1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

Here's mine

And we KNOW that he was logging things from the OP. Just a matter of time man.

@The Wolf with that Toast This is an ongoing feud. Armani refuses to acknowledge that Muffin is the better suggestion so we give him shit when we can.

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Do you guys stalk him 24/7?

Kind of..just to see what they're viewing sometimes.

@Truth "Just a matter of time", because implementing mechanics for a dog to play in the game is so easy and quick. 💀

3 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Kind of..just to see what they're viewing sometimes.

@Truth "Just a matter of time", because implementing mechanics for a dog to play in the game is so easy and quick. 💀

I never said it would be quick... 

Just now, Truth said:

I never said it would be quick... 

And Shifty is against Jason going around killing dogs as well.

Overall, the idea is silly. That's my 2 cents though. But if Muffin comes in, I'm sure she'll be fun. 

7 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

And there are suggestions in the thread that would prevent her from being killed... Just because the OP doesn't show ALL suggestions, doesn't mean it's the only one there...

Also, I'm not trying to start shit in the Demon thread. I'm just really curious how you feel about the stats I gave him. You can keep ignoring it, but I thought I should mention that I just want your opinion on it (not an argument).

10 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Overall, the idea is silly. That's my 2 cents though. But if Muffin comes in, I'm sure she'll be fun. 

So feels Kane Hodder too , but yeah , there are enough possibilities to implement her with her unable to die.

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

And there are suggestions in the thread that would prevent her from being killed... Just because the OP doesn't show ALL suggestions, doesn't mean it's the only one there...

Also, I'm not trying to start shit in the Demon thread. I'm just really curious how you feel about the stats I gave him. You can keep ignoring it, but I thought I should mention that I just want your opinion on it (not an argument).

I already said the stats you gave Demon don't represent him that well in my opinion, but other than that, it's also kind of a discount Vanessa. A 2 in stealth isn't a difference compares to a 1, a 4 in composure is minimum difference compared to a 3.

I gave him above average repair, because he's obviously on the road a lot.

Well according to the lawyer in this article, the Victor Miller case doesn't affect the game, outside of things directly for part one (if he wins). That said, it looks like the news by Wes was all fluff and an easy let down on Reggie being a character. Being he wasn't a character from a movie he had anything to do with. Makes sense because the lawsuit has been going on since before game was released and yet they somehow added characters from later films i.e Fox and Shelly after the game was launched. The info in the article is a little telling, they have the ok for likeness by Shavar, and have the license rights over Part 5 as Roy is in the game. I wouldn't get my hopes up after reading this.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/340409-friday-13th-lawsuit-wont-affect-game-lawyer-says-exclusive

Edit: Also makes more sense surrounding Victoria not being Melissa as they couldn't get in touch with actress for her likeness. And Alice being on hold since she is a character from Victor Miller's script/screenplay.

he could have paid 10k like the others who got added did, I get some actors from the movies with that kinda movie may not have known in time and as such we got 0 from-movie in release but Tommy, but if this guy was such a fan he could have backed with 10k in the beginning to put reggie in

1 hour ago, Aksana said:

he could have paid 10k like the others who got added did, I get some actors from the movies with that kinda movie may not have known in time and as such we got 0 from-movie in release but Tommy, but if this guy was such a fan he could have backed with 10k in the beginning to put reggie in

No actor is going to pay 10k to be in a movie let alone a game. They want money for their time. Not to pay to work. Only hardcore fans (us common people) would do such a thing. I mean I could be wrong, but I don't think that anyone would pay to work like that. You expect to be compensated for work, not to pay someone for the privilege to work. That would make no sense.

34 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

No actor is going to pay 10k to be in a movie let alone a game. They want money for their time. Not to pay to work. Only hardcore fans (us common people) would do such a thing. I mean I could be wrong, but I don't think that anyone would pay to work like that. You expect to be compensated for work, not to pay someone for the privilege to work. That would make no sense.

Doing it isnt stupid and it isnt pay-to-work its one of the best types of marketing you can get to reboot your career if you can get your manager or similar to pitch in somehow to help.

the fact that not more ridicilously rich people did this might be they dont want to/play games but as an actor to have your most iconic role redone and all over youtube for years to come to give you some promotional work would be a good move

@jameson87

We thought the lawsuit didn't affect the game either, but it doesnt seem all fluff, as they told Shavar they had legal issues too. He told me on Facebook messenger. The Devs also told him yes, a word that would be confusing to most after reading that post from Wes even though he didn't say no.

Legal issues aside, this is how we get Reggie in game : Hes the vengeful son of Creighton Duke all grown up and ready to send Jason to Hell. Paybacks a mother...

