Seeing the church meme immediately made me think of that slightly blasphemous youtube video where they played slayer music over a Pentecostal service XD 

36 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Seeing the church meme immediately made me think of that slightly blasphemous youtube video where they played slayer music over a Pentecostal service XD 

Lol, you can play a bunch of uptempo music over them with how energetic they are.

OT - I'm glad he liked my tweet, but he still didn't reply...he's low key annoying lol.

I assume he'd have to contact the Devs by email so I tweeted that too, but knowing him, he probably didn't see it

On 2/7/2018 at 5:41 PM, Armani👑 said:

I think I'm about to call him or at least attempt it.

10hr95y.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

And how did that go for you? Lol

On 2/9/2018 at 11:11 AM, RoyBurns said:

And how did that go for you? Lol

I haven't called the number yet.

I'm kind of waiting for the artwork to come more tbh

I can name some black people that survived a horror movie way before Reggie, but maybe he was the first one to survive a slasher film.

20 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

I can name some black people that survived a horror movie way before Reggie, but maybe he was the first one to survive a slasher film.

The only movie I can think about is Night of The Living Dead, but the guy still died at the end despite surviving the zombies, because he got mistaken for one.

@Santi_Lee Reggie might be the 2nd of all time.

Keith David survived "The Thing" in 1982

45 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

The only movie I can think about is Night of The Living Dead, but the guy still died at the end despite surviving the zombies, because he got mistaken for one.

Maybe i'm wrong, but the black guy from The Thing (1982) survived, right?

Just now, Santi_Lee said:

I updated like ten minutes ago, you didn't refresh the page lol

Yeah, Keith David did. Reggie was the 1st Black person to survive a slasher film then. Cool

58 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

No the black guy was the thing.

56 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

I updated like ten minutes ago, you didn't refresh the page lol

Yeah, Keith David did. Reggie was the 1st Black person to survive a slasher film then. Cool

Cause he was a kid.

Just now, anon said:

Cause he was a kid.

Still survived lol

The irony is he got invited back the year later for the original script of part 6F13 , but declined because they wanted to kill him.

1 minute ago, Armani👑 said:

Still survived lol

The irony is he got invited back the year later for the original script of part 6F13 , but declined because they wanted to kill him.

ys i saw that in virtual cabin.

@Rexfellis

You recently stated you would avoid quoting me because you couldn't contain your composure with me. 

Reggie is marketable because he is a iconic character in the horror community.

He adds signature male with composure + luck to the game. We have zero. We have plenty of other trope combos. 

Not sure how his age really matters in me liking his character. 

Is there a point in adding Shelly? Melissa? What is your stand on them being in the game. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Is there a point in adding Shelly? Melissa? What is your stand on them being in the game. 

Shelly is iconic because he is the reason Jason has his signature mask. Also Larry Zerner is a well-known fan of the franchise and the game for years. He was playing in streams with Randy well before his character was added to the game. I say, great for him! Shelly should be part of the game.

As far as Melissa goes, I never jumped on that bandwagon. I didn't like her character (even though that was kind of the point of her), and I don't see how it will add to the game. But, a lot of people want her and, just like Reggie, if she is added, it will not affect me at all. I just won't chose to play her. If I end up getting her in a random round, I'll do my best. End of story.

What has Shavar done with the Friday series since 1985? Nothing except turn down a part in the 6th installment, and appear in the documentary. I'd honestly put him right there with Melissa's actress (don't care enough to look up her name), Kevin Bacon, and a slew of others who have basically distanced themselves from the franchise. Maybe now Shavar sees a chance to catch a paycheck to do a little voice acting, but I don't think the actor gives a shit about the series.

You can be offended by my comments about your posts, be mad at me, or just ignore me, I really don't care. I see that you have tried to comment on different subjects, good for you. But, you always try to find a way to shoehorn Reggie into conversations. I guess I really just don't get the fanaticism. I mean, he was a pretty good character for the first act, but then he just turned into a caricature of a screaming, running kid. Sure, he hit Roy with a tractor, but, I don't think he is the iconic character that you believe him to be.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

What has Shavar done with the Friday series since 1985? Nothing except turn down a part in the 6th installment, and appear in the documentary. I'd honestly put him right there with Melissa's actress (don't care enough to look up her name), Kevin Bacon, and a slew of others who have basically distanced themselves from the franchise. Maybe now Shavar sees a chance to catch a paycheck to do a little voice acting, but I don't think the actor gives a shit about the series.

You can be offended by my comments about your posts, be mad at me, or just ignore me, I really don't care. I see that you have tried to comment on different subjects, good for you. But, you always try to find a way to shoehorn Reggie into conversations. I guess I really just don't get the fanaticism. I mean, he was a pretty good character for the first act, but then he just turned into a caricature of a screaming kid. Sure, he hit Roy with a tractor, but, I don't think he is the iconic character that you believe him to be.

Today I just learned he's the first Black person to survive a slasher film:) So that's iconic. 

Shavar does care about the franchise, he tweeted last year about the game, asking if Reggie was in the game. He's not as optimistic as Larry, but he cares. 

28 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Shelly is iconic because he is the reason Jason has his signature mask. Also Larry Zerner is a well-known fan of the franchise and the game for years. He was playing in streams with Randy well before his character was added to the game. I say, great for him! Shelly should be part of the game.

