- Jason should be able to destroy couches and table. Jason should be able to flip the table over to stun the teen and for the couch I was thinking Jason should be able to destroy the couch with his weapon.

- Jason's grab animation should be faster so if the teen tries to juke by running towards you then Jason quick or wider animation might grab them.

- Jason's stun resistance, some times it works and some times it works. I say they need to make it so Jasons with stun resistance can get out of stuns fast and lower chance to get stunned (like Chad will have a harder time stunning Jason with stun resistance). Jasons with weak stun resistance would able to get stun by weak strengths characters.

- Jason's Defense, his speed to enter/out combat stance is either faster/slower and same with attack/blocking.

- Car gas tank would be open if gas isn't in the car. Not much but it will help low trap Jasons to either trap the gas or the hood.

-All Jasons in Rage should get destruction so you don't have to walk through doors and get stunned.

- Jasons can pick up his thrown knives on dead bodies and on walls.

- Jasons in rage can counter pocket knifes with quick time events, Jason would grab the knife and jim the knife into their throat.

Tell me what you think?

• Like 1

Okay, you asked for my thoughts, so I'm going to give them to you. (Don't worry -- they're mostly good.)

1 hour ago, D_D_G said:

- Jason should be able to destroy couches and table. Jason should be able to flip the table over to stun the teen and for the couch I was thinking Jason should be able to destroy the couch with his weapon.

I have thought this all along. Small furniture, he can smash like the car. Larger furniture, he should be able to throw. This would eliminate games filled with "All Around the Mulberry Bush." However, if it happens to be a piece of furniture with an item inside, it should make the item automatically drop to the floor and show up on the map. Otherwise, items in thrown furniture will be inaccessible to counselors, making it FAR too easy for Jasons to troll games by systematically entering each house and throwing everything with a drawer. Items must still be accessible from thrown furniture.

1 hour ago, D_D_G said:

- Jason's grab animation should be faster so if the teen tries to juke by running towards you then Jason quick or wider animation might grab them.

I do agree that Jason should never be anywhere close to evenly matched with a counselor. Could a panicked, cornered counselor get a good shot in on Jason? Sure. It could happen. 10 times? No way.

1 hour ago, D_D_G said:

- Car gas tank would be open if gas isn't in the car. Not much but it will help low trap Jasons to either trap the gas or the hood.

It makes no sense that the hood of the car is open to indicate there is no battery, but there is no open door for the gas tank to indicate it is empty. This needs to be done.

1 hour ago, D_D_G said:

- Jasons can pick up his thrown knives on dead bodies and on walls.

Honestly, I don't care for this idea. The current mechanic for the throwing knives is for them to evaporate seconds after contact with something. Making thrown knives retrievable means you'll have counselors running around whole games with knives stuck in them. I think a better solution would be to increase throwing knives around the map. Also, Jason should be able to disarm bear traps set by counselors by throwing a knife at them.

1 hour ago, D_D_G said:

- Jasons in rage can counter pocket knifes with quick time events, Jason would grab the knife and jim the knife into their throat.

This makes a lot of sense. Counselors have to play mini-games to fulfill objectives, plus hit buttons to break free when grabbed. Jason also has to hit buttons to recover from stuns, but there are no mini-games for Jason. I like the idea of giving Jason the opportunity to counter, and maybe even (as you said) force them to use the knife against themselves.

Also, I love that you named it "Jim the Knife". ;)

Well thought-out and presented, good sir. And welcome to the forums!!

• Like 1

Not too bad.

One of the easiest, laziest fixes they could do is remove the speed decrease on all negative Shift Jasons and just simply have the cooldown like Morph.

I mean...imagine Part 2 and Part 4 with normal shift speed? Easy fix, it even allows Part 7 to be more mobile.

1 minute ago, tyrant666 said:

Not too bad.

One of the easiest, laziest fixes they could do is remove the speed decrease on all negative Shift Jasons and just simply have the cooldown like Morph.

I mean...imagine Part 2 and Part 4 with normal shift speed? Easy fix, it even allows Part 7 to be more mobile.

Actually low shift speed can help dealing with people doing 360s because you're not fast but you control Jason a lot easier.

• Counselors hit with throwing knives should lose the ability to sprint/jog for 1 second.  There stamina bar should turn dark red as it does if you completely deplete your stamina.
  • I don't know about destroying furniture, but if it has to be then only during rage.
  • With  access to additional pocket knives, Jason should break free from the stun animation much quicker and the stamina counselors recover slightly reduced stamina.

- Start with more throwing knifes, part 6 Jason with even more 

- Faster door destruction for non-destruction Jasons, maybe 4-5 hits (part 4 and 8 maybe in 2 hits)

- Bigger weapon range for all Jasons

- Be able to put another trap on a triggered trap 

- Longer stalk duration when moving 

- Be able to block and attack at the same time again 

- Jason should be able to see the "police arrive in" timer