6 hours ago, cwlunatic said:

This is a videogame an interactive medium. Not a movie where the lines have been crossed ages ago. Killing a child is just batshit crazy, especially just for shits and giggles. 

And i would like to know why everybody thinks that because of a playermodel of kid Jason that they use him for anything. Some folks here talk about it as if it was set in stone.

dante's inferno has you killing babies lots of babies, and dead space 2 has you killing lots of children so its not really new or a huge deal

Just now, JasonWhorehees said:

from part V i'd rather see the girl with big boobs than reggie :)

You don't even know her name 

Mess

To each their own, Im not sure if you're talking about the girl at the diner or the girl who got eye killed in the forest lol

The OP edit lol

38 minutes ago, JasonWhorehees said:

from part V i'd rather see the girl with big boobs than reggie :)

Smh

Why exactly should she be in the game? She's a nobody

19 horas atrás, TiffanyxAJ disse:

14 ainda é uma criança. Lol, considero o início dos anos 20 ainda ser um filho. Mas se você quer ser técnico, você não é adulto até as 18.

No brasil com 14 você pode fazer sexo, aqui não é uma criança ...

Here for this.

He'd be a great addition to the game and the stats in the OP really fit his character. Hopefully he responds so the Devs will be forced to reply lol

His age may be a problem. They'd just have to age him a few years if it comes to that. But hopefully not. That iconic scream>>>>

Good luck finding the right Black male voice actor for that high pitch scream for chase scenes

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RoyBurns said:

Here for this.

He'd be a great addition to the game and the stats in the OP really fit his character. Hopefully he responds so the Devs will be forced to reply lol

His age may be a problem. They'd just have to age him a few years if it comes to that. But hopefully not. That iconic scream>>>>

Good luck finding the right Black male voice actor for that high pitch scream for chase scenes

I'm looking at the road map, and there's no other new counslers after now on it besides the obvious female counsler.

Surely, they just don't plan to stop updating after roadmap, so it's a chance months from now Reggie could still be in if we get enough support. We may get lucky & get it early.

12 minutes ago, TyroneKing said:

I'm looking at the road map, and there's no other new counslers after now on it besides the obvious female counsler.

Surely, they just don't plan to stop updating after roadmap, so it's a chance months from now Reggie could still be in if we get enough support. We may get lucky & get it early.

Kid Jason isn't on the road map, but they're teasing his addition to the game

It's possible.

If they put Reggie in the game then young Tommy Jarvis needs to be the Tommy that spawns on the Jarvis Map.

I got shot down for suggesting young Tommy being in the game for the same reasons. 

As for killing children in the movies, the MPAA would demand to have it removed or face an X rating. All you would ever get were mere attempts or an ambiguous situation like in part 6.

Even though there's no nudity, there's a fair amount of sexuality in the game, and a high level of violence. Combine that with killing kids and they'll be in a heap of shit.

It's a very politically correct climate in entertainment right now and I severely doubt the devs are interested in taking that risk.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

ADULT Reggie returns to get revenge on the man that inspired Roy to slaughter his friends.

He could be 18 years old to maintain his canon look as much as possible.

Also, wasn't there a easter egg in the virtual cabin about Reggie?

22 hours ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

Edit - Stats for him based on movie and his character

Luck - 7

Composure - 7 

Stealth -  6

Speed - 6

Stamina - 7

Repair - 1

Strength - 1

I would lower his composure to 5 or 4. When Roy appeared at the ambulance he screamed like a girl. He was very fast though, so he deserves 10 speed. My stats:

Luck - 6

Composure - 4

Stealth -  6

Speed - 10

Stamina - 7

Repair - 1

Strength - 1

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I would lower his composure to 5 or 4. When Roy appeared at the ambulance he screamed like a girl. He was very fast though, so he deserves 10 speed. My stats:

Luck - 6

Composure - 4

Stealth -  6

Speed - 10

Stamina - 7

Repair - 1

Strength - 1

I mean, Chris(Jenny) from part 3 has 10 composure despite going crazy at the end of the movie.

I don't see Reggie having low composure because of his nickname "Reckless" & personality(cool & tough). Also because he survived the film. And saved Pam with the truck.

You do have a point, but I don't want him to have that high of a speed.  3 7s is good. (Composure, Stamina, Luck)

His stats would be more likeable.

Edit - Those stats are too similar to Vanessa, just a stealthier version.

You could switch out a point from stealth for a 7 Speed. So he'd have a 5 stealth. Which is...mediocre, but I guess it fits his character better.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Luck - 6

Composure - 4

Stealth -  6

Speed - 10

Stamina - 7

Repair - 1

Strength - 1

39 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

I mean, Chris(Jenny) from part 3 has 10 composure despite going crazy at the end of the movie.

I don't see Reggie having low composure because of his nickname "Reckless" & personality(cool & tough). Also because he survived the film. And saved Pam with the truck.

You do have a point, but I don't want him to have that high of a speed.  3 7s is good. (Composure, Stamina, Luck)

His stats would be more likeable.

Edit - Those stats are too similar to Vanessa, just a stealthier version.

You could switch out a point from stealth for a 7 Speed. So he'd have a 5 stealth. Which is...mediocre, but I guess it fits his character better.

A 5 stealth for 7 speed is respectable since Reggie should be fast. Although the 6 stealth just feels better in gameplay. 

I agree with you about the composure. Reggie is a final boy and his name suggests he'd have high composure. 7 is fine. Balances out with the luck.

Luck - 7

Composure - 7

Speed - 7

Stamina - 7

Stealth - 5

Repair - 1

Strength - 1

I wouldn't lower his stealth any lower tbh, since all the other Black counslers are under 5. 

17 minutes ago, TyroneKing said:

A 5 stealth for 7 speed is respectable since Reggie should be fast. Although the 6 stealth just feels better in gameplay. 

I agree with you about the composure. Reggie is a final boy and his name suggests he'd have high composure. 7 is fine. Balances out with the luck.

Luck - 7

Composure - 7

Speed - 7

Stamina - 7

Stealth - 5

Repair - 1

Strength - 1

I wouldn't lower his stealth any lower tbh, since all the other Black counslers are under 5. 

4 7's đź‘Ś

My wig lmao

This thread is hilarious.

5 hours ago, TyroneKing said:

The OP edit lol

Smh

Why exactly should she be in the game? She's a nobody

I get you like Reggie but putting down Debi Sue Voorhees (her real name) doesn't make your case better. Yes, she's memorable for her assets but also her death in the film. If I remember right, she's a former Playboy Playmate too. So again- yay Reggie but you don't have to shit on the other cast members in your quest to be able to have Reggie murdered in a video game.

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

This thread is hilarious.

I get you like Reggie but putting down Debi Sue Voorhees (her real name) doesn't make your case better. Yes, she's memorable for her assets but also her death in the film. If I remember right, she's a former Playboy Playmate too. So again- yay Reggie but you don't have to shit on others in your quest to be able to have Reggie murdered in a video game.

I was keeping it 100

The only Tina I know is part 7 Tina lol. Easily overshadowed.

Yes, the death scene in part 5 is iconic. But her character isn't nor memorable.

2 minutes ago, TyroneKing said:

I was keeping it 100

The only Tina I know is part 7 Tina lol. Easily overshadowed.

Yes, the death scene in part 5 is iconic. But her character isn't nor memorable.

You're right, unmemorable...

:lol:

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

You're right, unmemorable...

:lol:

? What does this prove?

The death scene is iconic & memorable

Her character is not.