J.M.1974

Virtual Cabin 2.0 movie fact wrong

Anyone else notice that movie info on the archery target is wrong? It states that Bill whizzes the arrow by Brenda in part 1 and is later impaled by arrows. Ned was the one who shot the arrow past Brenda...not Bill.  Was bothering me when I saw that..lol.

• Like 2

Also it says that Chili was Ali's girlfriend when she was Chuck's gf, and the jeeps in the original are CJ-7s when they are supposed to be CJ-5s. There are a lot of trivia mistakes in this cabin.

• Like 1

The virtual cabin also says that composer Harry Manfredini doubled for Laura Bertram (Brenda Part 1) when her body is thrown through the window.

That is not correct. It is well known that Tom Savini, the make-up artist (also an actor/stuntman) doubled for Bertram in this scene

Gun have assured me that new Mason Vorhees character models will be coming in 2018. They had to thrash out a licensing deal with Bob S. Cunningham and 20th Century Fox but they will be coming. 

• Like 1

On 12/21/2017 at 7:26 AM, J.M.1974 said:

Anyone else notice that movie info on the archery target is wrong? It states that Bill whizzes the arrow by Brenda in part 1 and is later impaled by arrows. Ned was the one who shot the arrow past Brenda...not Bill.  Was bothering me when I saw that..lol.

This bothered me as well.  Outside of losing at strip poker, Bill had about zero personality.  Ned was much more interesting — the original prankster guy.

Don't worry! In about 3 months they'll likely get around to fixing half of those trivia mistakes, but at the expense of adding 4 more factual errors.

They'll also reduce the complexity of the puzzles in the Virtual Cabin to simply matching shaped blocks with their holes, and put markers on a minimap so you know where every puzzle item is at all times.

You know, for 'balance' purposes.

• Haha 3

And they’ll add in 7 or 8 pocketknives that will let you bypass the puzzles with a single button push.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, daveliam said:

And they’ll add in 7 or 8 pocketknives that will let you bypass the puzzles with a single button push.

Nah dude. Pocket knives are passive. You don't even have to push anything :P

• Haha 1