As far as Melissa goes, I never jumped on that bandwagon. I didn't like her character (even though that was kind of the point of her), and I don't see how it will add to the game. But, a lot of people want her and, just like Reggie, if she is added, it will not affect me at all. I just won't chose to play her. If I end up getting her in a random round, I'll do my best. End of story.

You can be offended by my comments about your posts, be mad at me, or just ignore me, I really don't care. I see that you have tried to comment on different subjects, good for you. But, you always try to find a way to shoehorn Reggie into conversations. I guess I really just don't get the fanaticism. I mean, he was a pretty good character for the first act, but then he just turned into a caricature of a screaming kid. Sure, he hit Roy with a tractor, but, I don't think he is the iconic character that you believe him to be.

It doesn't matter what we say. He's mad that there was a poll taken and Reggie didn't make the top 5% (or even the top 25%) of preferred characters added to the game.

He doesn't care what we want. He cares what he wants. And he has no qualms with manipulating facts and metrics to try to convince everyone that the entire planet thinks that Reggie is the greatest thing to happen to the F13 franchise since the machete. He's borderline delusional, saying, "We're aging him to put him in the game," and "He's not going to just be an intro, we decided he's going to be a counselor."

Like he's been working with Illfonic and Shavar on the development of Reggie's entry into the game. 

You'll present facts. You'll present logic. And he'll change the subject and throw another false metric in your face -- then close with the same, irritating, gloating GIF as if he just proved his point.

It used to not bother me so much, but he's become like a flat-earther: constantly in your face, throwing around non-facts, then gloating like everyone else thinks he's right. I'm seriously sick to death of Reggie, and this guy may have actually single-handedly PREVENTED the character from ever actually entering the game because of how sick of him the guy has made us.

Oh but -- we're only "denying the facts" because "we're salty."

Just don't want to see you spinning your wheels and wasting time as I did, brother.

Edited by Cokeyskunk
Somewhat expecting to see Reggie's numbers "magically" rise on the poll again now that I mentioned his low numbers.

22 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

It doesn't matter what we say. He's mad that there was a poll taken and Reggie didn't make the top 5% (or even the top 25%) of preferred characters added to the game.

He doesn't care what we want. He cares what he wants. And he has no qualms with manipulating facts and metrics to try to convince everyone that the entire planet thinks that Reggie is the greatest thing to happen to the F13 franchise since the machete. He's borderline delusional, saying, "We're aging him to put him in the game," and "He's not going to just be an intro, we decided he's going to be a counselor."

Like he's been working with Illfonic and Shavar on the development of Reggie's entry into the game. 

You'll present facts. You'll present logic. And he'll change the subject and throw another false metric in your face -- then close with the same, irritating, gloating GIF as if he just proved his point.

It used to not bother me so much, but he's become like a flat-earther: constantly in your face, throwing around non-facts, then gloating like everyone else thinks he's right. I'm seriously sick to death of Reggie, and this guy may have actually single-handedly PREVENTED the character from ever actually entering the game because of how sick of him the guy has made us.

Oh but -- we're only "denying the facts" because "we're salty."

Just don't want to see you spinning your wheels and wasting time as I did, brother.

Nice to see you jump in the conversation.

Reggie did well in the poll, where he obtained 20 votes. He's top 3 for males overall. Nice try at the alternative facts. 

The poll on this forum isn't the only thing that matters. This thread still has the most traffic for a new male counselor in this site. That won't change, 

I have a poll in the OP with 1000 votes, which is bigger than ya'll cute 90 something votes. 

I have multiple artists currently making a quality art concept of him in the game.

You see how organized and promoted he is? No other character in the poll is. 

I haven't made anyone but  a select few annoyed. The Devs aren't, and are open to him being the game because in this thread is still open. 

Are you done with the complaining or do you want to continue?

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Reggie did well in the poll, where he obtained 20 votes.

I can make 19 17 extra forum accounts too!

Edited by Truth
gave him the benefit of the doubt
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I can make 19 extra forum accounts too!

You're delusional if you think one person voted for him

I have connections and promo

Regardless, that poll doesn't phase me. As I already stated, this thread is the biggest for any suggestions for a male counselor so....I don't care.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Armani👑 said:

You're delusional if you think one person voted for him

I have connections and promo

Regardless, that poll doesn't phase me. As I already stated, this thread is the biggest for any suggestions for a male counselor so....I don't care.

giphy.gif

You must have missed my edit. I'm not delusional, just observant. You're the only person I see lobbying for Reggie.

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

You must have missed my edit. I'm not delusional, just observant. You're the only person I see lobbying for Reggie.

Weren't you just viewing a thread from another user about adding Reggie and Pam in the game?

I'm not the only person lobbying for Reggie. 

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Oh, I've gone back and forth with this tool on several occasions. Honestly, I just like presenting facts and seeing him (and his little buddies) try to defend his stance. Maybe I shouldn't go after such low-hanging fruit, but sometimes it is just amusing to see his replies.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Weren't you just viewing a thread from another user about adding Reggie and Pam in the game?

I'm not the only person lobbying for Reggie. 

giphy.gif

Actually I was looking for the thread where you claim to have over 1000 votes. No luck though.

Edit: unless that's this thread you were referring to. In which case, I can use Photoshop too!

Edited by Truth