console's data or whatever, I don't know.  It's not truly offline if you have to be online to do anything.

I have been grinding offline bots on Packanack small.

1,000 xp each match. I'm level 107. I was 101 before the patch.

I morph to the main lodge at the start.

Kill the bot the spawns by the front door.

Place 1 trap at the bottom of the stairs.

Go inside and kill another counselor or two.

Set 1 more trap at the other exit by the stairs.

Morph to a generator. Break it. Set a trap.

Then begin the hunt for the rest of the counselors.

You can earn 1,000 to 1,200 xp every 5 to 6 minutes.

I am using part 4 Jason.

In quick play a match can drag out to 15 to 20 minutes.

Have to wait in spectate mode if you die or escape.

Only get 500 to 1000 xp. Hope the host does not rage quit when they die.

• Thanks 1

I'm gonna have to try that, I'm impatient when it comes to leveling like everybody. Plus it's a bitch to play Part 7 Jason in public games even tho his new kills are cool. 

I stopped playing Part 4 for now so I can get Pamela's & Candy dispenser kills lol. 

enviroment/hiding spot kills for all of them, one stepping in a trap and destroying a power box makes 1300XP.  around 10mins each. on easy ofc for leveling. no waitig for a full lobby, no ragequitting, no game under 1000XP easily wich is not always the case in MP.

tbh i abuse them hard for faster leveling. MP games usually take more than 10mins also, i just say police party....

• Like 1

It's not bad grinding in offline bots mode, it's faster than waiting for players never "readying up??"  & the two loading screens b4 a game even starts. It doesn't time out or disconnect or douche bag hosts rage quitting either. 

You get to try getting different environmental kills & also challenge yourself to get the fastest time finishing 7/7 or 8/8 matches too. 

It's around about 1000 xp a game, 1200 if Tommy gets called, so long as you're wiping everyone. Difficulty doesn't affect the xp amount.

I'm finding it a surprisingly relaxing and helpful way to practise Jason in peace and quiet.

• Like 2