Sign in to follow this  
MadSlasher

Offline Bots question for PS4 players

Has anyone playing Offline Bots on the PS4 experienced rain, had the motor boat spawn on the map, seen a Bot going into a tent or seen a Bot going into an outhouse at all ?

Played about 50 matches so far and have yet to see any of these happen.

I’ve read that on Xbox One there’s rain when playing offline but i haven’t played offline on Xbox yet. I’m playing it on my PS4 Pro at the moment and I haven’t seen any of what you’ve mentioned either. 

3 minutes ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

I’ve read that on Xbox One there’s rain when playing offline but i haven’t played offline on Xbox yet. I’m playing it on my PS4 Pro at the moment and I haven’t seen any of what you’ve mentioned either. 

There is rain on Xbox One

5 minutes ago, MadSlasher said:

Has anyone playing Offline Bots on the PS4 experienced rain, had the motor boat spawn on the map, seen a Bot going into a tent or seen a Bot going into an outhouse at all ?

Played about 50 matches so far and have yet to see any of these happen.

Same here. I haven't looked but I thought you could toggle rain on and off with this new update.  I'm sure they will fix issues with future updates because I want to see the boat as well. I have seen a few car escapes though.

Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

There is rain on Xbox One

Was this done on purpose? I guess that proves it... Xbox One is more powerful then PS4 cuz it can handle RAIN! 😂

2 hours ago, malloymk said:

PS4 here. No rain. No boats.

Same, no boats or rain. They don't hide in outhouses or tents either.

• Thanks 1