1 hour ago, Armani👑 said:

@jameson87

We thought the lawsuit didn't affect the game either, but it doesnt seem all fluff, as they told Shavar they had legal issues too. He told me on Facebook messenger. The Devs also told him yes, a word that would be confusing to most after reading that post from Wes even though he didn't say no.

And is possible they said this to him as well to let it down without being dicks. Purely speculation, but just seems more of an excuse than anything. Again, lawyer said it doesn't, and didn't stop them from getting Shelly or Fox in. Making Victoria instead of Melissa obviously because they couldn't get the likeness from the actress. All I am saying is with those facts, plus them revealing they have their own internal list, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

On 5/14/2018 at 5:32 PM, TyroneKing said:

@Liquid Swordsman

😢

If they miss the 1 year anniversary without the update, I no longer have any words for them.

As for Reggie, we'll be waiting a while....the Miller case may get overthrew this summer...hopefully.

Well it looks like the PC/Xbox player count online has been extremely bad lately from what I reading. I think the players made it clear they're getting tired of playing the waiting game with this and decided to move on now. You have to wonder if they might go ahead and consider adding in the reckless guy to keep the variety going.

I'm not sure what else they can do, unless they have a new map planned or something else kept secret we don't know about yet. There's more single player content, but quick play is still basically dead. Besides one new counselor, there really isn't much else worth coming back for the multiplayer side.

10 minutes ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

Well it looks like the PC/Xbox player count online has been extremely bad lately from what I reading. I think the players made it clear they're getting tired of playing the waiting game with this and decided to move on now.

I'd say that's more likely because players are waiting on the update. I've barely played since they announced the engine upgrade. I'm at 150 and didn't want to get sick of the game before they made it better. I'm thinking a lot of people are doing the same.

On 5/18/2018 at 1:57 PM, Truth said:

I'd say that's more likely because players are waiting on the update. I've barely played since they announced the engine upgrade. I'm at 150 and didn't want to get sick of the game before they made it better. I'm thinking a lot of people are doing the same.

I've been optimistic but the game isn't really fun at the moment in multiplayer. Salt Mines and Dedicated Servers will be the resurrection of this game. Hosts are annoying.

Reggie is too young for this to work. Anybody in here claiming he's "arguably " old enough without it being inappropriate to kill him on screen, would it have been appropriate to have the actor playing him engaging in the sex that was going on among the other "teenagers" that he was around too ?

If you need to make him older then there's no point in adding him. 

1 minute ago, Hutche said:

Reggie is too young for this to work. Anybody in here claiming he's "arguably " old enough without it being inappropriate to kill him on screen, would it have been appropriate to have the actor playing him engaging in the sex that was going on among the other "teenagers" that he was around too ?

You didnt know that Reggie is Creighton Dukes vengeful son? 

13 minutes ago, Hutche said:

Maybe a "replica" of him, similar to Victoria.

I made a replica actually.

Name: Gary Summers

Backstory: Survived his encounter with "Jason" 5 years ago, and unfortunately he faces him again.

Composure: 5/10 (I'm just going to remember what I've seen in the movie/on this thread. He was durable most of the time but when it came to the barn scene, he freaked out)

Luck: 7/10 (He survived his encounter with Jason and some utilities actually functioned correctly, such as the tractor turning on, or him surviving, as stated before)

Repair: 1/10 (He turned the tractor on but probably doesn't know how to fix a car)

Speed: 8/10 (Left Pam in the dust and he ran PRETTY fast)

Stamina: 7/10 (Ran for a decently long time and didn't seem that tired)

Stealth: 3/10 (He made alot of noise in the barn to the point where Roy saw him face-to-face)

Strength: 4/10 (I mean, he was just a child. But as he aged he probably gained some strength, I guess)

Attire: Whatever has been posted on here.

18 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

I've been optimistic but the game isn't really fun at the moment in multiplayer. Salt Mines and Dedicated Servers will be the resurrection of this game. Hosts are annoying.

When I start up the game and the first 2 hosts quit, I lose all motivation to play that day. I'd imagine I'm not alone in that statement. It's very discouraging to waste that much time right off the bat.

16 hours ago, Hutche said:

Shavar Ross is older now...........

This will be "Return of The Reckless" if or when it happens. So he'll be a few years older. Only way it's going to happen. 

His age was old enough to kill in the movie. Movies like Children of the Corn, It, Pet Semetary etc exist. Not sure how that corresponds with sex scenes. The F13 franchise just decided not kill a kid in the movie. 

You're also ignoring he was going to DIE in the 6th installment ONE year later, but he declined and the script was scrapped.

What's acceptable in movies is not the same as video games.