Sign in to follow this  
mrhyde138

Paranoia theory

Has anyone considered that Paranoia may have the Jason worm from Jason goes to hell and no one knows who he jumped in?It is cannon to the series.

Just a thought I wanted to share.  But before people start with that jason worm sucks or nobody wants that, That is just your opinion I for one don't mind jason goes to hell or the jason worm.

Related image

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mrhyde138 said:

Has anyone considered that Paranoia may have the Jason worm from Jason goes to hell and no one knows who he jumped in?It is cannon to the series.

Just a thought I wanted to share.  But before people start with that jason worm sucks or nobody wants that, That is just your opinion I for one don't mind jason goes to hell or the jason worm.

Related image

Odd question, but Hyde is not your last name is it?

Hello,

Please check the forum rules for posting threads. Multiple topics have already been started relating to this topic. @JPops

People may have not stated anything about the "worm" but you can post your ideas on the other Paranoia threads. 

Thank you,

TiffanyCox A.K.A - Clayton

I feel like Paranoia is going to be a mismash of the JGTH body swapping, Roy Burns and that ancient Commodore 64/ZX Spectrum F13 game.