Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey any help with this several friends I play with have bought the new kills for part 7 Jason but Everytime I go to the PlayStation store to buy them all that is there are the previous 4 dlc, I want to buy these kills why aren't they showing up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, patrickgage27 said:

Hey any help with this several friends I play with have bought the new kills for part 7 Jason but Everytime I go to the PlayStation store to buy them all that is there are the previous 4 dlc, I want to buy these kills why aren't they showing up

Do you live in Europe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, patrickgage27 said:

Hey any help with this several friends I play with have bought the new kills for part 7 Jason but Everytime I go to the PlayStation store to buy them all that is there are the previous 4 dlc, I want to buy these kills why aren't they showing up

 

Search 'Jason Part 7 Machete Kill Pack' and it should come right up.

 
If the store on the system gives you any issues finding it then search for it on a browser, buy it there and it will be added to your download list.
 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Just now, patrickgage27 said:

    Nope, I live in Kentucky 

    Oh... OK, it's just for some reason the DLCS take longer to release in Europe than any other part of the world.

  • When the part 4 kill pack came out I wasn't able to buy it until a week later.

  • It's Probably because Sony are slow on updating the Store, other than that I don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Yeah it's just a weird listing. 

I've had to manually search for most if not all the DLCs so far. I can't recall one that just showed on it's own. And this is on Xbox.

I think it takes a while for them to fully update the game page sometimes. Because the older DLCs are showing now. But if you're an early buyer, you probably have to dig a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rev_Bartholomew said:
  • Oh... OK, it's just for some reason the DLCS take longer to release in Europe than any other part of the world.

  • When the part 4 kill pack came out I wasn't able to buy it until a week later.

  • It's Probably because Sony are slow on updating the Store, other than that I don't know.

Not true. Bought both DLCs day 1 of their respective updates. You just have to manually search "Friday the 13th" and itll show up. To be honest most games on PSN wont show all their content in the menu below the game. Always best to search the store

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya I had to follow the link from The Friday The 13th the game website to buy mine.  What kills are these though because when selecting kills for J7 I see a few new ones but you have to be at a high level to use them.  Is this correct ?  If I paid to get them I want to use them now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rev_Bartholomew said:
  • Oh... OK, it's just for some reason the DLCS take longer to release in Europe than any other part of the world

In Australia to it comes at the same time as Europe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TWarner said:

Ya I had to follow the link from The Friday The 13th the game website to buy mine.  What kills are these though because when selecting kills for J7 I see a few new ones but you have to be at a high level to use them.  Is this correct ?  If I paid to get them I want to use them now.

The new kills dont show up unless you have bought the pack. The will be located in the become section of kills aka Weapon Kills. The two new ones at the higher level are Grab Kills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ThePunkPirate said:

Not true. Bought both DLCs day 1 of their respective updates. You just have to manually search "Friday the 13th" and itll show up. To be honest most games on PSN wont show all their content in the menu below the game. Always best to search the store

I have searched for the kills and the results were all the same " No results found".

I even tried to find it under the downloadable content for the game, still wasn't there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThePunkPirate said:

The new kills dont show up unless you have bought the pack. The will be located in the become section of kills aka Weapon Kills. The two new ones at the higher level are Grab Kills.

I did purchase the kills and they show up in my library as purchased and installed. Double checked in my PSN Account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TWarner said:

I did purchase the kills and they show up in my library as purchased and installed. Double checked in my PSN Account.

There have been reports of it messing with physical copy skins so maybe theres just a bug with the packet itself. Like I said if theyre not with the other 3 weapon kills at the bottom of the kill select screen, Id try to get ahold of customer service. Theyll probably just tell you to reinstall everything though, so yea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ThePunkPirate said:

There have been reports of it messing with physical copy skins so maybe theres just a bug with the packet itself. Like I said if theyre not with the other 3 weapon kills at the bottom of the kill select screen, Id try to get ahold of customer service. Theyll probably just tell you to reinstall everything though, so yea

I'm running the digital copy and haven't even installed my disc copy yet. I'm guessing it was what the previous person said as they had the same issue and after a restart of their console they were there. Thanks for the reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TWarner said:

I'm running the digital copy and haven't even installed my disc copy yet. I'm guessing it was what the previous person said as they had the same issue and after a restart of their console they were there. Thanks for the reply.

I checked before I played last night and they were there and they are AWESOME !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×