Sign in to follow this  
CPLhicks31

stopping the car post patch?

I have played for ages and was mostly always good at stopping the car in either direction. Since the patch, I've had a much more difficult time stopping the car with shift. Often times I'm doing what I used to and it's just not stopping. (I have only been experiencing this the last few days).

Has anyone else noticed this?

Hi, FunMedia Ken here. Try stopping the car by exiting shift as you enter the space in front of the car as it moves forward or behind as it moves backward. You don't want to force shift to end itself, you want to manually do it. Anyways, I don't want to explain this in more detail because I like viewing myself as a stoic wizard beyond mortal comprehension so i leave cryptic answers. But at the end of the day I'm just a lonely guy with a box of sour keys.

In the Botmode i noticed it to be super easy. Like actually beeing dragged to the hood, stopping it without any effort (might also be a bug tough). Didn´t manage to hunt a car in MP since patch.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, havek said:

Hi, FunMedia Ken here. Try stopping the car by exiting shift as you enter the space in front of the car as it moves forward or behind as it moves backward. You don't want to force shift to end itself, you want to manually do it. Anyways, I don't want to explain this in more detail because I like viewing myself as a stoic wizard beyond mortal comprehension so i leave cryptic answers. But at the end of the day I'm just a lonely guy with a box of sour keys.

I see what you did there....

Since the car bugs out a bit, itll go slower for some reason randomly, I find it a little easier. If youre trying to stop it from the back though, Ive found out that there has to be some momentum from the car for it to stop. If a car is stop and you stand at the back bumper, itll literally push Jason around.

Someone was driving the car backwards all cocky and shit. So I just shifted behind the car and it stopped automatically like it hit an invisible rock. It didn't bring me out of shift either so i zipped around to the drivers door and broke shift and yanked that sonofabitch outta there and killed him. 

I had trouble doing this before with part 2 Jason, so maybe stuff has been changed.